The Front Porch Swing

I am blessed to have the same friends over the course of decades. :thup:

a9676fa3962e9b006d147db6990608cb.jpg

This thread has been cleaned of 20 violative posts - twenty. The lounge is not the place for fighting and bashing - take it to the Flame Zone where it belongs. Any further violations will result in formal warnings, infractions or being banned from the Lounge.

meagan-isaac-wedding-e1368214946131.jpg

Last edited:
You are

Lily

You are artsy and elegant. Your imagination allows you to place yourself in other people’s shoes, which allows you to easily understand and sympathize with those around you.

images

Not my favorites but okay.

Same here - but they totally nailed who you are, from what I see on the board.

I got Lily too but it doesn't count cuz they say what's your favourite season and there's no winter.

110924-004-66BAD00B.jpg

Lily's OK but I'm more of a Morticia fan.

There are very few flowers that I actually know by scent. Maybe I should go to the gardens at Como.

Edited to include photo;

The Sunken Garden is all decked out for Fall at the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory in St. Paul., Minnesota, US

4178afec787935da0ca52855312da25f.jpg

Last edited:
You are

Lily

You are artsy and elegant. Your imagination allows you to place yourself in other people’s shoes, which allows you to easily understand and sympathize with those around you.

images

Not my favorites but okay.

Same here - but they totally nailed who you are, from what I see on the board.

I got Lily too but it doesn't count cuz they say what's your favourite season and there's no winter.

110924-004-66BAD00B.jpg

Lily's OK but I'm more of a Morticia fan.

Is Lily the one who speaks French to get her hubby excited? I think I like her better than Morticia.

Morning, [insert your name here]!

f4e4709f4e94a104b586c3e19676b193.jpg

Good morning, Boopsie!

Love that picture :)

Looks like the exterminators were in here too. Let's hope they nailed all the roaches this time. :badgrin:

I enjoy wandering around Pinterest and finding pictures such as this. :)

Have any plans today? Right now, we're just waiting on the plumber. :thup:

Morning, [insert your name here]!

f4e4709f4e94a104b586c3e19676b193.jpg

Good morning, Boopsie!

Looks like the exterminators were in here too. Let's hope they nailed all the roaches this time. :badgrin:

Yes, trying to merge 2 sets of code and then I am off to the Center to see the nurse and have a swim if it isn't too crowded.

Good morning, Boopsie!

Yes, trying to merge 2 sets of code and then I am off to the Center to see the nurse and have a swim if it isn't too crowded.

Oh, thrilling yeah? :D

Forum List

Back