The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

You haven't learned yet that ignorance and lies don't sell here like they do in your living room.

Wow - way to run from the topic when you know you've been defeated.

If Dumbocrat "solutions" were any good, they wouldn't haven't to be forced on other people. People would flock to them voluntarily. It's proof of how bad Dumbocrat policy is and proof that Dumbocrats know their policy ends in failure and misery.

Again, you are an anarchist. That's not a new invention. In fact it's what the earliest humanoids employed and left behind as it didnt allow progress. It's still employed by every animal species, except for humans, today.

You treat like it's a new creative idea because it just occurred to you.

Again, you are an uninformed idiot. All over this board I have bashed anarchists, Sovereign Citizens, and Libertarians as unconstitutional radicals.

Want to try again?

Conservatives are trained to support weak government as strong government is what is in the way of them imposing demonstrably dysfunctional conservatism on the majority.

This is 100% right. And do you know why?

Because conservatives support FREEDOM over a government nanny-state.

And that's because conservatives support personal responsibiity over being raised to be a lazy, useless parasite like you were...

Conservatives support their freedom to impose what's best for them on everyone else. That's why the are anti democracy.

See them goose stepping all in a row.

"ARBEIT MACHT FREI" Eh adolf?

This is 100% right. And do you know why?

Because conservatives support FREEDOM over a government nanny-state.

And that's because conservatives support personal responsibiity over being raised to be a lazy, useless parasite like you were...

Conservatives support their freedom to impose what's best for them on everyone else. That's why the are anti democracy.

I always thought so. If it's meaningful work to you. Unfortunately lots of Americans have watched business send meaningful work overseas in exchange for executive bonuses. And executives pursuing only riches have forgotten what meaningful work even is.

Some of the tragic, huge costs of conservatism.

I always thought so. If it's meaningful work to you. Unfortunately lots of Americans have watched business send meaningful work overseas in exchange for executive bonuses. And executives pursuing only riches have forgotten what meaningful work even is.

Some of the tragic, huge costs of conservatism.

Did you wanna start sending us to the camps kid?

Wow - way to run from the topic when you know you've been defeated.

If Dumbocrat "solutions" were any good, they wouldn't haven't to be forced on other people. People would flock to them voluntarily. It's proof of how bad Dumbocrat policy is and proof that Dumbocrats know their policy ends in failure and misery.

Again, you are an anarchist. That's not a new invention. In fact it's what the earliest humanoids employed and left behind as it didnt allow progress. It's still employed by every animal species, except for humans, today.

Again, you are an uninformed idiot. All over this board I have bashed anarchists, Sovereign Citizens, and Libertarians as unconstitutional radicals.

Want to try again?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck, chances are it is.

Again, you are an anarchist. That's not a new invention. In fact it's what the earliest humanoids employed and left behind as it didnt allow progress.

Is this an astounding display of ignorance by [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] or what? Seriously folks, my jaw is on the floor. The earliest civilizations we have documented were all oppressive dictatorships (from the Egyptian monarchies to the Roman Empires and everything before, during, and after) there was only rulers dictating to the masses what they would and would not do (just like today's Dumbocrat party).

Is there anything you are educated/informed about? Anything? :eusa_doh:

Want to try again?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck, chances are it is.

Which is what confirms you are an uninformed idiot. Because you certainly quack like an uninformed idiot. You certainly walk like an uninformed idiot. And you certainly post like an uninformed idiot.

Conservatives tend to be focused completely inwardly. That’s why conservative government and businesses and religion is so prone to failure.

The liberal view is expansive and inclusive.

The Union in the Civil War realized that the end of slavery did not benefit everyone, but was the greater good. (BTW, see '12 Years a Slave).

Greater good is fundamental to democracy.

mkay - I guess we could phrase it this way...

"Liberals support their democratic mandate to impose what's best for them on everyone else. That's why they are anti-freedom.

See them goose stepping all in a row."

Or, like I said "It's different when we do it!"

It's called solving problems.

Libertarianism and conservatism, two identical peas in a pod, are about avoiding problems.

Doing nothing and hoping that good fortune will come along before disaster.

Or, you might say that conservatism differs from Libertarianism because it's based not on limited government as much as government of, by, for the powerful.

Which do you think?

Spending someone's money as a hand-out is not solving problems, it's providing hand-outs with that person's money you retard.

Last edited:
mkay - I guess we could phrase it this way...

"Liberals support their democratic mandate to impose what's best for them on everyone else. That's why they are anti-freedom.

See them goose stepping all in a row."

Or, like I said "It's different when we do it!"

Libertarianism and conservatism, two identical peas in a pod, are about avoiding problems.

Or, you might say that conservatism differs from Libertarianism because it's based not on limited government as much as government of, by, for the powerful.

Which do you think?

Spending someone's money as a hand-out is not solving problems, it's providing hand-outs with that person's money you retard.

You're a Republican, asshole. Nobody expects anything from you except greed.

Which do you think?

I don't vote republican. How many times are you gonna repeat that lie you POS?

Want to try again?

Which is what confirms you are an uninformed idiot. Because you certainly quack like an uninformed idiot. You certainly walk like an uninformed idiot. And you certainly post like an uninformed idiot.

Frankly, jerkwad, I have no use for anarchists because they are cowards trying to impose their irrationally on the rest of the world. You can't even scrape up the balls to admit what you are.

Again, you are an anarchist. That's not a new invention. In fact it's what the earliest humanoids employed and left behind as it didnt allow progress.

Is this an astounding display of ignorance by [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] or what? Seriously folks, my jaw is on the floor. The earliest civilizations we have documented were all oppressive dictatorships (from the Egyptian monarchies to the Roman Empires and everything before, during, and after) there was only rulers dictating to the masses what they would and would not do (just like today's Dumbocrat party).

You apparently think that early man walked out of the jungle and into the pyramids.

You apparently think that early man walked out of the jungle and into the pyramids.

ROFL yeah cause mankind could not have left jungle to build the pyramids.

PMZ your are the best example we have of the dumbest type of human on the planet.

Last edited:

Example of the dumbest human on the planet... PMZ

You even drag the reputation of dixiecrat Texans down.

You even drag the reputation of dixiecrat Texans down.

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your stupidity.

Says the poster boy for dixiecrat inbreeding.

Let me get this straight. You rely on government as your daddy, and you accuse my FAMILY OF INBREEDING? How many voices do you hear in your head? How long have you been off the meds? What is the reason for your abandoning of your declared republican party, is this your way to make amends for something you did?

Which do you think?

You're a Dumbocrat, asshole. Nobody expects anything from you except being a worthless parasite.

And you are certainly meetings those expectations...

Frankly, jerkwad, I have no use for anarchists because they are cowards trying to impose their irrationally on the rest of the world. You can't even scrape up the balls to admit what you are.

Says the parasite Dumbocrat who pretends to be a registered Republican... :lmao:

My posts for years now speak for themselves. I have adamantly opposed the radicals on the right. You're just attempting to create this narrative out of desperation because I have owned you with facts and exposed your astounding ignorance in the process.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back