The Fourth Reich starts in Virginia

So the one percent was going against the other one percent huh. But somehow they blame Trump like he's their babysitter. BLM, Antifa, and KKK need to officially leave.

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.
The several things that have made all the bounty we today enjoy were not invented or discovered by white people.
The only reason you see fit to talk about the greatness of white folks' innovations is that you are ignorant of what white folks did not invent or discover.

You seem to be referencing a lot of Indo-European Avestan and Vedic peoples there! Thanks for conferring some of these honors upon us noble Caucasians.

Also, my particular post said the last "400" years! Can you comprehend? Micro-adaption can make dramatic changes in a species intelligence and behavior in only a few generations, just look at that wide array of behavioral, physical and cognitive differences between breeds of dogs that are more related by DNA than blacks and whites!

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 117! Blacks...85, pure-bred Sub-Saharans...62
Thanks for conferring some of these honors upon us noble Caucasians.

I know you think you seem intelligent by having written that, but the fact is that your statement merely amplifies the nature and extent of your utter ignorance. Ancient Egyptians weren't white people, and white supremacists don't today consider them or their descendents as white people. Indeed, they have long referred to Arabs, other North Africans and Middle Easterners as "sand n*ggers" and they call Indians "curry n*iggers." And they have a litany of other "n*gger-terms" for every other non-European fair skinned group of people. So don't even try going down the "they're Caucasians" road.

Map of Ancient Egyptian Empire

Egypt-Old-Kingdom-Empire-Map.jpg

Global map of indigenous skin colors

ae3941982ce45c1db2cacecf78780a1b.png

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.
The several things that have made all the bounty we today enjoy were not invented or discovered by white people.
The only reason you see fit to talk about the greatness of white folks' innovations is that you are ignorant of what white folks did not invent or discover.

You seem to be referencing a lot of Indo-European Avestan and Vedic peoples there! Thanks for conferring some of these honors upon us noble Caucasians.

Also, my particular post said the last "400" years! Can you comprehend? Micro-adaption can make dramatic changes in a species intelligence and behavior in only a few generations, just look at that wide array of behavioral, physical and cognitive differences between breeds of dogs that are more related by DNA than blacks and whites!

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 117! Blacks...85, pure-bred Sub-Saharans...62

I know you think you seem intelligent by having written that, but the fact is that your statement merely amplifies the nature and extent of your utter ignorance. Ancient Egyptians weren't white people, and white supremacists don't today consider them or their descendents as white people. Indeed, they have long referred to Arabs, other North Africans and Middle Easterners as "sand n*ggers" and they call Indians "curry n*iggers." And they have a litany of other "n*gger-terms" for every other non-European fair skinned group of people. So don't even try going down the "they're Caucasians" road.

You are obviously very unaware of the concept of Indo-European language, genetics, culture and geographic distribution. Caucasian people come in all colors from white to black from Ireland to Turkey to the furthest reaches of India.

Thanks again for conferring these honors upon my people. May the goddesses' light shine upon you! Hathor's and Ma'at's light too!

1200px-Maat.svg.png

The goddess bears no resemblance to a ******, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

You are obviously very unaware of the concept of Indo-European language, genetics, culture and geographic distribution. Caucasian people come in all colors from white to black from Ireland to Turkey to the furthest reaches of India.

Thanks again for conferring these honors upon my people. May the goddesses' light shine upon you!

You are obviously very unaware of the concept of Indo-European language, genetics, culture and geographic distribution.

You are obviously unaware of what the terms "white people," "white supremacy," and "white nationalist" mean. They bear only an oblique relationship to the anthropological term "Caucasian."

Black lives matter can shut down freeways and bridges. When their victims die, it's too bad, they deserved it.

Antifa can burn down Berkekey, loot the stores and break windows.

No state of emergency.

Let white people go to the park and the FBI and national guard show up.

Tipsycatlover

Let white people bashing people and the local cops show up.

There. Fixed it for you.

FBI and National Guard? Drama Queen much?
Maybe no one should have attacked the white people. It was counter protesters that caused the bashing.

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

Thanks again for conferring these honors upon my people. May the goddesses' light shine upon you!

You are obviously very unaware of the concept of Indo-European language, genetics, culture and geographic distribution.

You are obviously unaware of what the terms "white people," "white supremacy," and "white nationalist" mean. They bear only an oblique relationship to the anthropological term "Caucasian."

You are obviously partial quoting.

Governor McAuliffe gave a moving speech just now, as did the mayor of Charlottesville and the police chief.
The Nazis have brought good citizens together to defeat them.

Black lives matter can shut down freeways and bridges. When their victims die, it's too bad, they deserved it.

Antifa can burn down Berkekey, loot the stores and break windows.

No state of emergency.

Let white people go to the park and the FBI and national guard show up.
They shoot cops too and leftist media calls them heros!

How does it help to have the other side sink to those depths?

This idiocy of wearing swastikas undermines any moral high ground the protesters had.

Fuck them, they are trash.

Here is what President Trump has to say about them;

View attachment 143314
Trump's speech further revealed him as a pussy. He's afraid to speak against Nazis, as they strongly support him.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can't say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!

10:18 AM - Nov 15, 2015
southpaw @nycsouthpaw
When will President Trump issue the words white nationalism? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237 …

1:32 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Is this an accidental admission that Radical Islamic Terrorism is supported by the left?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can't say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!

10:18 AM - Nov 15, 2015
southpaw @nycsouthpaw
When will President Trump issue the words white nationalism? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237 …

1:32 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Is this an accidental admission that Radical Islamic Terrorism is supported by the left?

Which party is Huma Abedin in?

Pray for peace. Let reasonable people take charge of these marches.

Fuck hitler.

"To Be Is to Obey"

When questioned further, you Buttboys for the Bosses give all credit for that to the plutocratic parasites.

Forum List

Back