The great beans and rice debate......

Yes, only America and Israel are evil for having nuclear weapons.
“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

Having invented a new Holocaust,
And been the first with it to win a war,
How they make haste to cry with fingers crossed,
King’s X–no fairs to use it anymore!

–Robert Frost, Complete Poems (1949)

Just think about it. I support denuclearization wherever possible, whenever possible. But it is somewhat ridiculous to insist other countries not want to defend themselves. The TRICK is to build solid enough relations with other countries to assure them they aren't going to be atomized by a world power. Tricky. Calling them "Rocket Man" won't do it.
North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons, something the world has been attempting to do for decades, and you are criticizing Trump for finally making it happen.
View attachment 180725
North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons
That's awesome. Let's hope Trump doesn't blow it with his fat thumbs.
North Korea is open to eliminating nuclear weapons BECAUSE of Trump.
I don't disagree. But I think the ever tightening sanctions and the fact that their BFF China is even pissed off by the tension in the neighborhood may be factors as well. Trump has the UN and the overwhelming support of every country in the sane world to thank, as well.
UN is as useful as a wart on a hogs ass.
Trump playing crazy bad cop with nukes and sending 3 carrier fleets to the NK coast did the trick.

“U.S. 1946 Kings X”

Having invented a new Holocaust,
And been the first with it to win a war,
How they make haste to cry with fingers crossed,
King’s X–no fairs to use it anymore!

–Robert Frost, Complete Poems (1949)

Just think about it. I support denuclearization wherever possible, whenever possible. But it is somewhat ridiculous to insist other countries not want to defend themselves. The TRICK is to build solid enough relations with other countries to assure them they aren't going to be atomized by a world power. Tricky. Calling them "Rocket Man" won't do it.
North Korea just said they are open to eliminating their nuclear weapons, something the world has been attempting to do for decades, and you are criticizing Trump for finally making it happen.
View attachment 180725
I don't disagree. But I think the ever tightening sanctions and the fact that their BFF China is even pissed off by the tension in the neighborhood may be factors as well. Trump has the UN and the overwhelming support of every country in the sane world to thank, as well.
Trump playing crazy bad cop with nukes and sending 3 carrier fleets to the NK coast did the trick.
Jesus Christ, you're a stubborn sonuvabitch. I AGREED that Trump's unpredictability is no doubt a factor (more that the US is a nuclear power that would turn them to glass in 10 minutes). Why must it be only your Orange Savior, always, no matter what?
You should watch out for hubris.

Fact, your opinion dually noted.

You have the "burden of proof." so prove it. Prove trump is the cause of this dialogue between SK and NK.
`
North Korea is talking for the first time in decades.
What occurred?
Trump is POTUS.

You want to argue, you tell us what changed in the past year that triggered this to occur.

View attachment 180725
Jesus Christ, you're a stubborn sonuvabitch. I AGREED that Trump's unpredictability is no doubt a factor (more that the US is a nuclear power that would turn them to glass in 10 minutes). Why must it be only your Orange Savior, always, no matter what?
You're the one who started by badmouthing Trump for making it happen.
Your short term memory is really bad in your old age.

North Korea Says It’s Open To Talking Denuclearization With The U.S.
The regime also announced plans to hold a summit with South Korea in April.

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

Between NK and DACA.....enough already!!

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about

You're right... without illegals draining out the system, there would be more money to fix the pot holes, maybe less kids per teacher could bring more attention to each kid.

I worry more about leftist mind than Trump's, because this never ending leftist buthurt is really annoying.

North Korea Says It’s Open To Talking Denuclearization With The U.S.
The regime also announced plans to hold a summit with South Korea in April.

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

Between NK and DACA.....enough already!!

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about
The massive quantities of money we spend shoring up our allies border under threat from attack. That was easy...

You have the "burden of proof." so prove it. Prove trump is the cause of this dialogue between SK and NK.
`
What occurred?
Trump is POTUS.

You want to argue, you tell us what changed in the past year that triggered this to occur.
I'm not arguing. I'm just telling ya it isn't JUST crazy Trump.

The Pres better hurry up and start filling some State Department posts. There is no ambassador to South Korea and the expert on North Korea just resigned. Not the way to spend pennies at this critical point, do you think?

Let's hope he doesn't blow it with his fat thumbs?
Really? You think that "fire and fury" thing was all it took, huh? It caused more missile launches, is what that caused. North Korea is paranoid. You don't reassure them by telling them you're going to bomb the ever loving shit out of them.

Really? You think that "fire and fury" thing was all it took, huh? It caused more missile launches, is what that caused. North Korea is paranoid. You don't reassure them by telling them you're going to bomb the ever loving shit out of them.
You do if they believe you...

`
What occurred?
Trump is POTUS.

2008 is when they stopped talking, after Bush took them off the terrorist list.

We know there have been talks going on through back channels and that South Korea is also giving NoKo a little support by being a go between they trust. If you guys insist that Trump's tough talk is the ONLY THING that has caused NoKo to relent, you're just being ill informed, but that's really nothing new among Trump lovers.

We know there have been talks going on through back channels and that South Korea is also giving NoKo a little support by being a go between they trust. If you guys insist that Trump's tough talk is the ONLY THING that has caused NoKo to relent, you're just being ill informed, but that's really nothing new among Trump lovers.
Trums
Trumps rhetoric, harsher sanctions, increased strength in the region; and NKs tapped out failed attempts at building an effective first strike weapon, are prime contributing factors. You people have let your petulance at losing an election blind you to reality.

North Korea is talking for the first time in decades.What occurred? Trump is POTUS.You want to argue, you tell us what changed in the past year that triggered this to occur.
`
I'm certainly not going to argue with you about your opinions. Your deductions, still don't make it fact. It's still just your opinion. Sorry. I'm not saying he hasn't influenced the situation but he is hardly, the sole cause for it.

`

North Korea is talking for the first time in decades.What occurred? Trump is POTUS.You want to argue, you tell us what changed in the past year that triggered this to occur.
`
I'm certainly not going to argue with you about your opinions. Your deductions, still don't make it fact. It's still just your opinion. Sorry. I'm not saying he hasn't influenced the situation but he is hardly, the sole cause for it.

`
Dumbass, you just wait for CNN to tell you what to think.

Obviously you never heard of good cop bad cop.

ART OF THE DEAL

Forum List

Back