The Gay Mafia

Chick+Fil+A+-+Anti-Gay.jpeg

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

You have every right to free speech. You have every right to muff dive and fudge pack like minded individuals.

I can choose where I eat my chicken take out. :eusa_angel: We do it silently. I prefer the old days of my youth where I loved to protest but hey days pass you get older but it doesn't mean you can't pack a punch.

Eats
Top bird! Chick-fil-A beats KFC as number one chicken chain in the nation
Preliminary data shows that Atlanta-based Chick-Fil-A held the lead because its locations are much busier, even though there are far fewer of them.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 3:18 PM

70790439.jpg

Top bird! Chick-fil-A beats KFC as number one chicken chain in the nation* - NY Daily News

:lol:

Living a life of hatred and unacceptance must be lovely. Small ppl.

Your the hater, i don't hate gays, i'm just tired of them demanding i accept their lifestyle. What's next me having to accept a crack heads lifestlye?

You dont hate them you just dont except their existence lol

Get outta here

Yeah l exept their lifestyle. Lol So what your saying i should be forced to accept everybodys lifestyle? Okay your gonna accept my christian lifestyle?

I guess that often-emailed story about the business owner who fired everyone who had an Obama sticker on their car isn't so amusing to conservatives anymore.

Boo hoo.

I thought the most interesting was when all y'all really thought you had Phil Robertson. :lol:

Too freaking funny. Especially driving away all the business from A&E directly to their website. I was on that fast. So were others.

You see we have a sizeable advantage because you think and believe and worship at the cross of "conservatives are dumb fucks". Right there we have you.

:eusa_angel:

I hope you realize that cartoon isn't supportive of Chik fil A.

Can someone answer this question?

Why can't gays exercise their right to free speech?

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

Really?

Where?

EXACTLY?

And, for the thousandth time, would you numbnuts please READ the First Amendment? Pay real close attention the first five words.

Freedom of Speech only applies when it's to the right's advantage.

government mandated societal acceptance of a minority deviant lifestyle.

can anyone say ------------------- minority rule?

I thought that was why the founders left England --- to escape minority rule and mandated thought.

What the hell does this story have to do with a government mandate?

the gay agenda would have the government MANDATE that society accept the gay lifestyle as normal and equal in every way to heterosexual marriage.

the gay agenda is not about equality and rights--------its about forcing the majority to accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle and to enforce that mind control by govt sanctioned gay marriage.

its already happening, people who oppose gay marriage are being punished for their thoughts. Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it.

How have you been punished?

:lol:

Living a life of hatred and unacceptance must be lovely. Small ppl.

Your the hater, i don't hate gays, i'm just tired of them demanding i accept their lifestyle. What's next me having to accept a crack heads lifestlye?

You dont hate them you just dont accept their existence lol

Get outta here

so if being gay is ok, why do you think more people dont try it? Im just curious.

The gay mafia can show up anyplace. "This is a nice little business you have here. It would be a shame if something happened to it" or "You like your job, play ball with us or we'll see that you don't have it anymore"

That's a protection racket.

Sounds like community organizers, they pull the same shit.

Free speech?

The point of this thread is that some Gays are trying to squash people's freedom of speech.

Really?

Where?

EXACTLY?

And, for the thousandth time, would you numbnuts please READ the First Amendment? Pay real close attention the first five words.

Freedom of Speech only applies when it's to the right's advantage.

You're free to believe anything you like, but if these people find out you used to believe in something they don't like, and you were stupid enough to say it out loud or tweet it on Twitter, or even give to conservative causes, then you're in trouble Jack.

Obama and Hillary both said they believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, but they changed their tune. They evolved. It's cool, because everyone knows they were only paying lip-service to get elected. That's cool too. Lying is cool if it gets you into a position that allows you to fuck over anyone who still believes in what you used to believe in. The ends justify the means.........:D

and? there are groups these days for everything. Minorities controlling things with the power of whine.

But that being said if you make a statement out in public for the public to listen to. This includes facebook if you dont make your posts private. Then you can't go crying when the reaction is negative. There is consequences for your actions.

