🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

before asking the question the Saudis state the following:
Why with the United States with the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
By the way with about 20 gallons of gas refined per 55 gallon barrel... at 2,175,000,000,000 barrels in oil shale,
AND with the fact that in 2022 American drivers using 369 million gallons per day.
So simple math...at 20 gallons per barrel and at 369 million gallons used per day..
OIL shale alone would provide 55 years of gasoline for Americans! 55 YEARS!!! And that's just shale oil!

The question is:
WHY is the President of the USA who has said ..." I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels and that he wants to throw oil executives into jail, why is he begging OPEC/Saudis to pump more OIL?
Cut back and jack prices even higher?

One question.... what is your source for the above?
One question.... what is your source for the above?
Multiple sources listed below. I did find an error in my post. I mistakenly listed the total number of wells in world not in the US. The number of US wells per year varies widely from year to year from a low of about 10,000 to high of over 30,000.

Ensuring Americans Receive Fair Value for U.S. Oil and Gas Resources.

Drilled U.S. oil and gas wells 2022 | Statista

Drilling & Completion Facts | OilGasEquity.com.

A Review of Exploration, Development, and Production Cost Offshore Newfoundland - Natural Resources Research.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...zon-costs-balloon-to-65-billion-idUSKBN1F50NL

Yawn. Your side playing that BS again. Your side was whining it's ass off when he reduced travel from China.

Doesn't matter . We should have never shut down. Changed nothing but fucked our Economy.
The businessmen came from China came through Europe or directly to California. . Maybe you don’t know how flights work.
Yawn. Your side playing that BS again. Your side was whining it's ass off when he reduced travel from China.

Doesn't matter . We should have never shut down. Changed nothing but fucked our Economy.
Biden’s responsible for gas prices then Trump is responsible for the recession and pandemic. Biden is now responsible for the lowest unemployment in years and unifying Europe agaisnt Trump’s Russia. Oh, and the infrastructure plan…something Repugnants promised but could never deliver on…..except the 40 miles of fencing they stole from the military.

Last edited:
The trump deal with the Saudis.

May 20, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately, and $350 billion over 10 years.
1655865402267.png

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki

2017 United States–Saudi Arabia arms deal - Wikipedia

You guys don't even know that Trump rolled over for the Saudis.

Boy that right wing media hides a bunch of shit.

Just roll over for the Saudis like trump did.
You mean roll over and supply them with troops, equipment at our expense to protect their oil fields, because they cannot afford to buy the hardware or man it themselves? How about the way Trump rolled over, when the murderous prince lured the journalist to the hotel, then had him killed, cut up and carried out in suitcases? Isn't that how Trump rolled?

Not only is production rising but so are the number of drilling permits.
The Bureau of Land Management in January approved just 95 permits for oil and natural gas wells across federal lands in the United States, a plunge from the zenith of 643 issued last April, according to a review of data by E&E News.
PLUS Biden's raised the cost!!!
The sale announced by the Department of the Interior will only apply to 173 parcels on roughly 144,000 acres of land. This is actually 80% less than what was initially proposed for leasing and represents just 0.00589% of all federal land. In addition, the department said new leases would come with a royalty rate of 18.75%, up from 12.5%.
Joe Biden's Move to Grant Leases for Oil/Gas Drilling Is So Underwhelming

BLUNT, SENATORS DEMAND COMMERCE SECRETARY STOP PERMITTING DELAYS ON EXISTING OIL AND GAS LEASES TO BOOST PRODUCTION​

The businessmen came from China came through Europe or directly to California. . Maybe you don’t know how flights work.

Biden’s responsible for gas prices then Trump is responsible for the recession and pandemic. Biden is now responsible for the lowest unemployment in years and unifying Europe agaisnt Trump’s Russia. Oh, and the infrastructure plan…something Repugnants promised but could never deliver on…..except the 40 miles of fencing they stole from the military.
Maybe you need to read my point again.

430,000 came in from China before Trump's travel ban. After that 30,000 arrived from China.

Dems bitched and moaned calling Trump a Racist for the Travel ban on China. Later to lie and say he should have banned Europe.

All the while in a fake impeachment.

The left can kiss my ass with this fake outrage

Dems bitched and moaned calling Trump a Racist for the Travel ban on China. Later to lie and say he should have banned Europe.

All the while in a fake impeachment.

The left can kiss my ass with this fake outrage

Nope. That was Trump's Muslim ban.

430,000 came in from China before Trump's travel ban. After that 30,000 arrived from China.
AGAIN...no links, no facts NO CREDIBILITY!
NO for the facts again:
Biden guarantees (He said so!!) to be rid of fossil fuels.
Look him in his eyes!!!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

So if Biden is ridden fossil fuels, what responsibility to shareholders for their ownership in an industry to be destroyed?
Raise prices now! Make as much as you can.
Also tell me what YOU would do if you were an oil executive and you heard this...
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Again what would you do if the President wants you thrown in jail.
Then to top it off....
Biden ACTION raise rates!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Now if you are truly an honest and intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?
Destruction. Jail time for oil workers. Higher costs today.

The royalty rate is decent.
Maybe but certainly DOES NOT lower costs! 50% increase when gas prices are increasing? Really how totally ignorant of supply and demand! Makes sense though you are truly blind to reality.
Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels, throw execs in jail and raises costs. Does that really make sense?

Maybe but certainly DOES NOT lower costs! 50% increase when gas prices are increasing? Really how totally ignorant of supply and demand! Makes sense though you are truly blind to reality.
Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels, throw execs in jail and raises costs. Does that really make sense?

Most oil concessions designate a 50-50 revenue split.

Forum List

Back