The GOP and women's rights.

It's truly amazing that we've got 3 posters who are willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest/bankrupt enough to think that just attacking the name source is enough to discredit the information contained WITHOUT EVER ACTUALLY READING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED.

That is the difference between neocons/teabaggers and liberals/progressives......the latter will go toe to toe with any accusation/assertion and debate the issue using ALL the facts available. The former just bark like seals at the headlines and keep repeating their opinion/supposition and conjecture like third rate propagandist.

Let's watch them prove my case.

So debate it. Say why the content resonates with you. Give us your views.

You say why you agree with it, then I'll read it. Why expect others to make an effort when you've made so little yourself?

Either you're drunk or a poor liar or too damned lazy to back track a discussion on a thread.

As the chronology of the posts shows, not only did I express my personal viewpoint, but I backed it up with valid, documented FACTS. Seems its YOU and your cohorts who want to discuss this issue based solely on your opinion, supposition and conjecture. Sorry if I don't play that game, because it's akin to debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

The chronology of the posts validates my stance. If you won't acknowledge the information provided, that's not my problem nor does it warrant wasting any further time on you.

Drunk? At this time of day?

Liar? Unless you think I'm lying about thinking you should post an opinion along with your link, I don't see how that follows.

My point was you should have done it at the beginning.

And BTW the answer is I'm too damn lazy.

No one has a right to an abortion, and no one has a right to get free stuff from the government. You haven't shown even one right that the GOP is trying to take away.

Total fail.

And yet another example of neocon/teabagger intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.

YOU asked for examples were women's rights were being taken away. I documented SEVERAL, the paramount being how right wing politicos in red states are PREVENTING the state the RIGHT to determine how to spend it's money regarding health related issues (i.e., abortion). Funny that, being conservatives are allegedly all against the "nanny state".

So faced with FACTS that PROVE you wrong, you just regurgitate YOUR OPINION and BELIEFS as it it's FACT. America is all about the individual right to CHOOSE, and be free of others religious dictum.

Sorry bunky, but that dog of yours won't fly....but ideological zealots constantly try to rewrite history, facts and reality to suit their dogma. And that makes YOU a propaganda driven clown. Now, repeat your BS ad nauseum.

You documented NOT ONE SINGLE right. But then seeing that you use the label "Teabagger" that shows me that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand the difference between what a right is and what it isn't.

Nothing you posted was a right. Not one single thing but hey someone as empty-headed as you wouldn't understand that so. Thanks for playing.

Obviously, this idiot doesn't understand that as a taxpayer you have a RIGHT to medical treatment that is available...you know "general welfare" , the Constitution, States rights and all.

Nah, the PredFan fool doesn't recognize "rights" when it doesn't jibe with his personal dogma.

Thanks for doing EXACTLY as I said you would, my PreFan fool. See ya! :badgrin:

100% bull shit.

Name one right that the GOP is taking from women.

I'll give you the Top 10. And before you brainlessly dismiss this list simply because of the source, why don't you use your brain and try to refute some of these points?

Top 10 Shocking Attacks from the GOP's War on Women

1) Republicans not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, they're actually trying to redefine rape. After a major backlash, they promised to stop. But they haven't yet. Shocker.

2) A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser." But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain "victims."

3) In South Dakota, Republicans proposed a bill that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (Yep, for real.)

4) Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.

5) In Congress, Republicans have a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working.

7) And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool.

8) Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.

9) Congress just voted for a Republican amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in our country.

10) And if that wasn't enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program. (For humans. But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses. You can't make this stuff up).

Stop the War on Women: WHAT'S AT STAKE

I like how you start your post by demanding that someone else "use his brain", and then the entire rest of your post is SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION.

Way to think for yourself, flatliner. Now let's see you source a single one of these nonsensical "points", and I DON'T mean from someone's opinion column telling you it happened. I mean the actual SOURCE.

Impress me with your credentials for denigrating anyone else's thinking capacity, dipshit.

You poor, sad, stupid, naive dumbfuck.

1) Republicans not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, they're actually trying to redefine rape. After a major backlash, they promised to stop. But they haven't yet. Shocker.
House GOP Unanimously Passes Anti-Abortion Bill That Redefines Rape, Raises Taxes, And Creates Rape Audits | ThinkProgress

2) A state legislator in Georgia wants to change the legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser." But victims of other less gendered crimes, like burglary, would remain "victims."

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20112012/108144.pdf

3) In South Dakota, Republicans proposed a bill that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (Yep, for real.)

South Dakota: Defending a 'Justifiable Homicide' Bill. Does it Include Abortion Doctors? - ABC News

4) Republicans want to cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.

If anyone is unaware of this one, you've really got your head in the sand.

5) In Congress, Republicans have a bill that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.

House passes HR 358, the 'Let Women Die' act - Atlanta Progressive | Examiner.com

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working

Republican Officials Cut Head Start Funding, Saying Women Should Be Married And Home With Kids | ThinkProgress

7) And at the federal level, Republicans want to cut that same program, Head Start, by $1 billion. That means over 200,000 kids could lose their spots in preschool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/11/us/politics/11headstart.html

8) Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women, and Republicans are taking aim at them too. A spending bill would cut funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.

House Approves Cuts Targeting Seniors

9) Congress just voted for a Republican amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in our country.

First Read - House passes measure stripping Planned Parenthood funding

10) And if that wasn't enough, Republicans are pushing to eliminate all funds for the only federal family planning program. (For humans. But Republican Dan Burton has a bill to provide contraception for wild horses. You can't make this stuff up).

GOP pushes birth control for horses? - Sarah Kliff - POLITICO.com

So debate it. Say why the content resonates with you. Give us your views.

