🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Case Against Hillary Over Benghazi

And a negro no doubt. The swamp rats are out of control in a desperate attempt to shield Hillary., like this Judge did.

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Lawsuit Against Hillary Over Benghazi Attack
13 Benghazi investigations led by republicans also dismissed the lie that Hillary was culpable in any of their deaths. You idiots just never learn.
and she is guilty as fking sin.
So says no one who investigated it..
LOL, you mean the corrupt DNC that we're learning about today right? the real facts are that a real DOJ would have her in jail. but that's yesterday's news. today is the closer we get to the Podesta Group and that dossier. I can't wait. got beer and popcorn to watch.

Well, now that's over, can we stop deflecting to Hillary and actually pay attention to what Trump is doing NOW?
What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

How about the fact that he's getting into fights with Gold Star widows?

Wanna talk about fighting with the NFL?
nice bumper sticker post.

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
/—-/ He is going his job, you just don’t like what he’s doing. And he always has been presidential

Well, now that's over, can we stop deflecting to Hillary and actually pay attention to what Trump is doing NOW?
What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

Here’s an up to date bumper sticker: We’re going to break Reagan’s corruption record so vote for us in 2018.
signed the Podesta Group. got it.
So that’s your new big thing I see. The Podesta Group. You got that straight from that demogogue Hannity and the white nationalist web site, Breitbart.
In order words from trump toadies.
Keep wasting your time on this nonsense as you watch the long parade of Trump officials put in protective custody.
Dopey: but what about Podesta. Waaaa waaaa.
What about Hillary waaaa waaaa.

What is he doing? Now?

Here’s an up to date bumper sticker: We’re going to break Reagan’s corruption record so vote for us in 2018.
So that’s your new big thing I see. The Podesta Group. You got that straight from that demogogue Hannity and the white nationalist web site, Breitbart.
Keep wasting your time on this nonsense as you watch the long parade of Trump officials put in protective custody.
well actually I got it from the internet news. it's all over the place, even washington post. you didn't hear about that? no wonder you're so confused.

here's a link:

Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta

You can thank me later.

What is he doing? Now?

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
/—-/ He is going his job, you just don’t like what he’s doing. And he always has been presidential
So attacking everyone in site with venom at 5:30’in the morning is presidential?
Getting in twitter wars with Michael Moore and Hollywood stars is presidential?
So letting Big Coal pollute with immunity is “ doing his job?”

What is he doing? Now?

So attacking everyone in site with venom at 5:30’in the morning is presidential?
hly fk, I heard these exact bumper sticker remarks on tucker. wow. way to stay focused on them talking points bubba.

This is outrageous! Any judge that doesn't find merit to rightwing bullshit case is clearly a communist unfit for court duties.

Yes, and rats scurrying to defend the three Trump 'fellows' is funny.

yeah, he's president and doing great things. thanks.

And until you have something of significance that is where we are.
What has he done GREAT for YOU....how have you personally been affected by these alleged great things??? :dunno:

well actually I got it from the internet news. it's all over the place, even washington post. you didn't hear about that? no wonder you're so confused.
Oh I’ve heard of it. I’m 1000x more informed than you. But it’s very clear to all who report on it, it’s just a diversion from his failing presidency, his sinking approval ratings and the criminal indictments of his buddies.
The fact you’re wishing on a star about people not in power or public life and ignore the corruption and malfeasance of those in power makes you look like a traitor to your country.

yeah, he's president and doing great things. thanks.

And until you have something of significance that is where we are.
What has he done GREAT for YOU....how have you personally been affected by these alleged great things??? :dunno:
Beat Hitlery. biggest one. SCOTUS,, second biggest one. got rid of all of those useless regulations, now I'm hoping the congress passes the tax reform. huge. The economics of it all is much better as well. ask any economist.
I also like how he pressuring the gop to work.

Oh I’ve heard of it. I’m 1000x more informed than you. But it’s very clear to all who report on it, it’s just a diversion from his failing presidency, his sinking approval ratings and the criminal indictments of his buddies.
The fact you’re wishing on a star about people not in power or public life and ignore the corruption and malfeasance of those in power makes you look like a traitor to your country.
oh wait, you fking just wrote i heard about it from a news station you refer to as useless. you fk. fk you you got called out you fking liar.

White House aides say Trump’s obsessed with the Russian investigation, lashing out to everyone around him,” I hate everyone in the White House,” and they fear he’s going to pop any day now.
We have an unstable, unfit president who doesn’t sleep, doesn’t have a healthy diet any outside interests other than twitter, TV and golf.
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.
He’s a nonreader, doesn’t like to learn, and resents when someone tries to educate him.

Yet these brain dead followers ignore this all and continue to treat him like their fuhrer. Very intolerable situation in this country right now.

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....

oh wait, you fking just wrote i heard about it from a news station you refer to as useless. you fk. fk you you got called out you fking liar.
Liar. I didn’t list ANY news station where I heard about it.

What is he doing? Now?

/----/ So said it wasn't presidential to tweet? It proves he's an early riser unlike lazy Obozo. And he's not letting big coal pollute you twerp. Another strawman argument. BTW, was having sex with young interns in the oval office acting presidential? You Libs cheered Bubba on.
strawman.jpg

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....
They’re so dirty and incompetent. Like the gang that can’t shoot straight.
If we’re noticing these things you can be assured Mueller is too.

The Judge is also slandered, along with John and Tony Podesta; insane.

seth rich gave them to assange.

Liar. I didn’t list ANY news station where I heard about it.
huh, (laughing out loud) nice deflection to yourself. wow. you should actually read the thread you commented in. LIAR

/----/ So said it wasn't presidential to tweet? It proves he's an early riser unlike lazy Obozo. And he's not letting big coal pollute you twerp. Another strawman argument.
View attachment 157488
Liar. One of his first EO’s he gave Big Coal approval to dump their waste in the streams and rivers. Look it up. Each and every day I encounter people like you who have no idea what he’s doing.
It’s not presidential to PICK FIGHTS with people from all walks of life. No it is not.
Obama lazy?
Lol.
The serial sex offender spends most of his time watching TV as per aides at the White House who knows these things and playing golf. Obama put in a 14 Hour work day.

Forum List

Back