They sound superb. Pristine actually.

These are the Deluxe Editions...

Fleetwood Mac - 1975
Rumours - 1977
Tusk - 1979
Live - 1980
Mirage - 1982
Tango In The Night - 1987

There's a lot of demos, alternate versions, unreleased and live stuff on all of them, all remastered very, very well.

And they come with a 5.1 surround sound DVD if you have the system for it. Also 180 gram vinyl of the original albums.

For the record, I am not a boomer. But I am an audiophile.

There's a lot of times that I like the demo version better than the one that made the album initially.

Anyway. Good sounding stuff.

They sound superb. Pristine actually.

These are the Deluxe Editions...

Fleetwood Mac - 1975
Rumours - 1977
Tusk - 1979
Live - 1980
Mirage - 1982
Tango In The Night - 1987

There's a lot of demos, alternate versions, unreleased and live stuff on all of them, all remastered very, very well.

And they come with a 5.1 surround sound DVD if you have the system for it. Also 180 gram vinyl of the original albums.

For the record, I am not a boomer. But I am an audiophile.

There's a lot of times that I like the demo version better than the one that made the album initially.

Anyway. Good sounding stuff.
if there aint anything from the REAL Fleetwood Mac then it aint worth it.....

I can't understand why the band never sold their own brand of mac n' cheese. It markets itself!

They could have sold different versions with different cheeses and shaped macaroni.

Eat Your Own Way

Little Lunch

Don't Stop (eating macaroni and cheese)

Say That You Love Cheese

Need Your Lunch So Bad

As Long As You Swallow

Big Lunch

You Make Lunching Fun

Lunchslide

Gold Cheese Woman

Love Me a little Stevie Nicks. The problem is, there is a LOT more than a little Stevie Nicks!

lol

I'd do her three times on Sunday, except on Ramadan.

Love Me a little Stevie Nicks. The problem is, there is a LOT more than a little Stevie Nicks!

lol

I'd do her three times on Sunday, except on Ramadan.
A friend told me that Chrissie Hynde stole the show when she and Stevie Nicks toured together a few years ago, and that Stevie sounded not like herself much.

Styx opened when I saw Fleetwood Mac around 1980 so that's the way I remember them.

Forum List

Back