The Front Porch Swing

How did you even create that list?! It must have taken forever!

:smiliehug:

I'll tell you by PM. I don't want anyone else learning my secret! :eusa_angel: - Jeri p.s. this was just a trial run. The big one is yet to be completed!

For future reference, [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] handled it best. He stuck the whole shebang in the spoilers holder, so anybody responding by quote wouldn't repeat the entire list.

Brilliant idea. :thup:

I don't use 'em much but when I do I like to post them in white so they're not cluttery but still function.

I have been to Louisiana but not New Orleans and have no desire to go.

I wish I would have gone to New Orleans before Katrina. I have no desire to go now.

This just in -- Katrina's been cleaned up. You wouldn't know the difference. Well, except for some parts of the Ninth Ward.

I've got many dismal pictures of the immediate aftermath, but today's not the day to post them. Maybe Ash Wednesday.

I have to do a presentation at school today, I feel nervous to have to stand in front of the class and give a talk......

Find a sympathetic face in the back and talk to them, individually.
But don't forget to look around once in a while. :thup:

I have been to Louisiana but not New Orleans and have no desire to go.

I wish I would have gone to New Orleans before Katrina. I have no desire to go now.

This just in -- Katrina's been cleaned up. You wouldn't know the difference. Well, except for some parts of the Ninth Ward.

I've got many dismal pictures of the immediate aftermath, but today's not the day to post them. Maybe Ash Wednesday.
I was under the impression that the historical aspects were a wash.

No pun intended.

I have to do a presentation at school today, I feel nervous to have to stand in front of the class and give a talk......

I believe you are going to do great! You do presentations every day here on the USMB and people like hearing what you have to say! I know you will knock it out of the park! Think Positive! :eusa_angel:

I bet she copied Syrenn's list in the "Who's Who" solicitation thread. Just a guess.

I promise you. I didn't copy Syrenns list or Wakes list or anyone else's list. Look at their lists! Mine is different. :eusa_angel:

I'll tell you by PM. I don't want anyone else learning my secret! :eusa_angel: - Jeri p.s. this was just a trial run. The big one is yet to be completed!

For future reference, [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] handled it best. He stuck the whole shebang in the spoilers holder, so anybody responding by quote wouldn't repeat the entire list.

I don't use 'em much but when I do I like to post them in white so they're not cluttery but still function.

I hope it didn't annoy anyone. If people don't want to be bothered by mentions, please let me know. :smiliehug:

This has basically been a test phase, using the lists twice. The main goal is to make very detailed threads focused on certain issues from one average guy's point of view. But since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed it'll take some time to make the threads decent (Because of ADHD, unintentional rambling is literally part of my makeup, so I have to try real hard to focus the sections of my posts). Maybe USMB can make a function to help members with ADHD? Call it "FOCUS OR GET BANNED." That'll focus the mind real quick, ha! :lol::D

Last edited:

No pun intended.

Not at all. Heaven and earth may pass away but black mold, sensual excess, drunk tourists from Ohio, music and political corruption are time-honored traditions that nothing can wash away, not even new Oxydol. :D

Okay I need to PM Wake on how to do that. Thanks, BD.

I bet she copied Syrenn's list in the "Who's Who" solicitation thread. Just a guess.

I promise you. I didn't copy Syrenns list or Wakes list or anyone else's list. Look at their lists! Mine is different. :eusa_angel:

I hope it didn't annoy anyone. If people don't want to be bothered by mentions, please let me know. :smiliehug:

This has basically been a test phase, using the lists twice. The main goal is to make very detailed threads focused on certain issues from one average guy's point of view. But since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed it'll take some time to make the threads decent (Because of ADHD, unintentional rambling is literally part of my makeup, so I have to try real hard to focus the sections of my posts). Maybe USMB can make a function to help members with ADHD? Call it "FOCUS OR GET BANNED." That'll focus the mind real quick, ha! :lol::D

:lol: No.

I'd see that and go "BANNED?! Where will I go? Are there other boards like this one? I'll need a new user name! And avatar. And sig file! What am I going to say? Remember that time I was speechless after we went out to dinner? Oranges! Also, Febreeze."

I went to Rio and became quite ill as I did in Mexico. I've only half an intestine and so I don't travel to these Spanish/Italian ports of call. I've never had these issues in the ME, Europe or the Orient.

At this point, I'm staying out of the lounges/taverns/coffee shops other than to come in and post now and then.

It's good to see you, Ropey. I have never been to Europe or the ME. I have been to NY and Fla. That's it. lol.... :eusa_angel:

It's good to see you around as well Jeri. I've always enjoyed your writing style and spirit.

I went to Rio and became quite ill as I did in Mexico. I've only half an intestine and so I don't travel to these Spanish/Italian ports of call. I've never had these issues in the ME, Europe or the Orient.

At this point, I'm staying out of the lounges/taverns/coffee shops other than to come in and post now and then.

No worries. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:thanks:

There's no inconvenience BD. It's a nice place you have here and I've been meaning to say hi.

I need nudges too. :)

Thanks, you. :smiliehug:

No pun intended.

Not at all. Heaven and earth may pass away but black mold, sensual excess, drunk tourists from Ohio, music and political corruption are time-honored traditions that nothing can wash away, not even new Oxydol. :D

Architecture and graveyards.

I think dressing up in costumes, the floats and parade atmosphere is alot of fun. The parades in Europe are pretty spectacular from the photos...

As a young teen visiting my grandparents for Mardi Gras - I marched in the parade as an icecube. My grandparents tin foiled a huge box and gave me an aluminum icetray for my hat. I actually wore it because they spent alot of time on the box. Couldn't see disappointing them... True story.

It's good to see you, Ropey. I have never been to Europe or the ME. I have been to NY and Fla. That's it. lol.... :eusa_angel:

It's good to see you around as well Jeri. I've always enjoyed your writing style and spirit.

No worries. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:thanks:

There's no inconvenience BD. It's a nice place you have here and I've been meaning to say hi.

I need nudges too. :)

Thanks, you. :smiliehug:

Ropey is that you in the avatar?

SO darling !!!

Forum List

Back