The Front Porch Swing

I know what I'd be. I'd be an aviator and borrow Avg Joe's dog's goggles! I still need an avatar though. If anyone thinks of an avatar that fits me please feel free! I am ready for anything. ( I think! ) lol....

So if BD Boop has a costume party on her Front Porch what would you dress up as?

I would not be wearing my icecube costume. I'll have to think. I cannot even figure out what to put on for an avatar...

Since I'll be coming in my PJ's, I can only hope it's warm that day.

I went to Rio and became quite ill as I did in Mexico. I've only half an intestine and so I don't travel to these Spanish/Italian ports of call. I've never had these issues in the ME, Europe or the Orient.

At this point, I'm staying out of the lounges/taverns/coffee shops other than to come in and post now and then.

Uh- what else can one do in the lounges/teverns/coffee shops? :confused:

:lol: I just bumped Pogo into binary code! (10010)

I went to Rio and became quite ill as I did in Mexico. I've only half an intestine and so I don't travel to these Spanish/Italian ports of call. I've never had these issues in the ME, Europe or the Orient.

At this point, I'm staying out of the lounges/taverns/coffee shops other than to come in and post now and then.

I feel so digital. :eusa_silenced:

HEY - how come I can't give orders to the Illuminati?? :mad:

Last edited:
So if BD Boop has a costume party on her Front Porch what would you dress up as?

I would not be wearing my icecube costume. I'll have to think. I cannot even figure out what to put on for an avatar...

I think that Jeri would look cute in her ice cube costume!

frozen-heart-ice-cube-inside-31132609.jpg

Unless she got stuck inside! ;)

winter-7650.gif

Because you haven't been inducted into the Master Order Givers to the Illuminati secret society yet. You will receive an email with the instructions. You can ignore them all except the part where you have to send a money order for $10k to the person who pushed you over the 10k mark. Once that money order is cashed you will be able to order around the Illuminati to your heart's content!

Actually that is quite close, Derideo! If that was a heart breaking through a glass ceiling we'd be there. I could definitely go for that. Maybe we could put some cracks on top of the ice cube and turn him towards the ceiling??

You gave it to me, Derideo! I want an avatar of a heart on fire. Just a simple heart shape and flames - sounds like a winner. It won't be too hard to find it now. Thanks! - Jeri

Because you haven't been inducted into the Master Order Givers to the Illuminati secret society yet. You will receive an email with the instructions. You can ignore them all except the part where you have to send a money order for $10k to the person who pushed you over the 10k mark. Once that money order is cashed you will be able to order around the Illuminati to your heart's content!

I think he has to remember to save the password they mail him. They should mail it to his house. You will use that password to attend secret meetings and be given the locations, times and dates of event. ........and you never know who you'll meet. ( jk )

[MENTION=47750]Lucy9[/MENTION] just joined and I invited her over to your front porch, BD. Lucy, this is the Front Porch Swingers and Front Porch Swingers? This is Lucy! Welcome, Lucy!

Last edited:

It's good to see you, Ropey. I have never been to Europe or the ME. I have been to NY and Fla. That's it. lol.... :eusa_angel:

We are gonna have to correct that condition... :lol:

For me too, Stat! I have never been to Europe before. It must be quite an experience to be able to drive over borders in a matter of hours. I cannot imagine it. Very diverse landscape over there.

I have to do a presentation at school today, I feel nervous to have to stand in front of the class and give a talk......

Just imagine that all the people you are talking to are chewing imaginary bubble gum and are wearing something like mad men boxing shorts. Then you will laugh and not even think about being nervous!

Not at all. Heaven and earth may pass away but black mold, sensual excess, drunk tourists from Ohio, music and political corruption are time-honored traditions that nothing can wash away, not even new Oxydol. :D

Architecture and graveyards.

Cemeteries, not graveyards. And lots of mausoleums. Because ...bodies float. :ack-1:

But the cemeteries are still there and so is the architecture.

I'll be there next week. :)

Will Hobbes be driving the car again??

:D

Tonight was the last Karneval party in Bonn/Cologne, kind of a last minute, get it out of your system thing. I stopped by after a rehearsal as Robin Hood!! Just got home, have the costume still on! :)

Forum List

Back