🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Fix Is In! Obama-Appointed Judge In Manafort Case Dismissed Case Against Hillary Over Benghazi

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....
seth rich gave them to assange.

That is a lie.

Papadoupolis, who plead guilty to lying to the FBI twice about his Russian and Trump campaign connections and meetings with the Russians,

was asking for the stolen DNC and Hillary campaign emails from the Russians BEFORE anyone knew in the public that they were stolen....hmmm, how'd that happen? Was the Trump campaign aware before we were that the DNC emails were going to be stolen or had just been stolen? Weird....

That is a lie.
Disprove it, beta-male pajama boy!

No! I'm the swamp trainer and I will not be silenced exposing the swamp rats.

You are one of the swamp rats. A racist and fascist.
Racist is a code word for Anti-White. Why are you Anti-White?

No, racist is a code word for you.
No, that would be ''American Patriot'

This poster officially denies he's a racist.

White House aides say Trump’s obsessed with the Russian investigation, lashing out to everyone around him,” I hate everyone in the White House,” and they fear he’s going to pop any day now.
We have an unstable, unfit president who doesn’t sleep, doesn’t have a healthy diet any outside interests other than twitter, TV and golf.
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.
He’s a nonreader, doesn’t like to learn, and resents when someone tries to educate him.

Yet these brain dead followers ignore this all and continue to treat him like their fuhrer. Very intolerable situation in this country right now.

Anyone that could put up with obama for 8 long years can put up with anything....irregardless Trump is a breath of fresh air...heil Trump!

"Heil Trump"? Are you one of them Nazis who feel they have been freed by a Trump administration and can now act out in any way you feel appropriate?

Bet you have a swastika next to a picture of Trump as well.
Libtards have intolerantly tried to deny people of their Constitutional rights, even through violence, shutting down freedom of speech and any opposition to their agenda and ideology.

They have illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC, used the IRS, jeopardized our national security, collaborated and colluded with our enemy...for money...violated both Constitution and law, attempted to racially violently split this nation apart, took money from the Russians to promote racial violence...

...and you ignorant fuckers, in the face of all the enemy proving it, want to blame the GOP, calling them 'Nazis'....

Gtuber was right - you people are STUPID...and the Democrats continue to appreciate it...

Never said that the poster couldn't say what they wanted, but because they had said "heil Trump", I simply asked if they were one of those Nazis who suddenly felt emboldened by the election of Trump.

How many Americans do you know who use the term "heil" and the last name of the current president when talking to other Americans? Only ones I know of are Nazis.
I'm not even talking about you. I am talking about the Black Fist, Black Lives Matters, Antifa, liberal paid protestors that physically attacked Trump supporters, liberal looters / rioters / arsonists / terrorists / would-be assassins who used violence to shut down free speech / conservative free speech.

You morons have been manipulated into opposing everything the Constitution stands for...as evident by what snowflakes have been tricked, maipulated, and brainwashed into doing for the lat year.

You really think using violence as Berkeley students did to shut down free speech has anything to do with the Constitution? It is the complete opposite. There is your 'Nazi'...there is your fascism...and you"re so far gone you are openly defending it.

What about the Trump supporters who attack protestors? Or white supremacists who kill protestors. \These are the people that Trump calls fine people. The fact is that Trump supporters want to shut down free speech.

The fact is that you defend all of this. You are as complicit as the left is in this.

That is a lie.

I don't have to disprove it. Our intelligence agencies believe it Gen Kelly believes it, and the CIA Director believes it. Who the hell are you?

Anyone that could put up with obama for 8 long years can put up with anything....irregardless Trump is a breath of fresh air...heil Trump!

"Heil Trump"? Are you one of them Nazis who feel they have been freed by a Trump administration and can now act out in any way you feel appropriate?

Libtards have intolerantly tried to deny people of their Constitutional rights, even through violence, shutting down freedom of speech and any opposition to their agenda and ideology.

They have illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC, used the IRS, jeopardized our national security, collaborated and colluded with our enemy...for money...violated both Constitution and law, attempted to racially violently split this nation apart, took money from the Russians to promote racial violence...

...and you ignorant fuckers, in the face of all the enemy proving it, want to blame the GOP, calling them 'Nazis'....

Gtuber was right - you people are STUPID...and the Democrats continue to appreciate it...

Never said that the poster couldn't say what they wanted, but because they had said "heil Trump", I simply asked if they were one of those Nazis who suddenly felt emboldened by the election of Trump.

How many Americans do you know who use the term "heil" and the last name of the current president when talking to other Americans? Only ones I know of are Nazis.
I'm not even talking about you. I am talking about the Black Fist, Black Lives Matters, Antifa, liberal paid protestors that physically attacked Trump supporters, liberal looters / rioters / arsonists / terrorists / would-be assassins who used violence to shut down free speech / conservative free speech.