You say why you agree with it, then I'll read it. Why expect others to make an effort when you've made so little yourself?

Either you're drunk or a poor liar or too damned lazy to back track a discussion on a thread.

As the chronology of the posts shows, not only did I express my personal viewpoint, but I backed it up with valid, documented FACTS. Seems its YOU and your cohorts who want to discuss this issue based solely on your opinion, supposition and conjecture. Sorry if I don't play that game, because it's akin to debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

The chronology of the posts validates my stance. If you won't acknowledge the information provided, that's not my problem nor does it warrant wasting any further time on you.

If you are, then you need to stay off of chat boards and seek professional help. If not, that leaves liar and lazy.

Liar? Unless you think I'm lying about thinking you should post an opinion along with your link, I don't see how that follows.

Read the OP again, bunky....the first line is MINE. And if that doesn't register with you, the chronology of the posts shows my responses chock full with my personal views on the subject. If you can't comprehend what you read, get a nearby adult to explain it to you.

See above responses.

Thanks for admitting such....which justifies my not wasting time with your silly ass anymore.

If you are, then you need to stay off of chat boards and seek professional help. If not, that leaves liar and lazy.

Read the OP again, bunky....the first line is MINE. And if that doesn't register with you, the chronology of the posts shows my responses chock full with my personal views on the subject. If you can't comprehend what you read, get a nearby adult to explain it to you.

See above responses.

Thanks for admitting such....which justifies my not wasting time with your silly ass anymore.

So stop wasting time.

I'll give you the Top 10. And before you brainlessly dismiss this list simply because of the source, why don't you use your brain and try to refute some of these points?

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working.

I like how you start your post by demanding that someone else "use his brain", and then the entire rest of your post is SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION.

Way to think for yourself, flatliner. Now let's see you source a single one of these nonsensical "points", and I DON'T mean from someone's opinion column telling you it happened. I mean the actual SOURCE.

Impress me with your credentials for denigrating anyone else's thinking capacity, dipshit.

House GOP Unanimously Passes Anti-Abortion Bill That Redefines Rape, Raises Taxes, And Creates Rape Audits | ThinkProgress

South Dakota: Defending a 'Justifiable Homicide' Bill. Does it Include Abortion Doctors? - ABC News

House passes HR 358, the 'Let Women Die' act - Atlanta Progressive | Examiner.com

6) Maryland Republicans ended all county money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Why? No need, they said. Women should really be home with the kids, not out working

Republican Officials Cut Head Start Funding, Saying Women Should Be Married And Home With Kids | ThinkProgress

:clap2:

No one has a right to an abortion and no one has a right to free stuff from the government. It is YOU who is the poor, sad, stupid, naive dumbfuck.

See above responses.

So stop wasting time.

I am...first step is to put intellectually dishonest/impotent cranks like you on IA.

Say goodnight, gracie.

No one has a right to an abortion and no one has a right to free stuff from the government. It is YOU who is the poor, sad, stupid, naive dumbfuck.

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself by parroting this line. EXPLAIN to us all how you separate abortion from any other medical procedure, how NO ONE has a right to medical care in America, and how you determined that all abortion procedures (let alone any other medical procedure) is "free"?

Oh, and how do you separate legislation to tell people what rights they do and don't have? And assuming you're an American, what is your understanding of "rights" as outlined by the Constitution?

We're waiting.

Last edited:
Okay, anything to stop the babbling. I'll take one for the team.

Why doesn't she have the right to an abortion.

/sigh

That's okay, I joined in on the fun. The onslaught of convoluted logic and pure ideological BS that Predfan will spew should be entertaining (in a pathetic sort of way).

So stop wasting time.

I am...first step is to put intellectually dishonest/impotent cranks like you on IA.

Say goodnight, gracie.

You don't have the first clue whether I'm being intellectually dishonest or not.

(Actually this board could fund itself for millennia by imposing a tax on use of vacuous terms like "intellectually dishonest").

All you know is that I read your OP, and commented that you should add your own opinions up front. Plus of course you also know that I'm too lazy (actually disinterested as well) to read your entire thread to try and find out what your supporting arguments are.

If that results on me being on your IA list, I won't lose any sleep about it, in fact, I'm sure I won't even notice. But, whatever, knock yourself out.

Oh please... the hell we don't!

As citizens of the number one richest country on earth, we have every right to be educated and taken care of healthwise.

Our infrastructure is going to shit, our education is going to shit and our health is going to shit.

It's no wonder we're slipping as number one.

As citizens of the number one richest country on earth, we have every right to be educated and taken care of healthwise.

Our infrastructure is going to shit, our education is going to shit and our health is going to shit.

Assuming that you believe that people should have the right to be educated until 18 in public schools, how much healthcare would you say they had a right to? At what point should they start paying for themselves? If any?

Rights come because your country is rich ?

There is a new one ?

Education isn't a right...it is a great investment.

Abortion is not a right.

Health care is not a right.

Get it RIGHT.

And I'll ask again. Then what is it?

You're saying that people should pay taxes and expect nothing in return? Only rich people are entitled to the stuff that should be basic care of American citizens? The rest of us are entitled to nothing. No matter how hard we work. There are no 'rights.' Right?

This conversation has taken a bizarro turn.

Poll: Obama leads Romney by 16 points among women

Poll: Obama leads Romney by 16 points among women - POLITICO.com

Obama Crushing Romney By *45 Points* With Young Women

Obama Crushing Romney By *45 Points* With Young Women

Romney says he will get rid of Planned Parenthood....loses the women's vote.

Romney says he will veto the Dream Act....loses the Hispanic vote.

No women, no Hispanics, no presidency....

You are a moron Chris.

There are plenty of women who want to get rid of PP.

Forum List

Back