The Front Porch Swing

No worries, Pogo. Threads are like gardens, lack of attention will kill them every time. Limited board time means people post where their friends are. Since everybody in this thread can be found in the other social threads, we are rendered unnecessary.

C'est la vie. :)

Good Morning everyone!!!

Where are all the Swingers out there????

I am swinging alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ALPJwssgVw

I'm here! I got lost on a winding road of threads and never made it back from the other day! Weather was unpredictable on the USMB highway so it took me longer to get here.

I"ve missed the front porch swing. This is definitely one of my fav threads because everyone is upbeat and happy! I need to visit here more often. Good to see you everyone!

I have been very busy, but I still like this place and will be by here and in the Tavern as well as elsewhere. Just don't get much time to post.

Good morning/afternoon all and I am so happy this week will be warmer!!

I have been very busy, but I still like this place and will be by here and in the Tavern as well as elsewhere. Just don't get much time to post.

Good morning/afternoon all and I am so happy this week will be warmer!!

Me too! That nice weather better not back out on us. My Minnesota Nice is in the deep freeze.

I don't know how to do the @ thing but let me try here [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] okay - I posted a video on the power of positive words on the Clean Debate Forum ( didn't know where it belonged ) and it shows an experiment that proves positive words create positive results - beautify the listener, bring health and life - it reminded me of BD Boops porch because of the absence of negativity and chaos - its a nice atmosphere. Anyhow if you get the chance watch the video and you'll be amazed at the message. .

I don't know how to do the @ thing but let me try here [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] okay - I posted a video on the power of positive words on the Clean Debate Forum ( didn't know where it belonged ) and it shows an experiment that proves positive words create positive results - beautify the listener, bring health and life - it reminded me of BD Boops porch because of the absence of negativity and chaos - its a nice atmosphere. Anyhow if you get the chance watch the video and you'll be amazed at the message. .

Meanwhile, in Rio today......

sambadromo4.jpg
rio_carnaval_3.jpg
carnaval-rio-de-janeiro.jpg

I'm thinking of jumping in the car and driving down later on. Got a free seat if anybody wants to go...

Forum List

Back