The GOP USSC nominee blockade is cracking!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
A number of real GOP Senators are breaking ranks with their obstinate fellows and calling for vetting Garland; Obama's nominee. This news has been out there for a couple of days but there has been a eathly silence about it here on USMB. I wonder why! Looks like ol' Howdy Doody look a like, Mc Connell, isn't going be smiling too much-longer.

Doody.jpg
images
The wooden head twins!

Republicans Begin to Break Rank Over SCOTUS Nominee

I just read McConnell said no one would be approved if not first approved by the NRA.

The Republicans are out in the open now that they don't believe the Constitution is the law of the land, and their political party is the only deity they kneel to. They openly admit their entire purpose is political and they will only approve a judge that is the same as them politically.

I said it before and I meant it. Conservatives this democracy does not work for you so you want to burn it down. You are 8 year old children. No wonder the only adult in that group, Kasich, is ignored.

Last edited:
I just read McConnell said no one would be approved if not first approved by the NRA.

The Republicans are out in the open now that they don't believe the Constitution is the law of the land, and their political party is the only deity they kneel to. They openly admit their entire purpose is political and they will only approve a judge that is the same as them politically.

I said it before and I meant it. Conservatives this democracy does not work for you so you want to burn it down. You are 8 year old children. No wonder the only adult in that group, Kasich, is ignored.
^ that

Forum List

Back