🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Case Against Hillary Over Benghazi

nice bumper sticker post.

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
/—-/ He is going his job, you just don’t like what he’s doing. And he always has been presidential
So attacking everyone in site with venom at 5:30’in the morning is presidential?
Getting in twitter wars with Michael Moore and Hollywood stars is presidential?
So letting Big Coal pollute with immunity is “ doing his job?”
/----/ So said it wasn't presidential to tweet? It proves he's an early riser unlike lazy Obozo. And he's not letting big coal pollute you twerp. Another strawman argument.
View attachment 157488
Liar. One of his first EO’s he gave Big Coal approval to dump their waste in the streams and rivers. Each and every day I encounter people like you who have no idea what he’s doing.
It’s not presidential to PICK FIGHTS with people from all walks of life. No it is not.
Obama lazy?
Lol.
The serial sex offender spends most of his time watching TV as per aides on the White House who knows these things.
why don't you post the EO that he wrote.

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....
seth rich gave them to assange.
Sure he did, and he was working for Roger Stone, Trump, and the Russians when he did it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And he then went and stole Podesta's emails on a completely different computer system at the Clinton campaign that he had no access to, and sent the Podesta emails to wikileaks, 2 to 3 months AFTER HE HAD DIED!!!! It was a miracle!!! :rolleyes:

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....
seth rich gave them to assange.
Sure he did, and he was working for Roger Stone, Trump, and the Russians when he did it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And he then went and stole Podesta's emails on a completely different computer system at the Clinton campaign that he had no access to, and sent the Podesta emails to wikileaks, 2 to 3 months AFTER HE HAD DIED!!!! It was a miracle!!! :rolleyes:

So their masters told them to go after the judges that will be trying these criminals cases just like they went after Mueller..

So how did it go for you trying to get Mueller off the case?
Same will happen with your newest propaganda tactic with the judges..

So their masters told them to go after the judges that will be trying these criminals cases just like they went after Mueller..

So how did it go for you trying to get Mueller off the case?
Same will happen with your newest propaganda tactic with the judges..
ah we got nothing but time friend. let's just watch what is unveiled eh?

faux news

the article says she was appointed judge by Obama, but it then says, she was the judge that convicted scooter Libby....

well DUH!

Scooter Libby was tried and convicted under pres Bush, and you claim Obama appointed her as Judge years later, after the Libby trial?

What's up with that?

White House aides say Trump’s obsessed with the Russian investigation, lashing out to everyone around him,” I hate everyone in the White House,” and they fear he’s going to pop any day now.
We have an unstable, unfit president who doesn’t sleep, doesn’t have a healthy diet any outside interests other than twitter, TV and golf.
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.
He’s a nonreader, doesn’t like to learn, and resents when someone tries to educate him.

Yet these brain dead followers ignore this all and continue to treat him like their fuhrer. Very intolerable situation in this country right now.

Anyone that could put up with obama for 8 long years can put up with anything....irregardless Trump is a breath of fresh air...heil Trump!

I am surprised the judge was not part of Mueller's team - fit all the requirements: Obama appointee, Hillary Donor, covered Hillary's ass...

:p

White House aides say Trump’s obsessed with the Russian investigation, lashing out to everyone around him,” I hate everyone in the White House,” and they fear he’s going to pop any day now.
We have an unstable, unfit president who doesn’t sleep, doesn’t have a healthy diet any outside interests other than twitter, TV and golf.
He’s a nonreader, doesn’t like to learn, and resents when someone tries to educate him.

Yet these brain dead followers ignore this all and continue to treat him like their fuhrer. Very intolerable situation in this country right now.

Anyone that could put up with obama for 8 long years can put up with anything....irregardless Trump is a breath of fresh air...heil Trump!

"Heil Trump"? Are you one of them Nazis who feel they have been freed by a Trump administration and can now act out in any way you feel appropriate?

