The Front Porch Swing

Put this in front of you............:)

take-a-break.jpg

lol!! It's been a very slow night, so I was all playing in here and just didn't see the time go by. When she wrote me, I was taking a short-term disability claim, so went right after that.

I have to write my start and break times on a post-it, because they change every day - but then I have to remember to look at the post-it. :)

I think I want to enjoy this brief numerical, maybe kabbalah-like moment:

SH6699_zps2e54aea4.png

:D

Oh, and thanks, Mertex!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, must be time for another crazy thread in your honor.....:lol:

Yepp, bet the FZ could use some more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, those were two totally cool weeks, or?

But now, onto merriment and mirth.

I just slept the sleep of the dead for more than 8 hours, only got up to pee out a lot of green tea (it really helps) and feels almost like a homo sapiens again. Almost.

Today is the big, big big Karneval parade, but I won't be going. I'll be a smart businessman who sees a long week in front of him, whose gonna stay in bed most of the day until work this evening..... nice, warm, fluffy, cozy bed.... aaaaahhhhhh....

I think I want to enjoy this brief numerical, maybe kabbalah-like moment:

SH6699_zps2e54aea4.png

:D

Oh, and thanks, Mertex!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, must be time for another crazy thread in your honor.....:lol:

Yepp, bet the FZ could use some more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, those were two totally cool weeks, or?

But now, onto merriment and mirth.

I just slept the sleep of the dead for more than 8 hours, only got up to pee out a lot of green tea (it really helps) and feels almost like a homo sapiens again. Almost.

Today is the big, big big Karneval parade, but I won't be going. I'll be a smart businessman who sees a long week in front of him, whose gonna stay in bed most of the day until work this evening..... nice, warm, fluffy, cozy bed.... aaaaahhhhhh....

Yeah, I know what you mean...I stayed up way past my bed time.....:)

Good-Night-Sweet-Dreams00.gif

getting ready for a snowmageddon here. Barack has closed the gov't for tomorrow

For realz?

Alrighty then!

Lord, if this does NOT get old. :(

Endless Winter: Major Storm Takes Aim at Northeast - NBC News

A huge winter storm hit the Midwest Sunday as the northeast awaited the same system bringing snow and ice that would arrive in time to snarl the Monday morning commute.

The storm "is going to be a real mess," said Bruce Sullivan, a senior meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Southern Pennsylvania could be slammed by 6 to 8 inches of snow, while nearly a foot of the white stuff was predicted to blanket parts of New Jersey.

The predicted severity of the storm prompted New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to declare a state of emergency on Sunday night, and to close all government offices on Monday. Federal offices were also ordered closed in Washington, D.C.

According to TWC we are supposed to only get 1". According to NBC we are directly in the path for 5-8". :eek:

Obviously the TWC local forecasts are worse than useless! /sigh

Forum List

Back