🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The good General and I are in agreement

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Completely agree, the first one of these mental misfits that gets anywhere near one of our daughters (or sons) and it's game on. Normal people want nothing to do with this garbage, keep your damn perversions to yourselves

Gen. Boykin: First Transgender Man Enters My Daughter's Bathroom Won't Have to Worry About Surgery

Commenting on anti-Christian attacks in America and the radical LGBT agenda that says transgender men can use women’s bathrooms, Lt. Gen. (ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, former chief of U.S. Army Special Operations Command and a top member of Delta Force, said Christians need to fight this “evil,” and added that the first transgender man that walks into his daughter’s bathroom won’t have to worry about sex-change surgery.

“I’ve already said, and somebody will be recording this and this’ll be on YouTube before it’s all over with,” said Boykin at The Awakening 2016 conference. “But I will tell you what: the first man that walks in my daughter’s bathroom, he ain’t going to have to worry about surgery.”

Gen. Boykin: First Transgender Man Enters My Daughter's Bathroom Won't Have to Worry About Surgery

Last edited:
Completely agree, the first one of these mental misfits that gets anywhere near one of our daughters (or sons) and it's game on. Normal people want nothing to do with this garbage, keep you damn perversions to yourselves

Commenting on anti-Christian attacks in America and the radical LGBT agenda that says transgender men can use women’s bathrooms, Lt. Gen. (ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, former chief of U.S. Army Special Operations Command and a top member of Delta Force, said Christians need to fight this “evil,” and added that the first transgender man that walks into his daughter’s bathroom won’t have to worry about sex-change surgery.

“I’ve already said, and somebody will be recording this and this’ll be on YouTube before it’s all over with,” said Boykin at The Awakening 2016 conference. “But I will tell you what: the first man that walks in my daughter’s bathroom, he ain’t going to have to worry about surgery.”

A microcosm, and yet, might be as good of sign as any that we are nearing the end times.
Can't get much more perverse.

Completely agree, the first one of these mental misfits that gets anywhere near one of our daughters (or sons) and it's game on. Normal people want nothing to do with this garbage, keep your damn perversions to yourselves

Commenting on anti-Christian attacks in America

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

You should be concerned about your kiddie fiddler church , bi- cat fish

Last edited:
He'll take the gurl down,,,,mmmmmmm, ahem....as she is...

An Executive of The Family Research doesn't support transgenderism and supports Kim Davis. Hardly shocking.

I wonder what the General would have done if one of his subordinates disobeyed a direct order claiming it violated his/her religious beliefs? That person would be in the brig in a hot second. Bet the farm on it.

An Executive of The Family Research doesn't support transgenderism and supports Kim Davis. Hardly shocking.

I wonder what the General would have done if one of his subordinates disobeyed a direct order claiming it violated his/her religious beliefs? That person would be in the brig in a hot second. Bet the farm on it.
There is no shortage of asshole officers in the military....

Attacking source is lame....you know better.

As for his religious beliefs the General took heat on it while active. Get informed and then comment. Meanwhile keep the mentally disturbed tranny's away from the kids. Normal people are having none of this nonsense

As for his religious beliefs the General took heat on it while active. Get informed and then comment. Meanwhile keep the mentally disturbed tranny's away from the kids. Normal people are having none of this nonsense
Cause nothing says freedom loving patriots better than a little dose of repression...

I am not attacking the source. I am just not surprised that an executive of the Family Research Council feels the way he does when it comes to trannies and Kim Davis.

I am not attacking the source. I am just not surprised that an executive of the Family Research Council feels the way he does when it comes to trannies and Kim Davis.

The source is quoting the General. Get back to the topic or off the thread

Telling that the op thinks he is great. No, no mental health problems there

TOP 5 WACKY THINGS TO COME OUT OF LT. GEN. JERRY BOYKIN'S PIE-HOLE

Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, who famously said George W. Bush was not elected by a majority of Americans but "appointed by God," and that America is hated around the world because it is "a Christian nation."

'I want to come skidding in there on all fours. I want to be slipping and sliding and I want to hit the gates of heaven with a bang. And when I stand up and I stand before Christ, I want there to be blood on my knees and my elbows. I want to be covered with mud. And I want to be standing there with a ragged breast plate of righteousness. And a spear in my hand. And I want to say, 'Look at me, Jesus. I've been in the battle. I've been fighting for you.'

Top 5 Wacky Things to Come Out of Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin's Pie-Hole

Last edited:
You have alrdy had several incidents where these laws have been implemented...... And yes some of them were guys not even pretending to be the new freaks......

If this jerk Boykin gets caught checking kids' genitals, would anyone blame a parent for taking action against him?

Funny how students need safe spaces from words but women aren't even accorded their sacred " right to privacy" anymore....and the idiots celebrate......

Funny how students need safe spaces from words but women aren't even accorded their sacred " right to privacy" anymore....and the idiots celebrate......
I can remember years ago travelling and the female's right to privacy was afforded if there was a tree near and the weather was decent...

I don't get it. Are you claiming that all transgender men are rapists? Or that all men are rapists? Or that only rapists would dress as a woman?

I presume the Exodus of women from the facility would be a blue clue

Will the General be giving turn your head and cough exams to determine who is trans and who is not?

I presume the Exodus of women from b the facility would be a blue clue

Forum List

Back