Bet you have a swastika next to a picture of Trump as well.

"Heil Trump"? Are you one of them Nazis who feel they have been freed by a Trump administration and can now act out in any way you feel appropriate?

Libtards have intolerantly tried to deny people of their Constitutional rights, even through violence, shutting down freedom of speech and any opposition to their agenda and ideology.

They have illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC, used the IRS, jeopardized our national security, collaborated and colluded with our enemy...for money...violated both Constitution and law, attempted to racially violently split this nation apart, took money from the Russians to promote racial violence...

...and you ignorant fuckers, in the face of all the enemy proving it, want to blame the GOP, calling them 'Nazis'....

Gtuber was right - you people are STUPID...and the Democrats continue to appreciate it...

Libtards have intolerantly tried to deny people of their Constitutional rights, even through violence, shutting down freedom of speech and any opposition to their agenda and ideology.

They have illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC, used the IRS, jeopardized our national security, collaborated and colluded with our enemy...for money...violated both Constitution and law, attempted to racially violently split this nation apart, took money from the Russians to promote racial violence...

...and you ignorant fuckers, in the face of all the enemy proving it, want to blame the GOP, calling them 'Nazis'....

Gtuber was right - you people are STUPID...and the Democrats continue to appreciate it...

Never said that the poster couldn't say what they wanted, but because they had said "heil Trump", I simply asked if they were one of those Nazis who suddenly felt emboldened by the election of Trump.

How many Americans do you know who use the term "heil" and the last name of the current president when talking to other Americans? Only ones I know of are Nazis.

Never said that the poster couldn't say what they wanted, but because they had said "heil Trump", I simply asked if they were one of those Nazis who suddenly felt emboldened by the election of Trump.

How many Americans do you know who use the term "heil" and the last name of the current president when talking to other Americans? Only ones I know of are Nazis.
I'm not even talking about you. I am talking about the Black Fist, Black Lives Matters, Antifa, liberal paid protestors that physically attacked Trump supporters, liberal looters / rioters / arsonists / terrorists / would-be assassins who used violence to shut down free speech / conservative free speech.

You morons have been manipulated into opposing everything the Constitution stands for...as evident by what snowflakes have been tricked, maipulated, and brainwashed into doing for the lat year.

You really think using violence as Berkeley students did to shut down free speech has anything to do with the Constitution? It is the complete opposite. There is your 'Nazi'...there is your fascism...and you"re so far gone you are openly defending it.

I'm not even talking about you. I am talking about the Black Fist, Black Lives Matters, Antifa, liberal paid protestors that physically attacked Trump supporters, liberal looters / rioters / arsonists / terrorists / would-be assassins who used violence to shut down free speech / conservative free speech.

You morons have been manipulated into opposing everything the Constitution stands for...as evident by what snowflakes have been tricked, maipulated, and brainwashed into doing for the lat year.

You really think using violence as Berkeley students did to shut down free speech has anything to do with the Constitution? It is the complete opposite. There is your 'Nazi'...there is your fascism...and you"re so far gone you are openly defending it.

You weren't talking about me? Sure sounded like it in your response.

And a negro no doubt. The swamp rats are out of control in a desperate attempt to shield Hillary., like this Judge did.

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Lawsuit Against Hillary Over Benghazi Attack
13 Benghazi investigations led by republicans also dismissed the lie that Hillary was culpable in any of their deaths. You idiots just never learn.
and she is guilty as fking sin.
So says no one who investigated it..
LOL, you mean the corrupt DNC that we're learning about today right? the real facts are that a real DOJ would have her in jail. but that's yesterday's news. today is the closer we get to the Podesta Group and that dossier. I can't wait. got beer and popcorn to watch.

So you say. There was nothing illegal about the dossier when the Washington Free Beacon did it nor when Clinton did it. Russia hacked the DNC servers and fenced them to WikiLeaks. Clearly they wanted Trump to win.

Forum List

Back