The GOP's unhealthy fixation on Hillary Clinton.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.
What a disaster. Proves trickle down does not work.

Dems were warned about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack.
If you'd like I can post up the vid of barney fag ignoring that warning.

Actually working on behalf of your voters is not "buying" votes. It's doing your job.
Because they identify a problem, propose a solution to a problem and then fight to implement it.

Then the Republicans set to work trying to dismantle it rather than propose their own fixes.

It's nothing more than vote buying.

The Democrats have realized years ago that if you keep people dependent on government, those people will keep or put you in power.

And who else made more new government dependents than DumBama? By the White House admission, over 14 million new government dependents on Commie Care alone. Another 20 some million with the expansion of the food stamp program. And I won't even get into Medicaid or college loans.

The only way to get those goodies is to surrender your power to the government. That makes government larger and the citizen smaller.

Here's a clue. It is thoughtless clueless voters like you who drive us batty most of all. Obama and Hildebeest are merely the byproducts.

We really do feel quite hopeless and very moribund.
You should feel hopeless. Your party cannot win a general election. It's not the voters, it's your party and their lack of policies that do anything at all to make the lives of voters better. The Republicans in Congress, for the entirety of Obama's tenure, have done nothing but try and diminish him and Clinton.
They've had the majority in both houses since Jan '15. What have they proposed or fought for on behalf of the average voter?

Nothing.
Yes. On that point they have done nothing, we agree.

I did not notice how the republican congress spent all that much effort trying to diminish barack and hillary. But I have noticed how they have done nothing. It neither makes me any more delighted, but nor does it take away from what I said earlier about those untold millions who are cluelessly bound to a democrat party ideology and nightmare.

That's the point you see. If the Republicans would just be honest brokers for voters, they may well vote Republican.

Just curious, democrats have been trying to buy your votes for years. ..

So why you think they are honest?
That's easy. Republicans are 90% white. They are led by people who scare them and prey on GOP racism and ignorance.

Democrats are everyone else. A coalition of minorities. And that means within the party, there has to be a consensus to agree to a party platform.

the GOP party platform has been wackadoodle for the last 30 years. Crazy things. Even worse if you go state by state. You know I've posted them many, many times. I can do it again.

You forget your history.. The Democratic Party was founded on slavery, torture and submission of the Black race, Uncle Tom..It continues to this day in every major city controlled by the Democratic Party. Basically, you're a traitor to your own race.

That's why Clinton and Bernie want college and schooling available. Republicans don't. People that go to school tend to vote Democrat.

Goes to show you that brainwashing does work.

But college is available to everybody today. It's just that you have to pay for it; a curse to Democrats who want everybody else to pay for their goodies.

That's why Clinton and Bernie want college and schooling available. Republicans don't. People that go to school tend to vote Democrat.

But college is available to everybody today. It's just that you have to pay for it; a curse to Democrats who want everybody else to pay for their goodies.
We know what Republicans think of college. How do we know? They tell us.

Worse, the closer it gets to Trump's court dates, more of his victims will be making the news. Since there are thousands all over the country, every day, there will be another one. The Democrats won't even have to pay, the press will do it for them.

Thousands? There aren't even a half-dozen.

You should feel hopeless. Your party cannot win a general election. It's not the voters, it's your party and their lack of policies that do anything at all to make the lives of voters better. The Republicans in Congress, for the entirety of Obama's tenure, have done nothing but try and diminish him and Clinton.
They've had the majority in both houses since Jan '15. What have they proposed or fought for on behalf of the average voter?

Nothing.

I did not notice how the republican congress spent all that much effort trying to diminish barack and hillary. But I have noticed how they have done nothing. It neither makes me any more delighted, but nor does it take away from what I said earlier about those untold millions who are cluelessly bound to a democrat party ideology and nightmare.

That's the point you see. If the Republicans would just be honest brokers for voters, they may well vote Republican.

That's easy. Republicans are 90% white. They are led by people who scare them and prey on GOP racism and ignorance.