Call an Asian a yellow gook bastard Or declare that Blacks and other minorities inferior and shouldn't shop where you shop. Then get ready to be labeled a racist.

This is where people really dont understand Political correctness and freedom of speech. Phil, this veg lady still have the right to speak their mind and they are protected. What they can't be protected from is people reactions ( non-violent) I have the right to vote,speak,protest, and lobby to have you fired under my 1st amendment rights. Doesnt make me right, but i have that freedom in the end of day. Its up to the public and the company ( if there is one like A&E ) to listen or ignore me.

Most of the time if you ignore people like Phil the issue goes away within a day or two.

Nobody is calling these people derogatory names. They are simply saying that marriage is a privilege reserved to people who are of the opposite gender to represent "husband and wife/father and mother".

And they have good reasons for saying that. Nothing about it is derogatory. So the cult of LGBT persecuting them for their "heresy" is illegal and out of place. I suggest one of these people sue gays harassing them for gays violating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech and expression. Maybe the ACLU can pick up that suit?

After all, didn't the ACLU defend the KKK or nazi's rights to free speech back in the day? I think so.. So this much more benign objection to sharing the word "marriage" with non "husband-wife/father-mother" arrangements should be right up their alley.
. Gays didn't fire this CEO, the Mozilla board of directors did. Firefox should pay for their cowardness in allowing gays to pressure them into firing him. His opinion back then was the same as Obama's. Why aren't they demanding his impeachment?

and? there are groups these days for everything. Minorities controlling things with the power of whine.

But that being said if you make a statement out in public for the public to listen to. This includes facebook if you dont make your posts private. Then you can't go crying when the reaction is negative. There is consequences for your actions.

Call an Asian a yellow gook bastard Or declare that Blacks and other minorities inferior and shouldn't shop where you shop. Then get ready to be labeled a racist.

This is where people really dont understand Political correctness and freedom of speech. Phil, this veg lady still have the right to speak their mind and they are protected. What they can't be protected from is people reactions ( non-violent) I have the right to vote,speak,protest, and lobby to have you fired under my 1st amendment rights. Doesnt make me right, but i have that freedom in the end of day. Its up to the public and the company ( if there is one like A&E ) to listen or ignore me.

Most of the time if you ignore people like Phil the issue goes away within a day or two.

Nobody is calling these people derogatory names. They are simply saying that marriage is a privilege reserved to people who are of the opposite gender to represent "husband and wife/father and mother".

And they have good reasons for saying that. Nothing about it is derogatory. So the cult of LGBT persecuting them for their "heresy" is illegal and out of place. I suggest one of these people sue gays harassing them for gays violating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech and expression. Maybe the ACLU can pick up that suit?

After all, didn't the ACLU defend the KKK or nazi's rights to free speech back in the day? I think so.. So this much more benign objection to sharing the word "marriage" with non "husband-wife/father-mother" arrangements should be right up their alley.
. Gays didn't fire this CEO, the Mozilla board of directors did. Firefox should pay for their cowardness in allowing gays to pressure them into firing him. His opinion back then was the same as Obama's. Why aren't they demanding his impeachment?

Gays did put pressure on the board to force him into resigning.

You're trying to parse words, as if this was all voluntary.

So wow, MudWelfare likes Bill Maher now?

BUt all I can think of is this animation when I hear "Gay Mafia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GJoF7d75F8

How did you get the idea I like Bill Maher?

Maher is very blunt, and often he opens his mouth when he shouldn't, and he's paid well to do it.

If he started ragging gays or blacks I'm sure those days would be history.

You can still be fired in 30 states just for being gay...one guy gets fired for being anti gay and :eek: "Free Speech!!!!".

Coincidently, in those same states, you can be fired for wearing brown shoes with a blue suit at work.

Only 24 states are "Right to work" states where you can be fired "just because". 30 can fire you ONLY for being gay.

However, you can't be fired in ANY of those 50 states because you're black, a woman, disabled, Christian, etc.

Forum List

Back