The Gay Mafia

Let me know when theres a law forcing you to accept the gay lifestyle and then ill stop considering this all a big fucking whine cuz yall find them icky.

I could care less if two men want to violate each others ass. Just don't force me to accept it, and if i don't i can lose my job? You can go to hell. The problem is you see nothing wrong with it.

Not a damn thing wrong with it. Same as i coukd give a fuck if some scumbag gets fired for saying ****** all the time. Good. Im glad.

I think an abortion supporter should live in a card board box. So your cool with me getting a small group together and getting them fired. You support that?

I could care less if two men want to violate each others ass. Just don't force me to accept it, and if i don't i can lose my job? You can go to hell. The problem is you see nothing wrong with it.

Not a damn thing wrong with it. Same as i coukd give a fuck if some scumbag gets fired for saying ****** all the time. Good. Im glad.

I think an abortion supporter should live in a card board box. So your cool with me getting a small group together and getting them fired. You support that?

Do your best, and hope that it doesnt bury the company. Gluck!

Im on the right side of history as the trend is that gay marriage is spreading.
If the trend is spreading to various states that means it isn't a federal/Constitutional issue.

That means all the talk about equality is a lie and just political propaganda.

Ganging up on a person or store for their political or moral beliefs should be illegal so if we are going to make any adjustments to the Constitution it should be in the name of freedom of expression, not empowering mob rule.

There already are such laws. the gay marriage laws in several states FORCE everyone to accept and sanction the gay lifestyle-------even if they are opposed to it for any reason. the court in california overturned the will of the people twice on the gay marriage question. Is that not the govt mandating thought?

"big brother is watching you"

Even the law only goes so far. If my neighbor comes up to me and tells me that he and his husband are "married" I have the right to say "Not to me" and treat them as two male roommates.

Awwww...good for you im sure it matters that youre able to say "not to me."

12 yr old

When a couple of lesbians tried to force me to paint their wedding portraits, I could say no, get the fuck out of my shop, and be completely within my rights.

If we start not being so accepting, the gay mafia will see exactly what kind of opposition they are up against. Stop accommodating. It's not that hard and they really have limits on how far they can go to forcing their beliefs on others.

And they FORCE gay ppl to accept and sanction straight marriage.

Moot complaint.

:cuckoo: you will never get it, the mentally ill seldom do.

Poor you. Ill play ya the violin

That's cute, you stay on the Godless side of history. Me i will stay on the right side of history. Remember what happened to sodom? It's starting here.

:lol:

Living a life of hatred and unacceptance must be lovely. Small ppl.

Let me know when theres a law forcing you to accept the gay lifestyle and then ill stop considering this all a big fucking whine cuz yall find them icky.

You and I both know it is an unwritten law strictly enforced by the Gay Mafia.

Your obvious dodge is duly noted.

Hollywood personalities have to punch their ticket. If you want to remain viable in Hollywood you have to criticize Christian politicians.

The girls on The View are members of the Gay Mafia, particularly Rosie O'Donnell, who was let go, and Whoopie Goldberg, a lesbian who replaced her.

Whoopie is untouchable. Maybe because she's black. But I don't see alot of difference between what she says from what Rosie has said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC05QYiPSf4]"The View" Discusses Matt Damon over Sarah Palin Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo: you will never get it, the mentally ill seldom do.

Poor you. Ill play ya the violin

That's cute, you stay on the Godless side of history. Me i will stay on the right side of history. Remember what happened to sodom? It's starting here.

Historically, no nation that has normalized homosexuality has passed that value on to any succeeding nation. That's what side same sex marriage is on. It will lose and it will always lose.

im curious to know when is the OP and his ilk going to start making threads about the 29 states where you can be fired for being gay.

:lol:

Living a life of hatred and unacceptance must be lovely. Small ppl.

Your the hater, i don't hate gays, i'm just tired of them demanding i accept their lifestyle. What's next me having to accept a crack heads lifestlye?

You dont hate them you just dont accept their existence lol

Get outta here

Last edited:
If cultural conservatives had the political clout to do so, they would make the lives of gays and lesbians quite miserable. So I feel very little compassion for cultural conservatives now. Now your side is going to be bullied, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

If the trend is spreading to various states that means it isn't a federal/Constitutional issue.

That means all the talk about equality is a lie and just political propaganda.

Ganging up on a person or store for their political or moral beliefs should be illegal so if we are going to make any adjustments to the Constitution it should be in the name of freedom of expression, not empowering mob rule.

Trying to prevent people from life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness is against the Constitution. It is a double-edged sword.

I think trying to ruin somebody over hatred is not only unethical but bordering on libel or slander.

Damages against the guilty parties can be prosecuted in court.

I guess that often-emailed story about the business owner who fired everyone who had an Obama sticker on their car isn't so amusing to conservatives anymore.

Boo hoo.

Forum List

Back