The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

Are you saying Trump did not advocate medical science looking into putting industrial cleaner into peoples bodies ? Be careful, there are a plethora of video of he doing just that.

How about radiating the inside of our bodies…..want to talk about that too. Trump is an imbecile. You defend him, you’re in that same rabbit hole.

Now you change the wording. Reporter in the audience threw the cheap bleach shot out.

And in Cancer treatments they do Clean the blood using light to kill cancer. And a tech company is trying using a single spectrum of light in the lungs but hasnt been successful yet.

Your side says Drink Bleach. Which a Complete and Utter LIE

Everywhere else in the world is 50-50.
Prove it! Geez I've proven you wrong in the USA so chances are you will be WRONG AGAIN!

The Royalty Interest (RI) holder shares in their proportional ownership share of the revenues.
This revenue share is typically 12.5 – 25 percent of the revenue generated from the mineral reserves under the WI.
Took me less than 5 minutes to find this!
NOT your dumb... 50-50! Geez!

Texas has the highest royalty rates of 20–25%.
Share of Interest X Royalty Rate = Net Revenue Interest (NRI)
For example, if you own a 25% interest in a producing oil or gas well and the Royalty Rate for the well is set at 8% of the well’s production of materials, then you own 3 1/8% of the value of production (0.25 x 0.125 = 0.03125). If the well is producing $100,000 worth of material each month, your share of that amount would be approximately $3,125.00.
AGAIN NOT 50-50!!! GEEZ

Oh. How would could the average person “inject” industrial cleaner, which is what he wanted medical scientist to look into. It was one of the most embarrassing episodes in governance listening to that twerp and has to be for you defending this ignoramus. Amy e you aren’t embarrassed, just another Wizard minion.
Embarrassing???
How dumb do you have to be to type this" How would could"
How dumb do you have to be to type this: "Amy e you"!
How dumb do you have to be to THINK much less repeat...“inject” industrial cleaner,"
When and WHERE did Trump ever EVER suggest injecting an industrial cleaner?
Here Dummy google for you .. "Trump suggested injecting industrial cleaner"

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
Now Politifact.org an extremely BIASED Left wing "fact" finder owned by Left wing non-profit Poynter Institute:
  • The briefing transcript shows that Trump did not say people should inject themselves with bleach or alcohol to treat the coronavirus.
But dummies like you and the other MSM that donated 96% to Hillary she lost so they spent 4 years and mostly negative Trump news while donating 90% to Biden repeating this totally fabricated LIE!
MSMdonations.png

Are you saying Trump did not advocate medical science looking into putting industrial cleaner into peoples bodies ? Be careful, there are a plethora of video of he doing just that.

How about radiating the inside of our bodies…..want to talk about that too. Trump is an imbecile. You defend him, you’re in that same rabbit hole.

UV light is the ONLY disinfectant he mentions, Dumbass.

Did you know UV has been used for years as a disinfectant in the medical community?

Prove it! Geez I've proven you wrong in the USA so chances are you will be WRONG AGAIN!

The Royalty Interest (RI) holder shares in their proportional ownership share of the revenues.
This revenue share is typically 12.5 – 25 percent of the revenue generated from the mineral reserves under the WI.
Took me less than 5 minutes to find this!
NOT your dumb... 50-50! Geez!

Texas has the highest royalty rates of 20–25%.
Share of Interest X Royalty Rate = Net Revenue Interest (NRI)
For example, if you own a 25% interest in a producing oil or gas well and the Royalty Rate for the well is set at 8% of the well’s production of materials, then you own 3 1/8% of the value of production (0.25 x 0.125 = 0.03125). If the well is producing $100,000 worth of material each month, your share of that amount would be approximately $3,125.00.
AGAIN NOT 50-50!!! GEEZ

The OPEC countries negotiated a 50-50 revenue split in 1953.. before there was an OPEC. Iran was the exception.

Exact words of Trump from that video!
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Why are you insisting Trump said "drink bleach"??? GEEZ can't you just be honest?
Here are Trump's full comments:
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

WHERE in all that did Trump say "drink bleach"? Or "inject disinfectant"??? ZERO! NOTHING to that affect.
SO... if dummies like YOU Believe BIDEN over the exact words Trump said... then why don't you believe when BIDEN says this to the oil industry?
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

If you believe Biden's Trump drink bleach, then why don't you believe Biden wants to destroy your local gas stations?

Considering what Trump SAID that's not the point.
WE are considering these exact words!!!
Where does he say "drink bleach"??? Where does he SAY INJECT disinfectants? NO where.
He does what most intelligent people do... HE asks QUESTIONS of the experts! This is the point!
NO where like DUMMIES you attribute did Trump tell you dummies to drink bleach as your hero repeatedly lied:
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.”
This is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated.
While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.
ONLY dummies like you READ what your imbecilic brain wants. How do you people live in this world except for
the goverment taking care of you in your parents' basement?
TRUMP's entire statement!
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Exact words of Trump from that video!
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Why are you insisting Trump said "drink bleach"??? GEEZ can't you just be honest?
Here are Trump's full comments:
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

WHERE in all that did Trump say "drink bleach"? Or "inject disinfectant"??? ZERO! NOTHING to that affect.
SO... if dummies like YOU Believe BIDEN over the exact words Trump said... then why don't you believe when BIDEN says this to the oil industry?
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

If you believe Biden's Trump drink bleach, then why don't you believe Biden wants to destroy your local gas stations?

Worse, he ASKED HIS MEDICAL SCIENCE TEAM to look to injecting industrial cleaner and and using UV radiation inside of the body. geesus, injecting cleaner ….and uv radiation in the body .wtf are you saying ?

Now you change the wording. Reporter in the audience threw the cheap bleach shot out.

And in Cancer treatments they do Clean the blood using light to kill cancer. And a tech company is trying using a single spectrum of light in the lungs but hasnt been successful yet.

Oh, injecting disinfectant is OK by you. You fking idiot. Does your mother know how stupid you are ?

Do have a clue what uv radiation inside the body does ?

While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.
Bleach is one of many disinfectants. which ones does he exclude…..he clearly says disinfectant. Take some time out before you embarrass yourself and call yo mama to tell you what disinfectants are…….they include BLEACH.
You want to be injected with Bleach dufus ? Pick a word then defend it….dumbo. He clearly says injection…….

Bleach is one of many disinfectants. which ones does he exclude…..he clearly says disinfectant. Take some time out before you embarrass yourself and call yo mama to tell you what disinfectants are…….they include BLEACH.

You want to be injected with Bleach dufus ? Pick a word then defend it….dumbo. He clearly says injection…….
Light you Moonbat. You are a Habitual LIAR and so is your party

Forum List

Back