The Front Porch Swing

Good morning, Boopsie!

Love that picture :)

Looks like the exterminators were in here too. Let's hope they nailed all the roaches this time. :badgrin:

I enjoy wandering around Pinterest and finding pictures such as this. :)

Have any plans today? Right now, we're just waiting on the plumber. :thup:

Yes, trying to merge 2 sets of code and then I am off to the Center to see the nurse and have a swim if it isn't too crowded.

I need a nurse too!

I enjoy wandering around Pinterest and finding pictures such as this. :)

Have any plans today? Right now, we're just waiting on the plumber. :thup:

Yes, trying to merge 2 sets of code and then I am off to the Center to see the nurse and have a swim if it isn't too crowded.

I need a nurse too!

Bend over.

c574ffaacab5cb1071f5036e24eb7066.jpg

I filed my AZ tax return electronically 2 months ago. They say that my refund would be sent within 10 days. However, they have never processed my return, not have they given me a reason why not. Calling them on the phone and getting an answer is simply not possible.

I filed my AZ tax return electronically 2 months ago. They say that my refund would be sent within 10 days. However, they have never processed my return, not have they given me a reason why not. Calling them on the phone and getting an answer is simply not possible.

How frustrating is that?! I used TaxSlayer, they keep me totally electronically looped.

My mother loved her naps. She was taking one on the front couch, and died in her sleep. Considering she had been diagnosed with liver cancer the month before, such a passing was a blessing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back