The GOP.....The party of personal responsibility???

I've always found it interesting that right wingers bitch and moans that people (especially poor, minority people) should be more responsible, work and pay taxes, etc.......

BUT, when it comes to the responsibility of having to pay for your health insurance EVEN when you're young and healthy (the Heritage Foundation mandate)...then all bets are off......

I have no doubt ...NONE......that had the ACA been idealized and enacted by GWB or Reagan, right wingers would LOVE IT !!!!

You're wrong, federal government involvement in civilian health care is unconstitutional, no matter who does it.

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

So personal responsibility is having the government force you to do things? Is this a serious thread?

Nobody has a responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need.

That's RIGHT......If these folks show up at the Emergency Room of a hospital with a broken keg and are without insurance,,,,,,SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT.

That's RIGHT......If these folks show up at the Emergency Room of a hospital with a broken keg and are without insurance,,,,,,SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT.

Where are earth do you get that out of anything he said???

because you're BOTH idiots.......if, no one has the responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need,".........then when you DO need that "product" you should be DENIED........(and, of course, needing medical help is NOT a fucking "product")

Still got to play that game numb nuts? We would of done the same fucking thing..only you tards play that bullshit game ..

Really????? Had Reagan passed a HC plan written by the conservative Heritage Foundation MANDATING that everyone must buy health insurance, you'd be shouting, "Ronny has become a lefty, communist, snowflake"?????

Who knew???

Where are earth do you get that out of anything he said???

because you're BOTH idiots.......if, no one has the responsibility to purchase a product they feel they do not need,".........then when you DO need that "product" you should be DENIED........(and, of course, needing medical help is NOT a fucking "product")

You don't need insurance to pay for care. You can *gasp* pay for it yourself. Usually at a much cheaper rate.

That's the very definition of personal responsibility.

Somehow your response is kill them? That's messed up dude

Patient " I don't have insurance can I pay myself?"
Nurse: : "take him out back and shoot him'

What the heck?

Still got to play that game numb nuts? We would of done the same fucking thing..only you tards play that bullshit game ..

Really????? Had Reagan passed a HC plan written by the conservative Heritage Foundation MANDATING that everyone must buy health insurance, you'd be shouting, "Ronny has become a lefty, communist, snowflake"?????

Who knew???

Reagan wouldn't have done it. Do you know how I know?

Because he didn't do it.

Reagan wouldn't have done it. Do you know how I know?

Because he didn't do it.

You're right....Reagan was too busy trying to find his ass with both hands.....and, of course, Iran-Contra.

Who knew???

Don't change the words in my mouth tard....the only people that change their minds is who ever in office is you on the fucking left.

What is the post trying to say? One dirty little secret is that the democrat party never claims or advocates "personal responsibility" so democrats are immune from criticism. Does the left make the ludicrous claim that the health care bill only covers non minority healthy adults, or does the post claim that all healthy young adults should be responsible for their own insurance? It's hard to tell these days. Last I heard the left demanded that the couch potatoes living in their parent's basements should be covered by their parents insurance until they are four years short of 30.

Forum List

Back