The first term of Trump is ending, what exactly has he accomplished?

Trump caused Democrats to display their support for terrorists for all to see

Killed the Clinton crime family.
Getting ready to replace two more Supreme Court Justices.
Did I mention, killed the Clinton crime family?
I just heard this, the Iranians plan to start their attacks in the south, where stupid redneck Trump supporters live....please make sure your squirrel guns are loaded....LOLOLOLOL

I can see how excited you are to see American lives lost to terrorism.

Yanno i don't hate the man, i really really want him to succeed for all Americans

It's just that he says one thing, and it all ends up being another thing

I can't name much he's done otherwise

~S~

Killed the Clinton crime family.
Getting ready to replace two more Supreme Court Justices.
Did I mention, killed the Clinton crime family?
What Clinton crime family? When did they die? WTF are you talking about?

What Clinton crime family?

The one that was collecting tens of millions in donations to buy access to the next President.
Links?

Not to crappy blogs either.

Contributions to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation fell by 42 percent, from $108 million to $63 million in 2016 — the year that Hillary Clinton lost her bid for president — according to the group’s latest federal tax filings which were released last week.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/donat...-plunged-along-with-hillarys-election-defeat/

Maybe it's wishful thinking but the President's term is not ending. He still has another year to reinforce his incredible accomplishments.
The Demmies are desperate. Somehow, they know he's going to be back in the winner's circle come November, and there's nothing they can do about it.

I just heard this, the Iranians plan to start their attacks in the south, where stupid redneck Trump supporters live....please make sure your squirrel guns are loaded....LOLOLOLOL

White Lies Matter movement powered by horse shit, rednecks and Trump!! Please excuse the bold print, but it is a necessary evil. I am slightly blind and can not (sic) see print otherwise.

Dear Triggered Giggle Boy,

I enlarged the print so you can be sure to read it. Donald Trump did not beat Crooked Hillary, who outspent him 2 to 1 simply by winning the south. And YOU have the temerity to call others "stupid" when you didn't even know that?

The terrorists don't care about "the south." They attacked New York City twice and Washington, D.C. Does that sound like "the south" to you Mister LOLOLOL?

Here's some more for you to giggle about - the insanity of Democrats.... like you...

Democrat Insanity Hateful Hillary Barack Obamaisms

to you maybe....but then the righties said the same about obama....you people are so much alike its amazing.....

Yeah Harry Dresden and you of course are so much more intelligent and sophisticated than anybody else that you're the smartest guy in the room - any room. You and the Unabomber.
oh my ....you must be one of them....are you a lefty dipshit or a righty dipshit?...

Forum List

Back