🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

Keystone XL was a boondoggle in 2011.. and still is. It only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

Trump sold oil and gas to China and, sold large quantities of the SPR..

Nice dodge of my question...

Did Trump drain our Strategic Oil Reserve, selling part of it to China?

Trump attempted to fill up the reserve when oil was cheap, but Democrats cut it out of a bill.

Now, after Biden basically killed US energy production, he sells China oil from the reserves while begging Saudi and Maduro for oil to reduce gas prices only until the mid-term elections are over.

What a fuck-up.

'Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.'
- Barak Obana

My God, you're stupid. Oil worker had been laid off for months and months before Biden took office. In 2019 the US imported 7-9 million bpd and exported 2-3 million bpd.

There were 300 that were immediately laid off when xiden signed his order. That I know of as my friend owns the company affected.

You are, quite literally, full of shit.

The US is pumping 2 million fewer barrels a day since xiden occupied the White House.

Look, Biden sucked up to the far left climate whackos and attacked our oil industry. Then it blew up in his stoopid face when gas spiked to $6 a gallon and Americans got pissed.

When you believe shit like this, there is no hope for you. We've posted the numbers which prove this simply IS NOT TRUE.

STOP BELIEVING LIES REPUBLICANS TELL YOU.

Nice dodge of my question...

Did Trump drain our Strategic Oil Reserve, selling part of it to China?

Trump attempted to fill up the reserve when oil was cheap, but Democrats cut it out of a bill.

Now, after Biden basically killed US energy production, he sells China oil from the reserves while begging Saudi and Maduro for oil to reduce gas prices only until the mid-term elections are over.

What a fuck-up.

'Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.'
- Barak Obana

We're not dodging your question fool. We're telling you you're full of shit and you're lying about Biden because you want the USA to be a dictatorship like Russia. You want Trump to be dictator for life, like your hero, Putin.

Putin is going to be getting a bullet in the back of his head soon. That's how all dictators end up. Dying peacefully in your bed surrounded by loved ones just doesn't happen to dictators and Putin has fucked up bigly.

We're not dodging your question fool. We're telling you you're full of shit and you're lying about Biden because you want the USA to be a dictatorship like Russia. You want Trump to be dictator for life, like your hero, Putin.

Putin is going to be getting a bullet in the back of his head soon. That's how all dictators end up. Dying peacefully in your bed surrounded by loved ones just doesn't happen to dictators and Putin has fucked up bigly.
There is no reason the US needs to be begging for foreign oil. Democrats own that.

200 US oil companies declared bankruptcy in 2020.
I did a search on your comment.."200 US oil companies declared bankruptcy in 2020."
Results: AGAIN dummies like you make dumb ass unsubstantiated comments that are so quickly pointed out as
totally wrong... why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING you comment on? It is so easy to do a quick search but
you do what most people like you do...open your mouth before you think!
Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.30.35 AM.png

There is no reason the US needs to be begging for foreign oil. Democrats own that.

Biden isn't "begging for foreign oil". He's asking them to increase production to bring down the price of oil.

THE USA DOESN'T NEED MORE OIL. YOU NEED THE PRICE PER BARREL OF OIL TO COME DOWN IN EUROPE AND AROUND THE WORLD.

IF YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD ECONOMICS, STOP POSTING AND EMBARASSING YOURSELF WITH YOUR IGNORANCE.

BUT YOU totally are dodging the question...
These are the actions that Biden has taken to make gas prices higher!
Bidenridsoil101322.png

Biden isn't "begging for foreign oil". THE USA DOESN'T NEED MORE OIL. YOU NEED THE PRICE PER BARREL OF OIL TO COME DOWN IN EUROPE AND AROUND THE WORLD.

IF YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF WORLD ECONOMICS, STOP POSTING AND EMBARASSING YOURSELF WITH YOUR IGNORANCE.
How ignorant are you! So why was Biden doing this?
Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 9.11.19 AM.png

Biden isn't "begging for foreign oil". He's asking them to increase production to bring down the price of oil.

THE USA DOESN'T NEED MORE OIL. YOU NEED THE PRICE PER BARREL OF OIL TO COME DOWN IN EUROPE AND AROUND THE WORLD.

You are contradicting yourself. If the US did not have the egregious regulations Biden threw at the oil companies Day 1, he would not need to be asking (begging) foreign nations to produce more to impact or influence the global price of oil.

The embarrassment here is your lack of understanding of the economic impact of egregious regulation on an industry.

You are contradicting yourself. If the US did not have the egregious regulations Biden threw at the oil companies Day 1, he would not need to be asking (begging) foreign nations to produce more to impact or influence the global price of oil.

The embarrassment here is your lack of understanding of the economic impact of egregious regulation on an industry.
Biden reversed some of the Trump era regulation and re implemented some of the Obama era ones, under which the oil patch increased productions from around 5 mbd to nearly 9 mbd.

