The Giant Yawn Of Today

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Just as I said it would be... :sleeping-smiley-015:

I expect every day of "THE TRUMP TRIAL" to be just as exciting as today!

Trump walks in...says "Not Guilty"...and walks out. NO cash bail...NO travel restrictions...Nuffinz.

Then things got interesting when Trump drove to a restaurant and CNN had a meltdown over it :auiqs.jpg:

Trump2.jpg

Trump walks in...says "Not Guilty"...and walks out. NO cash bail...NO travel restrictions...Nuffinz.

Then things got interesting when Trump drove to a restaurant and CNN had a meltdown over it :auiqs.jpg:

Denying Criminal charges are Trumps life now

You must be beside yourself since they didn't execute Trump right there in the court room.
Me, I'd rather see Trump forced to park his big ass at the defense table squirming for weeks as Jack Smith & his colleagues take him apart.

Karma is a real bastard.

The Trump trial is going to be far more exciting than today. Don't you worry your little mind about it.

You think Jack Smith revealed all the evidence he has in this indictment?

Amen! Hell is coming.
Hopefully, Jack Smith & his colleagues can save this Country & bring Trump to justice which is long overdue. Mueller could have done it but Trump's hatchetman Bill Barr made it his mission to stop him. The failure of the Mueller investigation thanks to Barr was one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in the history of this Country. And what led up to today is the end result of that.

Nice! that's how I like it!:up:

Hopefully, Jack Smith & his colleagues can save this Country & bring Trump to justice which is long overdue. Mueller could have done it but Trump's hatchetman Bill Barr made it his mission to stop him. The failure of the Mueller investigation thanks to Barr was one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in the history of this Country. And what led up to today is the end result of that.

Amen! I totally agree! Barr should be in prison!

Forum List

Back