Democrats are everyone else. A coalition of minorities. And that means within the party, there has to be a consensus to agree to a party platform.

the GOP party platform has been wackadoodle for the last 30 years. Crazy things. Even worse if you go state by state. You know I've posted them many, many times. I can do it again.

You forget your history.. The Democratic Party was founded on slavery, torture and submission of the Black race, Uncle Tom..It continues to this day in every major city controlled by the Democratic Party. Basically, you're a traitor to your own race.
Don't be a fuckwad you ignorant troll. You know better than that.

So WTF is this supposed to prove? I don't even understand your point in posting this video.

Yes, Obama doubling the National debt, paying off freeloaders to vote for Democrats and putting America much closer to bankruptcy and ruin is a great thing for America...:cuckoo:

I guess you don't remember what it was like when he left office, the bail outs and the housing market or lack of it.

That is so fucking ignorant. Let me tell you something. Republican go on endlessly about how come Obama hasn't fixed Bush's mess in over 7 years. He must be inept.

So, during the time Barney Frank had all this power, the GOP held both the Senate and the House and were able to use reconcilliation THREE TIMES. So you are saying that one old fat gay Jew had more power than the entire Republican Party, which, by the way, controlled every branch of Government?

Even you don't believe something so nonsensical.

:laugh: .. I see that you're in denial ..

Most every ghetto in America was formed by and is controlled by the Democratic Party, it's a fact of life that you support whether you deny it or not.

Last edited:

So WTF is this supposed to prove? I don't even understand your point in posting this video.

I know.

Santorum is expressing the GOP view of education. And doing a very good job of it.

OK. So tell us. If the GOP was the Northern Party of Lincoln, then how did the majority of it's members end up in the deep south?

This should be good. :popcorn:

I know.

Santorum is expressing the GOP view of education. And doing a very good job of it.

His point seems to be that not everybody is college material. Also that it's not the federal governments job to steal more money from taxpayers to put people in college.

Only a liberal would find fault with that.

OK. So tell us. If the GOP was the Northern Party of Lincoln, then how did the majority of it's members end up in the deep south?

Eh, read some of my old threads on the subject if you're that interested...okay, Democratic Party official Uncle Tom... :wink_2:

I know.

His point seems to be that not everybody is college material. Also that it's not the federal governments job to steal more money from taxpayers to put people in college.

Only a liberal would find fault with that.
He was making fun of college dunce. There is no way around it.

Worse, he was lying about Obama. At the time, Obama talked about technical schools and Jr. Colleges. Obama's very point was that you can make a good living at being a plumber or an electrician or a carpenter. If you actually wanted the truth, there are speeches of Obama before and after Santorum's comments. I've posted them before but I get tired of trying to teach ignorant right wingers who just don't want to know the truth.

That is so fucking ignorant. Let me tell you something. Republican go on endlessly about how come Obama hasn't fixed Bush's mess in over 7 years. He must be inept.

So, during the time Barney Frank had all this power, the GOP held both the Senate and the House and were able to use reconcilliation THREE TIMES. So you are saying that one old fat gay Jew had more power than the entire Republican Party, which, by the way, controlled every branch of Government?

Were you born stupid or did it require years of practice?

I'd keep going but my fingers are getting tired.

Eh, read some of my old threads on the subject if you're that interested...okay, Democratic Party official Uncle Tom... :wink_2:
Oh, that's your ignorant answer? That's just ignorant. Try it again:
If the GOP was the Northern Party of Lincoln, then how did the majority of it's members end up in the deep south?

And, was Lincoln a Confederate? Because the South identifies with Confederates.

Were you born stupid or did it require years of practice?

I'd keep going but my fingers are getting tired.

So you are saying that Barney Frank was more powerful than the entire Republican Party. We should make him president.

In spite of all the attempts of diversion, the GOP still has an unhealthy 30 years fixation on this one family. And it's pitiful. Just pitiful.

Forum List

Back