The Gov't Spending Extension Bill

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
So, let me see if I got this right: PP is funded, Sanctuary cities are funded, but no wall, right? As a conservative I'm kind wondering what's going on, it appears the Dems got everything and we got bupkis. Somebody enlighten me, what did we get?

More tricks. "A guy on TV" just said this is the final Obama budget, was in progress b4 Trump arrived. Trump can't stop it or change it? More RINO games? They don't want to cut. They will fight Trump wishes. Sad sad sad. Expose them. We voted for cuts, closings and common sense. Not more NEA.

I'm watching Laura Ingram on "Bret Baier's" show on FNC and she's not happy! The list of items Schumer and the Dems "got" just went on and on from continuation of Planned Parenthood to funding Medicare Insurance payment for Puerta Rico which was over $250 M.! Funding of the arts and increased payments to fund Obamacare as well! It was a total capitulation to make sure the gov't didn't shut down and the Dems were "clowning" Trump and his stooges "on the right!" There was no funding for a wall and threats of defunding Sanctuary Cities stopped! This is what total power does for Republicans; have the Presidency and all of Congress and they can't do the simplest of tasks! All they can do is try to explain to their constituents "it's the obstruction of the Dems that did it!" BS! :badgrin: :biggrin: :9: :bang3: :blahblah:

So...............after 100 days, Trump caves in on damn near every campaign promise he made because otherwise, people IN HIS OWN PARTY are going to shut down the government.

Hell of a win isn't it? You guys tired of winning yet?

So, let me see if I got this right: PP is funded, Sanctuary cities are funded, but no wall, right? As a conservative I'm kind wondering what's going on, it appears the Dems got everything and we got bupkis. Somebody enlighten me, what did we get?
We got jack shit and it pisses me off. We could have passed any budget we wanted with the nuke rule and instead did this stupid crap.

for Paulie ryan
BOCYV3-CMAA6asP.jpg

So...............after 100 days, Trump caves in on damn near every campaign promise he made because otherwise, people IN HIS OWN PARTY are going to shut down the government.

Hell of a win isn't it? You guys tired of winning yet?

The people of his own party? He's not a Democrat.

Guess the republicans haven't figured out that they control Congress and the Senate, because they are STILL kicking the budget can down the road on a regular basis.

Just like they did with Obama.

But, at least this time, instead of doing it month to month and leaving the whole country on edge, we have until the end of the fiscal year before they start doing anything.

I thought it was funny as hell that they caved.

You guys tired of winning yet?

We got jack shit and it pisses me off. We could have passed any budget we wanted with the nuke rule and instead did this stupid crap.

I hate to admit it, but I thought Trump was different. He and the Republicans were catching all kinds of hell on conservative talk radio today.

If they don't fix this, and I mean fix this good, they have no hopes coming next election. We wanted the Democrats TO shut down the government if that's what it took. In fact, let it stay shut down for a record amount of time. WTF cares?

Why does the devil win every single time? Really makes you wonder.

-------

You have correctly analyzed the situation and the reason is that the Republican Caucus in Congress has more Pussies in it than all the whore houses in New Orleans. (That's a lot.)

The Head Pussy seems to be Paul Ryan. He used to whine that we needed a Republican Majority in the Senate; then he whined that we needed a Republican President.

The Truth is the these Pussies who call themselves Republicans....are scared Shit-less of two things;

1) Not getting re-elected, which is all they think about; and

2) Doing anything which would draw the ire of the New York Media which is nothing more than an operating subsidiary of the Democratic Party...but it terrifies the Pussy Republicans.

So, a minority in Congress, consisting mostly of Fools and Bolsheviks is actually still running Congress...obviously....because I suppose...Fools and Bolsheviks are more just effective than Pussies.

Sad Situation.

What's even worse is the weak excuse they gave for caving in.

They said that it was Obama's budget, and was scheduled through the end of this fiscal year.

Just another excuse for not doing their jobs, even though they have a majority.

Looks like Trumps' version of "winning" is the same as Charlie Sheen's.

On Lou Dobbs, Tammy Bruce is making the excuse for Trump that "he's being misled! He's not getting the truth told to him by Reince Priebus!" :banana2: :blahblah: :funnyface: :meow:

I hate to admit it, but I thought Trump was different. He and the Republicans were catching all kinds of hell on conservative talk radio today.

If they don't fix this, and I mean fix this good, they have no hopes coming next election. We wanted the Democrats TO shut down the government if that's what it took. In fact, let it stay shut down for a record amount of time. WTF cares?

Why does the devil win every single time? Really makes you wonder.

The Dems could not shut down the Govt. The Repubs own Senate, the House and the White House. They could have passed any bill they wanted... cant blame the Dems for this, or for a shutdown had it happened.

I for one was looking forward to free paid vacation time.

Forum List

Back