The Fortitude of the GREAT Clarence Thomas

The racist left hate sure them those blacks who don't fall for their shit don't they?
That was worth seeing and hearing again. Senator Biden was a fucking racist lowlife scumbag. As President, Brandon hasn’t changed one iota.

Justice Thomas is a brilliant jurist and a wonderful human being. He is exemplary.

Clarence Thomas is a very honorable man. It is very sad that he has had to endure disgusting attacks from Democrats his entire career. Democrats are scum.
Why is Thomas honorable Mike?

Ah yes, IMdouche, the last word in who is properly black.
I sure have the word on that before your white ---. And I am CERTAINLY not the only black person who feels this way. Funny how those like you love blacks who are anti black progress.

I sure have the word on that before your white ---. And I am CERTAINLY not the only black person who feels this way. Funny how those like you love blacks who are anti black progress.

How is Thomas "anti-black progress"

You're just mad he's married to a white woman. You must be some angry fat black woman.

How is Thomas "anti-black progress"

You're just mad he's married to a white woman. You must be some angry fat black woman.
You right wingers crack me up with your assumptions. I am a black man. I lived with a white woman for several yeards. I have dated white women after we split. So, no, thats not why I don't like Thomas.

You ask how is Thomas anti black progress.

Here is one example.

I suppose Rosa Parks was mad that Thomas married a white woman.

"His confirmation to the highest court in the land would not represent a step forward in the road to racial progress but a u-turn on that road." - Rosa Parks​

You right wingers crack me up with your assumptions. I am a black man. I lived with a white woman for several yeards. I have dated white women after we split. So, no, thats not why I don't like Thomas.

You ask how is Thomas anti black progress.

Here is one example.

I suppose Rosa Parks was mad that Thomas married a white woman.

"His confirmation to the highest court in the land would not represent a step forward in the road to racial progress but a u-turn on that road." - Rosa Parks​

Progressivism after 1970 or so is the worst thing that has happened to American blacks.

But keep drinking the cool-aid.

FbKbCiXUUAInB3y

No you do not he is not anti black progress liar

Forum List

Back