The Gateway Pundit slams Ron DeSantis for not condemning Trump's possible indictment: "The silence is deafening"

Conservatives' most loved news outlet is calling out DeSantis on his silence.
When will Ron speak? This is it good for Democrats because Desantis is doing very strong in polls against Biden.

If Trump supporters get angry and begin hating Desantis, he will be one less obstacle in 2024.
If DeSantis is the candidate against Biden I will vote for him.

What’s illogical or ideological about it? You know none of the facts of any charges.
Who the FUCK do you think you are telling me what I know????.
I'll tell you I KNOW that you are a mindless DRONE demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist asshole!!!!
:fu:

Who the FUCK do you think you are telling me what I know????.
You don’t know what’s going on in that grand jury, that’s a fact.

Are you going to pretend you have some inside information about the secret grand jury?

When will Ron speak? This is it good for Democrats because Desantis is doing very strong in polls against Biden.

If Trump supporters get angry and begin hating Desantis, he will be one less obstacle in 2024.

Yep, this is where it gets interesting. The Wall Street republicans want Trump to just fade away, but he won't, and they can't win without the WWE Republicans.

My guess is DeSantis doesn't think that Sleepy Joe would be so stupid as to actually indict his President. And besides, he has his own duties ruling Florida nowadays,, he doesn't have time to speculate the "what ifs"

If Biden and his stooges actually do shit their pants and do this, I'm sure he'll respond as will all Americans.

Forum List

Back