🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

Worse, he ASKED HIS MEDICAL SCIENCE TEAM to look to injecting industrial cleaner and and using UV radiation inside of the body. geesus, injecting cleaner ….and uv radiation in the body .wtf are you saying ?

Fucking hilarious You post a video proving you are a lying sack of shit.

Trump sold oil and gas to China to try and reduce the trade deficit.
[/QChina!

Yeah, so? He didn't beg anybody to not cut production until AFTER an election.

That's YOUR boy who did that.

BTW....., that IS an impeachable act.

Biden wasn't president in 2020..
His 1st act as President was to put hundreds of energy producers and energy producing-associated workers out of a job right before declaring he was forcing Americans to go through a Democrat Agenda-mandated 'transition' that would shut down US energy production while sending Biden abroad to beg for oil from enemies who have less oil than we do.

His 1st act as President was to put hundreds of energy producers and energy producing-associated workers out of a job right before declaring he was forcing Americans to go through a Democrat Agenda-mandated 'transition' that would shut down US energy production while sending Biden abroad to beg for oil from enemies who have less oil than we do.

My God, you're stupid. Oil worker had been laid off for months and months before Biden took office. In 2019 the US imported 7-9 million bpd and exported 2-3 million bpd.

My God, you're stupid. Oil worker had been laid off for months and months before Biden took office. In 2019 the US imported 7-9 million bpd and exported 2-3 million bpd.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Did Trump sell Strategic Oil Reserves to China, drain those reserves instead of make the US more energy independent?

Ummm, NO.

Trump sold oil and gas to China and, sold large quantities of the SPR..

Forum List

Back