The Gay Mafia

Yes it is actually.

Boycotts that lead to firings are certainly free speech.

Right or wrong - they are free speech. Nobody is stopping the gentleman from saying whatever the hell he wants. And nobody should stop a business from expressing their speech by having a problem with it and no longer wanting the gentleman representing their company. Zero rights violated. Just action & consequence.

Yeah keep that thinking. A buisness owner will be able to say, i don't want a fag representing my company. I don't want someone tattooed from head to toe representing my company. I don't want a black person representing my company. You support abortion, your fired. You voted for obama, your fired. Your gonna vote hillary for president, don't let the door hit you in the ass. Just like gay marriage, with this another pandora's box will open. I just hope that ceo sues lbgt organization for millions.
Half that shit is already done.

government mandated societal acceptance of a minority deviant lifestyle.

can anyone say ------------------- minority rule?

I thought that was why the founders left England --- to escape minority rule and mandated thought.

What the hell does this story have to do with a government mandate?

government mandated societal acceptance of a minority deviant lifestyle.

can anyone say ------------------- minority rule?

I thought that was why the founders left England --- to escape minority rule and mandated thought.

What the hell does this story have to do with a government mandate?

the gay agenda would have the government MANDATE that society accept the gay lifestyle as normal and equal in every way to heterosexual marriage.

the gay agenda is not about equality and rights--------its about forcing the majority to accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle and to enforce that mind control by govt sanctioned gay marriage.

its already happening, people who oppose gay marriage are being punished for their thoughts. Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it.

Let me know when theres a law forcing you to accept the gay lifestyle and then ill stop considering this all a big fucking whine cuz yall find them icky.

Yes it is actually.

Boycotts that lead to firings are certainly free speech.

Right or wrong - they are free speech. Nobody is stopping the gentleman from saying whatever the hell he wants. And nobody should stop a business from expressing their speech by having a problem with it and no longer wanting the gentleman representing their company. Zero rights violated. Just action & consequence.

Yeah keep that thinking. A buisness owner will be able to say, i don't want a fag representing my company. I don't want someone tattooed from head to toe representing my company. I don't want a black person representing my company. You support abortion, your fired. You voted for obama, your fired. Your gonna vote hillary for president, don't let the door hit you in the ass. Just like gay marriage, with this another pandora's box will open. I just hope that ceo sues lbgt organization for millions.

With what your supporting now, it will happen alot more. Liberalism is a disease.

With what your supporting now, it will happen alot more. Liberalism is a disease.

Cool story bro

Let me know when theres a law forcing you to accept the gay lifestyle and then ill stop considering this all a big fucking whine cuz yall find them icky.

There already are such laws. the gay marriage laws in several states FORCE everyone to accept and sanction the gay lifestyle-------even if they are opposed to it for any reason. the court in california overturned the will of the people twice on the gay marriage question. Is that not the govt mandating thought?

"big brother is watching you"

Pretty much all public accommodation laws.

I could care less if two men want to violate each others ass. Just don't force me to accept it, and if i don't i can lose my job? You can go to hell. The problem is you see nothing wrong with it.

There already are such laws. the gay marriage laws in several states FORCE everyone to accept and sanction the gay lifestyle-------even if they are opposed to it for any reason. the court in california overturned the will of the people twice on the gay marriage question. Is that not the govt mandating thought?

And they FORCE gay ppl to accept and sanction straight marriage.

Moot complaint.

Even the law only goes so far. If my neighbor comes up to me and tells me that he and his husband are "married" I have the right to say "Not to me" and treat them as two male roommates.

I could care less if two men want to violate each others ass. Just don't force me to accept it, and if i don't i can lose my job? You can go to hell. The problem is you see nothing wrong with it.

^^^^^yep

Not a damn thing wrong with it. Same as i coukd give a fuck if some scumbag gets fired for saying ****** all the time. Good. Im glad.

Moot complaint.

:cuckoo: you will never get it, the mentally ill seldom do.

Even the law only goes so far. If my neighbor comes up to me and tells me that he and his husband are "married" I have the right to say "Not to me" and treat them as two male roommates.

Awwww...good for you im sure it matters that youre able to say "not to me."

12 yr old

of course thats true, but if you are a baker and they want you to bake them a wedding cake, you better do it or you will be sued and fined.

Moot complaint.

:cuckoo: you will never get it, the mentally ill seldom do.
Im on the right side of history as the trend is that gay marriage is spreading.

Poor you. Ill play ya the violin

Forum List

Back