The Fourth Reich starts in Virginia

There are many divisions of the Jewish peoples. The Ashkenazi Jews are, without doubt, among the superior races of human history past and present. I am a scientific realist, and the amazing contributions of Jews to the arts and sciences and progress of this world cannot be denied.

The Sage of Main Street
Can't say the same for N-I-G-G-E-R-S

This is why the Jews are a worthy and formidable enemy of the white race; they're experts at manipulating the intellectually challenged ******* against the whites. It's like an adult grooming a child for sexual exploitation.

World War II is a testament to Jewish political ingenuity and military prowess, for had they not unlocked the power of the atom? Had they not assembled the proper alliances of nations against Germany?

Thankfully my people were spared the atomic atrocities. Can't say the same for the honorable and noble Japanese.

/salute to Ameratsu, may her light shine forever.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

You are in slavish denial that you are being manipulated by a hereditary class that is not especially intelligent but doesn't need to be, because of its monopoly on mind control and its desperate dedication to finding scapegoats for the massive damage done by its illegitimate birth privileges.

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency
IMG_5063.JPG

There are many divisions of the Jewish peoples. The Ashkenazi Jews are, without doubt, among the superior races of human history past and present. I am a scientific realist, and the amazing contributions of Jews to the arts and sciences and progress of this world cannot be denied.

The Sage of Main Street
Can't say the same for N-I-G-G-E-R-S

This is why the Jews are a worthy and formidable enemy of the white race; they're experts at manipulating the intellectually challenged ******* against the whites. It's like an adult grooming a child for sexual exploitation.

World War II is a testament to Jewish political ingenuity and military prowess, for had they not unlocked the power of the atom? Had they not assembled the proper alliances of nations against Germany?

Thankfully my people were spared the atomic atrocities. Can't say the same for the honorable and noble Japanese.

/salute to Ameratsu, may her light shine forever.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

You are in slavish denial that you are being manipulated by a hereditary class that is not especially intelligent but doesn't need to be, because of its monopoly on mind control and its desperate dedication to finding scapegoats for the massive damage done by its illegitimate birth privileges.

Allow the Fuhrer to explain it himself in the first 10 minutes of this video:

That's a step too far, Pete. That kind of sentiment is what drove both sides to do what they did today. Please don't get sucked in too, you're a cool guy.

Thanks, but I've had it with these "people".

Of course you do, but hoping for death and violence among those you hate to resolve your hatred of them doesn't solve anything. It leads to what you saw today.

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Nazis and skin heads are mostly gay or gay curious.

gay-nazis1.jpg

mvgpx.jpg

Heil Hitler.

THE MASTER RACE:

f35545.jpg

How can the Fourth Reich get started when the third never got off the ground?
The Third Reich was the first to send rockets across the seas in the 1940's, do not underestimate them. North Korea only just managed to do this in 2017!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks who's back.

And to think, just a few short years ago, you were claiming to be a Hasidic Jew.

Now you're a Nazi.

(for reference, folks)

And Jews (I am Jewish), you need to put the Zionists down, especially the big banks, before is too is prevented into a second coming of the Holocaust towards us. Embrace Hasidic Judaism, the true way to worship God as Jew.

The Third Reich was the first to send rockets across the seas in the 1940's, do not underestimate them. North Korea only just managed to do this in 2017!

Looks who's back.

And to think, just a few short years ago, you were claiming to be a Hasidic Jew.

Now you're a Nazi.

(for reference, folks)

And Jews (I am Jewish), you need to put the Zionists down, especially the big banks, before is too is prevented into a second coming of the Holocaust towards us. Embrace Hasidic Judaism, the true way to worship God as Jew.

Oh no, you ruined my fun. DId you have to?

Looks who's back.

Now you're a Nazi.

(for reference, folks)

That's it, I'm leaving.

Looks who's back.

Now you're a Nazi.

(for reference, folks)

That's it, I'm leaving.
Me too. He could have waited at least a few more hours before counter trolling me.

Looks who's back.

Now you're a Nazi.

(for reference, folks)

That's it, I'm leaving.
Me too. He could have waited at least a few more hours before counter trolling me.

No, 2A you were a cool person once. Even nice to me when I joined here, but siding with neo nazis is a bit much. You are alone with your stances, I don't share them. Doc is right. If you agree with Nazism or it's ideologies, you are a Nazi. I want nothing to do with them, or you. You go down a path I will not follow.

I hope one day you truly come to your senses. Never have I been so disturbed by what I saw today, not only from the right wing posters like you, but the left as well. This issue has only magnified the hatred people have for one another politically. And from what I can tell it has driven you insane.

Take care.

[

I hope one day you truly come to your senses.

You need to come to your senses and realize that this troll thread was ruined by Doctor.

No, Doc is a voice of reason, you are an unnatural noise that doesn't cease.

I'll be going now.
The Doc is a diehard Marxist from what I remember a few years ago.

:lol:

No, I'm not a "Marxist", whatever the fuck that even means.

Communism is stupid.

But there's no word for what I am.

[

I hope one day you truly come to your senses.

You need to come to your senses and realize that this troll thread was ruined by Doctor.

No, Doc is a voice of reason, you are an unnatural noise that doesn't cease.

I'll be going now.
The Doc is a diehard Marxist from what I remember a few years ago.

:lol:

No, I'm not a "Marxist", whatever the fuck that even means.

Communism is stupid.

But there's no word for what I am.

A rose is still a rose no matter which name it goes by, even no-name.

I stand by that quote. Even moreso today. If lefties start eradicating historical monuments and rewriting history to conform to their political correctness, a second Holocaust is coming for us. The white nationalists will seize upon these events to get it in motion. This is an extremely volatile and unnecessary course for leftists.

Forum List

Back