The GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton.

It's the same shit from these lemmings. We opposed Obama, so we're racist, we oppose Hillary because we're sexist, and we opposed Bill Clinton because we're.....oh wait no minority status to blame on that one........They have no arguments, just a press corp and supreme court to make them feel victorious, they can't argue any issue worth a shit.

Notice they have no policies? I don't think they've formulated any. Their entire world is how to bring down Hillary Clinton. And I thought they wouldn't go any farther than Obama. Remember, even before the inauguration, they were meeting in secret to bring down the president, not caring what it did to the country.

After saving the economy and saving the auto industry, the next thing Obama did, with Hillary, was take down Bin Laden. And Republicans hated him for doing that. That' when we first heard the GOP phrase: PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY!

And even though it's over, and the Republican head of the FBI said no prosecutor would touch this, Republicans just can't let it go.

Senate GOP leader: Release Clinton's FBI interview

GOP vs. FBI in Clinton fallout

Believe me, the American People understands the GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton. It's disgusting. Go run a campaign or help Americans get an education or something. Leave that woman's family alone.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Here's a clue. It is thoughtless clueless voters like you who drive us batty most of all. Obama and Hildebeest are merely the byproducts.

We really do feel quite hopeless and very moribund.
You should feel hopeless. Your party cannot win a general election. It's not the voters, it's your party and their lack of policies that do anything at all to make the lives of voters better. The Republicans in Congress, for the entirety of Obama's tenure, have done nothing but try and diminish him and Clinton.
They've had the majority in both houses since Jan '15. What have they proposed or fought for on behalf of the average voter?

Nothing.
Yes. On that point they have done nothing, we agree.

I did not notice how the republican congress spent all that much effort trying to diminish barack and hillary. But I have noticed how they have done nothing. It neither makes me any more delighted, but nor does it take away from what I said earlier about those untold millions who are cluelessly bound to a democrat party ideology and nightmare.

Notice they have no policies? I don't think they've formulated any. Their entire world is how to bring down Hillary Clinton. And I thought they wouldn't go any farther than Obama. Remember, even before the inauguration, they were meeting in secret to bring down the president, not caring what it did to the country.

After saving the economy and saving the auto industry, the next thing Obama did, with Hillary, was take down Bin Laden. And Republicans hated him for doing that. That' when we first heard the GOP phrase: PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY!

And even though it's over, and the Republican head of the FBI said no prosecutor would touch this, Republicans just can't let it go.

Believe me, the American People understands the GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton. It's disgusting. Go run a campaign or help Americans get an education or something. Leave that woman's family alone.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
This is funny coming from the class clown who has screamed bloody murder about BOOOOOOOOOOSH since the day I joined.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.
What a disaster. Proves trickle down does not work.
You do realize that the housing market crash was a result of legislation passed by democrats that forced lenders to give money to people buying homes that could not pay them back ?

President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Remarks by the President at Signing of the American Dream Downpayment Act
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Washington, D.C.

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2003/12/20031216-9.html

HUD Archives: BUSH SIGNS AMERICAN DREAM DOWNPAYMENT ACT

and there was no oversight. He was at fault, and so were the mortgage companies, the Fed and the his administration.
but yes I do realize loans did get easier the later part of Clintons admin, he lived off the tech boom, and the tech boom is gone.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:
It's the GOP that gets the most welfare and food stamps. The statistics have been posted a thousand times.

As you know, it depends on how you twist it by state or individual...besides, in an a failed Obama economy many innocents suffer.

This link should interest you... None

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.
What a disaster. Proves trickle down does not work.
You do realize that the housing market crash was a result of legislation passed by democrats that forced lenders to give money to people buying homes that could not pay them back ?
Except that never happened. Republicans controlled the Senate and the Congress and the Supreme Count under Clinton and under Bush.
Clinton had presidential veto but once Clinton left office, the GOP went apeshit. They even used reconcilliation three times during the installation of their disastrous schemes.

It's the GOP that gets the most welfare and food stamps. The statistics have been posted a thousand times.

