The Front Porch Swing

After it was all over and the guy was coming down from all this effort to climb the tree I told him -- "oh wait -- this isn't my cat. Wrong tree." :eusa_shifty:

94449-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-gif-tv30.jpeg

Did so!!

Why, a couple of them even thought it marginally humourous. And the biggest strongest one was still up the tree. :p

Well -- Hobbes is... in the kitchen and eating :eusa_dance:

Six people from the sheriff's office and fire department showed up and one of them (Charlie) donned climbing equipment and went up the tree and got him. I tried to get him to drink but he wouldn't so his food is saturated with water. He doesn't seem to mind that since his last meal was Thursday morning.

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes. It worked out, and just before the rain hit too.

Sigh.

"call the Fire Department" :lol: -- did that on the first day, they said 'leave him be, he'll come down'.

Once I got him on terra firma and opened the door to his carrier I brought him back in, I had to go outside for one of his dishes. So what does he do? Follows me outside. :banghead:

He didn't have enough energy to run away though.

Whoops, he's done eating already, now he's taking residence on my chest...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:woohoo:

I think there may be food. If not, I'm going to sleep.

Why not stay up late playing mahjong, that is what I am doing.

Mahjong at FREEGAMES.WS - Play free Mah-Jong, a solitaire game online

I'll be staying up until at least 4:00 a.m.; I work tonight. So I'm going to catch a nap first.

I'll check the link between calls. :thup:

Well I have had it. I am going to bed at 1 am with an aching bum from sitting down too long playing the game, and I did not get out once.

Nite!

I overslept. :( Didn't notice my alarm was only set for weekdays, and woke up four minutes before my shift started. Freakin flight of the bumblebee.

Six people from the sheriff's office and fire department showed up and one of them (Charlie) donned climbing equipment and went up the tree and got him. I tried to get him to drink but he wouldn't so his food is saturated with water. He doesn't seem to mind that since his last meal was Thursday morning.

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes. It worked out, and just before the rain hit too.

Sigh.

"call the Fire Department" :lol: -- did that on the first day, they said 'leave him be, he'll come down'.

Once I got him on terra firma and opened the door to his carrier I brought him back in, I had to go outside for one of his dishes. So what does he do? Follows me outside. :banghead:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

Coming in to this late -

Sounds like an ordeal.

I'm very glad you and your tux cats are okay.

getting ready for a snowmageddon here. Barack has closed the gov't for tomorrow

For realz?

Alrighty then!

Lord, if this does NOT get old. :(

Endless Winter: Major Storm Takes Aim at Northeast - NBC News

A huge winter storm hit the Midwest Sunday as the northeast awaited the same system bringing snow and ice that would arrive in time to snarl the Monday morning commute.

The storm "is going to be a real mess," said Bruce Sullivan, a senior meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Silver Spring, Maryland.

Southern Pennsylvania could be slammed by 6 to 8 inches of snow, while nearly a foot of the white stuff was predicted to blanket parts of New Jersey.

The predicted severity of the storm prompted New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to declare a state of emergency on Sunday night, and to close all government offices on Monday. Federal offices were also ordered closed in Washington, D.C.

Sigh.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Happy to hear it....I told my kitties about Hobbes and they were all sad....they'll be so happy to hear the good news.....they'll be cheering...

154313004_amazoncom-national-geographic-kitten-cheer-christmas-.jpg

Forum List

Back