The government is trying to make us better

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2016-8-14_20-43-37.jpeg

Yep! I'm going to start a conspiracy theory...

All these shots and vaccinations that the government wants us to get are really designed to make us all better. They all have viral components to them that restructure our DNA so that we're more docile and manageable. This has been in the planning and testing stages since World War II along with such other programs like cloning and electro-synaptic transfer of memories. The Orwellian dream will slowly come true as the government exerts more and more control over our health care system and makes it mandatory for people to receive any vaccination they deem necessary to the unwitting public.

Soon only those few of us who haven't received these vaccinations on a regular basis or who have adverse side effects to the vaccinations will not be under the governments thumb.

Thank God I haven't had a flu shot since leaving the service!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
My vet won't even give out shots for the dogs anymore as she doesn't trust their crap either. Now that is getting pretty bad. Good news though all the natural cures are getting out there one piece at a time for those watching......

Actually adults force it on kids so the parents themselves do not need to get vax or boosters.

View attachment 85584

All these shots and vaccinations that the government wants us to get are really designed to make us all better. They all have viral components to them that restructure our DNA so that we're more docile and manageable.

What evidence do you have of this? I certainly believe that vaccines are not only unnecessary, but generally if not always harmful, but I've never heard this theory of yours. Lots of studies that vaccines can cause autism though...
22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism

I couldn't sleep so I had a brain twinge to check into this vaccine deal more and see who is on the committee that decides which vaccines should be pushed. The corruption has to be stopped!

I tracked one down thus far and she looks to be definitely connected to Goldman Sachs by relation (Cohn). If these medical boards all have ties we need to see which investment firms, big chemical companies and big pharma have in these positions to help shovel this stuff via fast tracking out onto the public. They are getting the people coming and going by taxes, grants (federal research grants), excessive insurance costs and charges plus the overall health hazards that they are creating in both adults and children.

All it takes is one release that can damage hundreds of thousands of people and the money from their investments is sure to come in by one form or another. How many billions have they already filched from the public with these pharmaceutical scams and scares while Obama has been in office? I bet it is boatloads.

I kept thinking back to the CD ROM drives and the bugs-viruses that wiped out millions of PC's that had to be replaced as they claimed they could not be fixed. That wasn't true as a guy in Finland could run a flash prom on those CD ROM Drives and fix them. It was five bucks and he was making a fortune and he even said so at five bucks a piece. Video drivers and cards did something along the same line as they were infected with viruses that could wipe out the whole computer.

This vaccine and drugging children and older people to make a few bucks by destroying health in children and killing older people they have went way to far and they need to be stopped.

Every agency has sections and committees who are supposed to evaluate safety and risks. If commerce is damaged by refusing to subject the people to these risks large investors lobby to get their people inside positions.
Amanda Cohn md vaccine com..jpg

ACIP Current Membership Roster | Immunization Practices | CDC

Over 14,000 adverse vaccines (VAERS) reported thus far reported this year alone and not all adverse effects get reported. There is also a factor of how many reactions are not reported accurately due to the threat of losing licenses or being fired.

I couldn't sleep so I had a brain twinge to check into this vaccine deal more and see who is on the committee that decides which vaccines should be pushed. The corruption has to be stopped!

I tracked one down thus far and she looks to be definitely connected to Goldman Sachs by relation (Cohn). If these medical boards all have ties we need to see which investment firms, big chemical companies and big pharma have in these positions to help shovel this stuff via fast tracking out onto the public. They are getting the people coming and going by taxes, grants (federal research grants), excessive insurance costs and charges plus the overall health hazards that they are creating in both adults and children.

All it takes is one release that can damage hundreds of thousands of people and the money from their investments is sure to come in by one form or another. How many billions have they already filched from the public with these pharmaceutical scams and scares while Obama has been in office? I bet it is boatloads.

I kept thinking back to the CD ROM drives and the bugs-viruses that wiped out millions of PC's that had to be replaced as they claimed they could not be fixed. That wasn't true as a guy in Finland could run a flash prom on those CD ROM Drives and fix them. It was five bucks and he was making a fortune and he even said so at five bucks a piece. Video drivers and cards did something along the same line as they were infected with viruses that could wipe out the whole computer.

This vaccine and drugging children and older people to make a few bucks by destroying health in children and killing older people they have went way to far and they need to be stopped.

Every agency has sections and committees who are supposed to evaluate safety and risks. If commerce is damaged by refusing to subject the people to these risks large investors lobby to get their people inside positions.
View attachment 85613

Over 14,000 adverse vaccines (VAERS) reported thus far reported this year alone and not all adverse effects get reported. There is also a factor of how many reactions are not reported accurately due to the threat of losing licenses or being fired.

Where'd you get the chart?

View attachment 85613

You will have to use snapshot to copy NNDB Search - bennett

View attachment 85584

All these shots and vaccinations that the government wants us to get are really designed to make us all better. They all have viral components to them that restructure our DNA so that we're more docile and manageable.

What evidence do you have of this? I certainly believe that vaccines are not only unnecessary, but generally if not always harmful, but I've never heard this theory of yours. Lots of studies that vaccines can cause autism though...

What part of "I'm going to start a conspiracy theory" don't you understand?

*****CCHUCKLE*****

View attachment 85584

What part of "I'm going to start a conspiracy theory" don't you understand?

*****CCHUCKLE*****

Oh no, not another "argument clinic" guy -.-...

All I can say is if the Government wants it, THINK First! It was supposed to be the government works for us. You know Democracy? Where is the democracy in "Hey we want you to pay more taxes, We want you to take this medicine, Hey we want" Come on take a look in our skies and see just what the government wants. Do you see all those strategically placed trails coming from behind all those planes up there? They want control!, and they won't stop until they get it. The government is slowly getting it too. What is it that Obama is doing? Taking away the 2nd amendment in the declaration of independence. They are slowly tearing them all away from us. All westernized countries are following too Welcome to our Government.

View attachment 85613

Are you saying you created the chart yourself?

View attachment 85613

The search option creates them for you. You can choose which ones that are connected to expand the connections.

View attachment 85613

The search option creates them for you. You can choose which ones that are connected to expand the connections.

Ah, I see why I didn't see it before. First you need to click on a name, only then will you get the "create a map" option. I thought I would be able to create a map directly from the page you linked to.

Forum List

Back