As you know, it depends on how you twist it by state or individual...besides, in an a failed Obama economy many innocents suffer.

This link should interest you... None
From your link:

"For young people who have graduated high school or dropped out of high school, who are between the ages of 17 and 20, if they happen to be white, the unemployment rate is 33 percent," he said. "If they are Hispanic, the unemployment rate is 36 percent. If they are African-American, the real unemployment rate for young people is 51 percent."

in the mean time, unemployment is at 4.7% and there are 5.8 million jobs available. 5.8 MILLION!

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

That's why Clinton and Bernie want college and schooling available. Republicans don't. People that go to school tend to vote Democrat.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
This is funny coming from the class clown who has screamed bloody murder about BOOOOOOOOOOSH since the day I joined.
Only a stupid shit, such as yourself, believes Bush was a great president. His damage still hasn't been fixed. His damage was so great, it will be decades more to fix his and the GOP mess.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Only a stupid shit, such as yourself, believes Bush was a great president. His damage still hasn't been fixed. His damage was so great, it will be decades more to fix his and the GOP mess.
I have no such opinion of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
I do believe he may be under your bed tho

bec54d0dbfe9934e471fd1a9dde629ef.jpg

Pitiful, just pitiful.
Here's a clue. It is thoughtless clueless voters like you who drive us batty most of all. Obama and Hildebeest are merely the byproducts.

You should feel hopeless. Your party cannot win a general election. It's not the voters, it's your party and their lack of policies that do anything at all to make the lives of voters better. The Republicans in Congress, for the entirety of Obama's tenure, have done nothing but try and diminish him and Clinton.
They've had the majority in both houses since Jan '15. What have they proposed or fought for on behalf of the average voter?

Nothing.

I did not notice how the republican congress spent all that much effort trying to diminish barack and hillary. But I have noticed how they have done nothing. It neither makes me any more delighted, but nor does it take away from what I said earlier about those untold millions who are cluelessly bound to a democrat party ideology and nightmare.

That's the point you see. If the Republicans would just be honest brokers for voters, they may well vote Republican.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing.

That's the point you see. If the Republicans would just be honest brokers for voters, they may well vote Republican.

Just curious, democrats have been trying to buy your votes for years. ..

So why you think they are honest?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing.

Actually working on behalf of your voters is not "buying" votes. It's doing your job.
Because they identify a problem, propose a solution to a problem and then fight to implement it.

Then the Republicans set to work trying to dismantle it rather than propose their own fixes.

Last edited:
It's the same shit from these lemmings. We opposed Obama, so we're racist, we oppose Hillary because we're sexist, and we opposed Bill Clinton because we're.....oh wait no minority status to blame on that one........They have no arguments, just a press corp and supreme court to make them feel victorious, they can't argue any issue worth a shit.
I seem to remember claims that Slick Willie was the the first black president.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing.

Yeah, fine.
Except there are untold millions who only want whoever is promising them more handouts. Cannot fight that.
Nor can we compete with an extremely unfair playing field thanks to the leftist mainstream media.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing.

Yeah, fine.
Except there are untold millions who only want whoever is promising them more handouts. Cannot fight that.
Nor can we compete with an extremely unfair playing field thanks to the leftist mainstream media.

Yeah, that's a cop out.

Nothing.

Yeah, fine.

Yeah, that's a cop out.
No, it's the truth.
Perhaps you just do not want to admit to this disparity republicans are faced with.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing.

That's easy. Republicans are 90% white. They are led by people who scare them and prey on GOP racism and ignorance.

Democrats are everyone else. A coalition of minorities. And that means within the party, there has to be a consensus to agree to a party platform.

the GOP party platform has been wackadoodle for the last 30 years. Crazy things. Even worse if you go state by state. You know I've posted them many, many times. I can do it again.

Nothing.

Yeah, fine.

Yeah, that's a cop out.
No, it's the truth.
Perhaps you just do not want to admit to this disparity republicans are faced with.

Any disparity that exists is their own doing.

Forum List

Back