The GOP wants to make it legal to fire a woman just for being single and pregnant

You got some kind of link to confirm your assertion?

Pregnancy is voluntary and employers should not have to pay for it. The slut should be told to pay the doctor bills yourself or get an abortion. And maternity leave should be unpaid.

If women keep demanding special treatment, no one will hire them.

Pregnancy is voluntary and employers should not have to pay for it. The slut should be told to pay the doctor bills yourself or get an abortion. And maternity leave should be unpaid.

Pay for it? Women lose their jobs over this. How are you not comprehending that?

Pay for it? Women lose their jobs over this. How are you not comprehending that?
You do realize youre talking to SS dont you? Nothing he says will make any kind of sense.

Well - it's their own fault. The doctor bills and maternity leave will cost the company a fortune. Why should the employer pay for costs the employee brought on herself.????

Like I said earlier - women are pricing themselves out of the job market. THINK

These fucking conservatives would have poor kids back in the sweatshops...
I believe that atheists among the LIBERALS may promote such nonsense; however, the fact remains that unmarried single mothers have children who have a very difficult road ahead. This is because they do not have the moral support of a family unit (Father & Mother). LIBERALS do not support encouraging children to refrain from sex until marriage. LIBERALS hand out condoms and encourage teens to have at it. LIBERALS took morality out of the classroom. LIBERALS will say that what is "moral" for one is irrelevant for others. LIBERALS will say that communities have no right to educate their students with acceptable behavior patterns of the community at large. LIBERALS think that power needs to rest with the Federal Government and laws are formulated by the Supreme Court as they interpret the Constitution and eliminate/circumvent the AMENDMENT process entirely.

Well - it's their own fault. The doctor bills and maternity leave will cost the company a fortune. Why should the employer pay for costs the employee brought on herself.????

Like I said earlier - women are pricing themselves out of the job market. THINK
Lol you doofuses will defend republicans no matter what won't you? Many of them don't even get maternity leave lol. This isn't about maternity leave. It's about them losing their jobs. Oh and how typical for you brain dead repubs to not care about a child outside of the womb.

This is seriously reprehensible and fucked up. Not only does the GOP want to ban women from terminating pregnancies under ANY circumstances, but now they are advocating to let employers fire women for simply being single and pregnant.

Why in God's name do you conservative ass clowns defend these scum bags?

GOP Trying To Pass A Law Making It Legal To Fire Single Pregnant Women
Cry me a river...
Yes I realize you cons lack basic empathy - both cognitive and emotional - but try and picture you being fired for a biological change.

This is seriously reprehensible and fucked up. Not only does the GOP want to ban women from terminating pregnancies under ANY circumstances, but now they are advocating to let employers fire women for simply being single and pregnant.

Cry me a river...
Yes I realize you cons lack basic empathy - both cognitive and emotional - but try and picture you being fired for a biological change.
Quit stumbling over your bleeding heart...

Cry me a river...
This interpretation is so silly that its not even worth being on this forum.
I guess the lefts love of affirmative action could be considered them wanting to see white males dying in the street from starvation and lack of health care.

Forum List

Back