The Gosnell movie goes forward with Justified actor as director...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This movie is about a monster who was allowed to exist because he killed babies....under the protection of a medical license......and when his clinic of horrors was discovered.....the democrat media....yawned.....even though it was a story to make careers........all because it was about abortion and that is one topic the democrats in the media won't touch.....

Klavan On The Culture

Well, the bad news for crime story fans is that Justified is in its final season, but the very good news for those same fans is that the mighty Nick Searcy, who brilliantly plays Chief Deputy U.S. Marshall Art Mullen on the show, has been chosen to direct the movie about abortionist killer (but I repeat myself) Kermit Gosnell, for which I wrote the script. This is from the Hollywood Reporter:

Gosnell, a movie about an infamous abortion doctor convicted of murder that is being financed via a crowdfunding campaign, has hired, as its director, Nick Searcy

Part of the story that Searcy, Klavan and the other filmmakers plan to tell is what some have likened to a press cover-up of Gosnell’s brutality. Journalist Megan McArdle, for example, wrote a mea culpa in 2013 published in the Daily Beast titled: “Why I didn’t write about Gosnell’s trial — and why I should have.” The article included a photo of rows of empty courtroom benches that had been reserved for the press.

“There are three aspects to this story that are fascinating,” said Searcy. “What happened; why it was allowed to happen; and why no one wanted to talk about it after it happened.”

Good. I can't wait to go see it. The baby killing supporters won't care though...Today wife had baby doc appointment and there was a 14! year old child in there...pregnant...her Aunt was there and wasn't happy...she was texting her BF saying they had "options" in this case...I wanted to shake her and tell her PLEASE do not murder your baby....give the baby up for adoption! Pains me to see irresponsible people murder babies because they were to lazy to use protection in the first place.

All the more reason to PREVENT pregnancies through contraception. Yet some illillI'begotten bad people are against contraception. They are bad people. Yet we do a terrible job of promoting the numerous positives to preventing pregnancies rather than abortionwhichabi do not agree with. But contraception helps the nation big time. This cannot be denied.

Forum List

Back