You morons have been manipulated into opposing everything the Constitution stands for...as evident by what snowflakes have been tricked, maipulated, and brainwashed into doing for the lat year.

You really think using violence as Berkeley students did to shut down free speech has anything to do with the Constitution? It is the complete opposite. There is your 'Nazi'...there is your fascism...and you"re so far gone you are openly defending it.

What about the Trump supporters who attack protestors? Or white supremacists who kill protestors. \These are the people that Trump calls fine people. The fact is that Trump supporters want to shut down free speech.

The fact is that you defend all of this. You are as complicit as the left is in this.
Your post is false! Its the violent left/Hillary/Bernie supporters who are the violent attackers of peaceful law abiding citizens who are 1st Amendment advocates.

That is a lie.

I don't have to disprove it. Our intelligence agencies believe it Gen Kelly believes it, and the CIA Director believes it. Who the hell are you?
I'm American Patriot Steve McGarrett, Southern Baptist Christian conservative of White European heritage. Now who the hell are you?

Last edited:
White House aides say Trump’s obsessed with the Russian investigation, lashing out to everyone around him,” I hate everyone in the White House,” and they fear he’s going to pop any day now.
We have an unstable, unfit president who doesn’t sleep, doesn’t have a healthy diet any outside interests other than twitter, TV and golf.
He’s a nonreader, doesn’t like to learn, and resents when someone tries to educate him.

Yet these brain dead followers ignore this all and continue to treat him like their fuhrer. Very intolerable situation in this country right now.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just find it pathetic that so many progressives do not now how to think for themselves....they in almost every case adhere to their fallacious narratives such as 1. White men are waycist. 2. Trump supporters are nazis 3. Anyone who dares stand up for white folk are kkk guys. 4. Anyone who disagrees with the liberals are bigots etc.

Well, now that's over, can we stop deflecting to Hillary and actually pay attention to what Trump is doing NOW?
What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

How about the fact that he's getting into fights with Gold Star widows?

Wanna talk about fighting with the NFL?
nice bumper sticker post.

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
huh? you mean when is the GOP in the Congress that hasn't done jack shit. that congress is what you meant right? you can't be that fking stupid.

Ah yes. Nothing is ever Trump’s fault. There’s always somebody else to blame. The buck doesn’t ever stop at Trump’s desk.

Leaders are supposed to lead by example. Not blame their subordinates when the job isn’t done or isn’t done right.

Last edited:
What is he doing? Now?

Well, there is the fact that he has yet to put the Russian sanctions into effect, and Congress is getting kinda pissed about it.

There is the whole N. Korea thing where he keeps pissing off their leader with his tweets.

Wanna talk about the ACA still being in effect and no wall is built (or funding is approved for)?

Not a bumper sticker post at all. I would like to know when Trump is going to actually start doing his job. I'd also like to know what the timeframe is for him to start acting presidential. He said he would do so as soon as he was sworn in, but I've yet to see it.

Bumper sticker posts are single thoughts contained in one line to evoke an emotional response.
huh? you mean when is the GOP in the Congress that hasn't done jack shit. that congress is what you meant right? you can't be that fking stupid.

Ah yes. Nothing is ever Trump’s fault. There’s always somebody else to blame. The buck doesn’t ever stop at Trump’s desk.

Leaders are supposed to lead by example. Not blame their subordinates when the job isn’t done or isn’t done right.
what are you saying he did wrong? for me, he underestimated the lack of work ethic in the congress. yep he thought that the GOP would be delighted to work with him and regain control of the country's health system since they all ran on it. Nope. his error for believing that. Mine too.

BTW, I do enjoy the constant whining by the leftist libturds. It is quite enjoyable as I said.

Last edited:
What is he doing? Now?

I remember for eight long years you and all obummer ass lickers blamed Bush for everything. NOW you want to change that narrative? Go pound sand.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just find it pathetic that so many progressives do not now how to think for themselves....they in almost every case adhere to their fallacious narratives such as 1. White men are waycist. 2. Trump supporters are nazis 3. Anyone who dares stand up for white folk are kkk guys. 4. Anyone who disagrees with the liberals are bigots etc.

I find it pathetic when people have little to no reading comprehension. If you had read my post, you would have seen that I was questioning the person because they ended their post with "heil Trump". Now, the only time I'm aware that people saluted their leaders that way was if they were Nazis, which is why I asked the poster if they were a Nazi, based on the way they signed off their post.

You are the one who tries to spin something into a narrative that it's not. I didn't say anything about bigots or racists, I just asked if they were a Nazi based on the way they ended their post.

Forum List

Back