The Fourth Reich starts in Virginia

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can't say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!

10:18 AM - Nov 15, 2015
southpaw @nycsouthpaw
When will President Trump issue the words white nationalism? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237 …

1:32 PM - Aug 12, 2017

Is this an accidental admission that Radical Islamic Terrorism is supported by the left?

Which party is Huma Abedin in?
What the fuck does she have to do with what happened today?

Wow the lefties are lighting it up with their foolishne
When will President Obama issue the words RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? He can't say it, and unless he will, the problem will not be solved!

southpaw @nycsouthpaw
When will President Trump issue the words white nationalism? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/665896711685087237 …

Is this an accidental admission that Radical Islamic Terrorism is supported by the left?

You were the one who mentioned radical islamic terrorism. Just thought I should point out one enthusiast.

True Colors
White supremacists and Neo-Nazis are the President’s domestic Putins. We’re not supposed to say in polite company that he’s on their side. But he has to be dragged kicking and screaming to criticize them. And he usually refuses to do so altogether. Today’s tweet in response to the incidents in Charlottesville is just the latest example.

- Josh Marshall

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.

The chinese invented the gun powder we stuffed into iron holes and conquered the world with.

White people are not special, superior, or anything else. You're an idiot and an embarrassment to the nation.

/ignore

The Asians are cognitive equals of the Indo-European Caucasian race and nations, thus respectable members of the world.
But the Jews aren't?

southpaw @nycsouthpaw

You were the one who mentioned radical islamic terrorism. Just thought I should point out one enthusiast.
No, I didn't mention Islam at all.

southpaw @nycsouthpaw

No, I didn't mention Islam at all.
Scroll up when you tried to do a shitty comparison. He's disavowed over and over.

There are many divisions of the Jewish peoples. The Ashkenazi Jews are, without doubt, among the superior races of human history past and present. I am a scientific realist, and the amazing contributions of Jews to the arts and sciences and progress of this world cannot be denied.

The Sage of Main Street
Can't say the same for N-I-G-G-E-R-S

This is why the Jews are a worthy and formidable enemy of the white race; they're experts at manipulating the intellectually challenged ******* against the whites. It's like an adult grooming a child for sexual exploitation.

World War II is a testament to Jewish political ingenuity and military prowess, for had they not unlocked the power of the atom? Had they not assembled the proper alliances of nations against Germany?

Thankfully my people were spared the atomic atrocities. Can't say the same for the honorable and noble Japanese.

/salute to Ameratsu, may her light shine forever.

Last edited:
Eh, I wish it weren't under these circumstances. I don't find this thread funny or compelling in the slightest.

Just what kind of point are you trying to get across here?

The same point Black Lives Matter Terrorists shooting cops have been getting across.

I will defend my race, the race that built the modern world.

Then I will have nothing further to say to you. This is not how you respond to bigotry, with more bigotry.

We have decoded the human genome.

One important thing we learned and is refutable, there is but ONE race, the human race.
Is there only one canine (dog race) as well? All canines are more similar in DNA than humans of white, black and Asian heritage.

First off, yes there is only one "race" of dogs, though many breeds. Further, your claim that a chuhuhua and a great dane are more similar than a white and an Asian is laughable.

The Great Dane and Chihuahua are more similar in DNA than whites and Asians. Google it. Also learn to spell Chihuahua before you do google it. The term you're looking for is "genetic variance."

There is more genetic variance between human individuals of the SAME race than between different breeds of dogs! HOLY SHIT!

Last edited:
A lot of businesses in downtown Charlottesville with these signs.

At least the whites won't burn their stores down in protest...like you know, black lives matters!
That's really a sign of vindictive jealousy caused by the fact that their race never would have discovered the construction of buildings. Instead of being grateful they aren't stuck in some African hellhole, they are driven to destroy all evidence of the obvious superiority of the White race.

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency
On the other hand, liberals excuse illegal aliens as "good hard workers" displacing American lower class laborers. Liberals are creating a atmosphere that promotes exploitation and illegal immigration. Illegals are the neo-slave class the boss man wants to replace poor Americans with. Hell, poor people make more money begging than doing unskilled jobs, even with the raise in the minimum wage. Sad but true. Please, poor Americans are't going to get into Harvard, any more than illegal aliens are. So lay off the elitist moralizing and excuses.

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency
On the other hand, liberals excuse illegal aliens as "good hard workers" displacing American lower class laborers. Liberals are creating a atmosphere that promotes exploitation and illegal immigration. Illegals are the neo-slave class the boss man wants to replace poor Americans with. Hell, poor people make more money begging than doing unskilled jobs, even with the raise in the minimum wage. Sad but true. Please, poor Americans are't going to get into Harvard, any more than illegal aliens are. So lay off the elitist moralizing and excuses.

It's Democrats that supported slavery the whole way and even opposed the first Civil Rights Bill. When LBJ passed the same law under his administration he said "I'll have these ******* voting Democrat for next 200 years" in reference to his government plantation schemes.

There are many divisions of the Jewish peoples. The Ashkenazi Jews are, without doubt, among the superior races of human history past and present. I am a scientific realist, and the amazing contributions of Jews to the arts and sciences and progress of this world cannot be denied.

The Sage of Main Street

This is why the Jews are a worthy and formidable enemy of the white race; they're experts at manipulating the intellectually challenged ******* against the whites. It's like an adult grooming a child for sexual exploitation.

World War II is a testament to Jewish political ingenuity and military prowess, for had they not unlocked the power of the atom? Had they not assembled the proper alliances of nations against Germany?

Thankfully my people were spared the atomic atrocities. Can't say the same for the honorable and noble Japanese.

Your people? You mean you weren't one of the thousands of soldiers deliberately exposed during our nuclear testing in the desert? Or one of the residents of the Tularosa Basin some of whom picnicked at the Trinity site and picked up radioactive glass and took it home, many of whom died from different cancers at a disproportionate rate to the rest of the country.........? About 400k soldiers and civilians can be classified as "atomic veterans".

The Sage of Main Street

Your people? You mean you weren't one of the thousands of soldiers deliberately exposed during our nuclear testing in the desert? Or one of the residents of the Tularosa Basin some of whom picnicked at the Trinity site and picked up radioactive glass and took it home, many of whom died from different cancers at a disproportionate rate to the rest of the country.........? About 400k soldiers and civilians can be classified as "atomic veterans".

Not many people are aware of this atrocity by Jewish nuclear scientists against American soldiers (mostly white), but had I said it I would have been labeled a conspiracy theorist. Heil Hitler and may Thor's Thunder purge these demons for our lands!

The Sage of Main Street

Not many people are aware of this atrocity by Jewish nuclear scientists against American soldiers (mostly white), but had I said it I would have been labeled a conspiracy theorist. Heil Hitler and may Thor's Thunder purge these demons for our lands!
Jewish eh? You mean the ones operating under the direction and control of the non-Jewish military and government? Are those the ones you mean?

Forum List

Back