The Four Words That Made All Of Us Wary Of Loretta Lynch."And Stuff Like That". Like Totally Dude?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :confused-84: :slap: :eusa_snooty: Did anyone take notice of the manner Loretta tried to "Esplain Herself"? It was very sophomoric. "And Things Like That"? right after that, who didn't say to themselves something like "Huh?". That's how the attorney general talks?
She may as well answered the reporter: "So like, dude, it was like Mr.Bill just happen to be at the airport at the same time i was visiting, so like, we figured, hey, like, let's go hang out in one of these privates planes.! So then like, we just sat in the plane and talked about all of my grandchildren, golf, the weather, hot pockets, Kim Kardashians Butt, and Stuff Like That. But Dude, This Like, Happened A Long Time Ago, so like, "Next Question Please".
:stupid: :tongue-44: :smoke: :oops-28:

I have an overall WARINESS of Loretta-----for the past
several weeks-------its a gut thing

• Banned
imagine of we had an Obama clone as AG? it would of sounded something like this: Well, uggh, u see, uhm, ahh, first of all, like President Clinton just happened to be,,,uh, uh, returning from playing golf in 120 degree weather, and uhh, he just needed to cool off in my plane, so uhh, i let him in and uhh we just started talking about all of our grandchildren and southern fried cooking, and uhh,,,stuff like that,

imagine of we had an Obama clone as AG? it would of sounded something like this: Well, uggh, u see, uhm, ahh, first of all, like President Clinton just happened to be,,,uh, uh, returning from playing golf in 120 degree weather, and uhh, he just needed to cool off in my plane, so uhh, i let him in and uhh we just started talking about all of our grandchildren and southern fried cooking, and uhh,,,stuff like that,

seems to me that they are so cynical that they thought NO ONE WOULD NOTICE. They should have been more discreet----like meet in a public part --uni-sex toilet

• Banned

seems to me that they are so cynical that they thought NO ONE WOULD NOTICE. They should have been more discreet----like meet in a public part --uni-sex toilet
too bad it wasnt Sarah Palin . now that would of been front page. what were they doing in that plane?

• Banned
now, it would of been interesting if it was lynch inviting vince foster on her plane, and getting caught. that would of been the end of that mystery. now we just need find elvis.

its as if no matter who bambi chooses to work for him ,, he/she always screws up!, and we can tell, for the last 7 years, they have been quitting as soon at they get caught !!!

Forum List

Back