Under Biden we're more energy independent than ever before. (lol)

10.612 mbd in petroleum exports and only 7.319 mbd in petroleum imports....last week of Sept.

You are 100% correct! How could someone be so DUMB as a President selected by millions of people to say the following:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

This dummy Biden wants to get rid of the product that touches every American in 1 way or another i.e.
a) In making 2.7 billion Tires per year, 300 million barrels of oil are used.
b) 4% of refined crude oil becomes asphalt, or of the 32.8 billion barrels of oil produced per YEAR, 1.312 billion barrels is for asphalt!

But the dummies of the world that want to rid gas/vehicle emissions ,still haven't answered this simple question regarding Co2.
If 3 trillion trees in the world each absorb 48 lbs of Co2 and the Co2 emissions are 34 billion tons per year,
aren't the 72 billion tons of Co2 absorbed by trees, also absorb all the 34 billion tons of Co2 emitted per year?
No one has answered that question yet!

You are 100% correct! How could someone be so DUMB as a President selected by millions of people to say the following:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

This dummy Biden wants to get rid of the product that touches every American in 1 way or another i.e.
a) In making 2.7 billion Tires per year, 300 million barrels of oil are used.
b) 4% of refined crude oil becomes asphalt, or of the 32.8 billion barrels of oil produced per YEAR, 1.312 billion barrels is for asphalt!

But the dummies of the world that want to rid gas/vehicle emissions ,still haven't answered this simple question regarding Co2.
If 3 trillion trees in the world each absorb 48 lbs of Co2 and the Co2 emissions are 34 billion tons per year,
aren't the 72 billion tons of Co2 absorbed by trees, also absorb all the 34 billion tons of Co2 emitted per year?
No one has answered that question yet!

If there is an alternative to fossil fuels that is on par with fossil fuels without compromising the economy, let’s see it. Until then, it makes no sense to hinder our economy simply to spite fossil fuels.

Biden reversed some of the Trump era regulation and re implemented some of the Obama era ones, under which the oil patch increased productions from around 5 mbd to nearly 9 mbd.

Under Biden we're more energy independent than ever before. (lol)

10.612 mbd in petroleum exports and only 7.319 mbd in petroleum imports....last week of Sept.

Simple research shows your statement "Biden reversed some of the Trump era regulation... increase oil production" is a LIE!

Biden administration reverses Trump-era rule limiting scrutiny of environmental impacts​

Supporters of allowing the development of petroleum resources on federal lands pointed out the change will be costly, and it was challenged immediately with the filing of a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Wyoming.
Restricting development on federal lands and waters is nothing more than an ‘import more oil’ policy,” Mike Sommers, president of the American Petroleum Institute, said.
With this move, the administration is leading us toward more reliance on foreign energy from countries with lower environmental standards and risks to hundreds of thousands of jobs and billions in government revenue for education and conservation programs.

Year One”: Assessing the Biden Regulatory Record Against Recent Administrations
Read more: “Year One”: Assessing the Biden Regulatory Record Against Recent Administrations - AAF
  • The Biden Administration capped off its first full year in office with more than $201 billion in regulatory costs and 131 million hours in new annual paperwork, putting it far ahead of the two immediately preceding administrations’ respective first years by a wide margin.

• Actions related to vehicle emissions and COVID-19 safety measures provided the vast majority of these administrative burdens.
  • Additionally, in terms of executive orders issued during the first year of an administration, the 77 put forth by President Biden represent the highest number since the Ford Administration.
Again the ignorance of the Biden administration... write more rules and regulations costing taxpayers $201 billion more a year and adding 131 million hours to time spent by Americans on rules and regulations.
Any wonder we have inflation no at 8% and a recession at hand?

If there is an alternative to fossil fuels that is on par with fossil fuels without compromising the economy, let’s see it. Until then, it makes no sense to hinder our economy simply to spite fossil fuels.
Totally agree with you.
Attached is a revision of what kind of electricity generation is needed if just say 10% of all American cars/trucks convert to EV.

10%cars2EVs.png

So Joe who has "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels" will depend on wind turbines.
Wind turbines use synthetic oils to lubricate.
What are synthetic oils made from:
Synthetic oils are typically created from chemically modified materials such as petroleum components,
but the base material is almost always distilled crude oil

If Joe gets rid of fossil fuel, i.e. oil, where will the oil come from to lubricate the turbines?
Just a little detail.
In other words: morons in charge

Reality keeps making Dems look stupid. All their policies blow up in there face then Dems run around flailing in all directions trying to blame someone else it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

sometimes we laugh. A lot of times

Well.... (as Reagan would say)

we pray

It looks like the Dimm's have dis-remembered Khashoggi in the name of the 'Green New Deal'!
They "disremember" a lot of things--like how to do math, good economics, etc.

And in the future there will be more dumbass lefties.. (I know: what other kind are there?) because math is not being taught in schools anymore. Despising your gender is taught instead.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back