The Gay Mafia

Two can play that game since gays are a small minority. Simply don't do buisness with them. Bankrupt the pansie haters. I didn't really care about them, but enough is enough. Maybe obamacare will treat aids patients like cancer patients and just give them a pain pill.

I like this new word, homoFASCIST

People better stop letting them bully them and stand up to them

that person had every right also to donate to who and what he wants without fear from retribution is how a civilized and free country used to be

not anymore with this militant bunch

Last edited:
Two CAN play at that game.....and its still not a violation of free speech rights.

I like this new word, homoFASCIST

People better stop letting them bully them and stand up to them

that person had every right also to donate to who and what he wants

And his company has every right to fire him

Next....

Firing Eich isn't having the desired effect. Free speech and boycott can be used by either side.

Mozilla feels stinging backlash over CEO boot - BizPac Review

Now the company is getting flak over Eich’s forced resignation from a company he helped co-found. That decision angered many of Mozilla’s customers, and they didn’t hold back on their criticism, according to The Daily Caller, which reported:

The decision to remove the man who invented the web scripting language JavaScipt did not sit well with many customers — many of them pelted Mozilla’s website with a surge of negative feedback.

On Friday, 94 percent of the sentiments registered on the site were “sad,” while six percent were “happy.”

“Your abject and pathetic condemnation of an individual’s right to hold and support their own view on the world is simply unbelievable,” read one user’s comment on the Mozilla site.

As of Friday, the company had received approximately 7,000 negative comments to Eich’s removal as opposed to 500 comments approving it.

Will liberals support the majority or just insert their own perverted majority?

and? there are groups these days for everything. Minorities controlling things with the power of whine.

But that being said if you make a statement out in public for the public to listen to. This includes facebook if you dont make your posts private. Then you can't go crying when the reaction is negative. There is consequences for your actions.

Call an Asian a yellow gook bastard Or declare that Blacks and other minorities inferior and shouldn't shop where you shop. Then get ready to be labeled a racist.

This is where people really dont understand Political correctness and freedom of speech. Phil, this veg lady still have the right to speak their mind and they are protected. What they can't be protected from is people reactions ( non-violent) I have the right to vote,speak,protest, and lobby to have you fired under my 1st amendment rights. Doesnt make me right, but i have that freedom in the end of day. Its up to the public and the company ( if there is one like A&E ) to listen or ignore me.

Most of the time if you ignore people like Phil the issue goes away within a day or two.

Nobody is calling these people derogatory names. They are simply saying that marriage is a privilege reserved to people who are of the opposite gender to represent "husband and wife/father and mother".

And they have good reasons for saying that. Nothing about it is derogatory. So the cult of LGBT persecuting them for their "heresy" is illegal and out of place. I suggest one of these people sue gays harassing them for gays violating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech and expression. Maybe the ACLU can pick up that suit?

After all, didn't the ACLU defend the KKK or nazi's rights to free speech back in the day? I think so.. So this much more benign objection to sharing the word "marriage" with non "husband-wife/father-mother" arrangements should be right up their alley.

Yet another homophobe who has never read the First Amendment. No one is voilating anyone's First Amendment rights.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, wouldja?

And, they have every right to get married. To each other.

I never said anyone was violating someone's first amendment rights.

This is an ethical matter, not a matter of the law.

Glad to know you support discrimination though.

Firing Eich isn't having the desired effect. Free speech and boycott can be used by either side.

Mozilla feels stinging backlash over CEO boot - BizPac Review

Now the company is getting flak over Eich’s forced resignation from a company he helped co-found. That decision angered many of Mozilla’s customers, and they didn’t hold back on their criticism, according to The Daily Caller, which reported:

The decision to remove the man who invented the web scripting language JavaScipt did not sit well with many customers — many of them pelted Mozilla’s website with a surge of negative feedback.

On Friday, 94 percent of the sentiments registered on the site were “sad,” while six percent were “happy.”

“Your abject and pathetic condemnation of an individual’s right to hold and support their own view on the world is simply unbelievable,” read one user’s comment on the Mozilla site.

As of Friday, the company had received approximately 7,000 negative comments to Eich’s removal as opposed to 500 comments approving it.

Will liberals support the majority or just insert their own perverted majority?

I wonder if somebody will neg me for thanking you.

Yes it is actually.

Boycotts that lead to firings are certainly free speech.

Right or wrong - they are free speech. Nobody is stopping the gentleman from saying whatever the hell he wants. And nobody should stop a business from expressing their speech by having a problem with it and no longer wanting the gentleman representing their company. Zero rights violated. Just action & consequence.

Yeah keep that thinking. A buisness owner will be able to say, i don't want a fag representing my company. I don't want someone tattooed from head to toe representing my company. I don't want a black person representing my company. You support abortion, your fired. You voted for obama, your fired. Your gonna vote hillary for president, don't let the door hit you in the ass. Just like gay marriage, with this another pandora's box will open. I just hope that ceo sues lbgt organization for millions.

I wish I could get the gays to approach my business. I hear transgendered money is very in, right now....

government mandated societal acceptance of a minority deviant lifestyle.

can anyone say ------------------- minority rule?

I thought that was why the founders left England --- to escape minority rule and mandated thought.

government mandated societal acceptance of a minority deviant lifestyle.

can anyone say ------------------- minority rule?

I thought that was why the founders left England --- to escape minority rule and mandated thought.

Minority rule, really?? What, Europeans nation did that occur in???

Every monarchy. are you really so ignorant that you didn't know that? Do you think the royal families of europe were not a minority?

Forum List

Back