The Great Deflector.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Backs Away From Wednesday’s Embrace Of Gun Controls
That didn’t take long.
NRA’S TOP LOBBYIST SAYS HE HAS TRUMP BACK IN HIS POCKET “We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people,” Chris Cox, the executive director of the NRA’s lobbying arm, said after meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. “POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control.”

Guys, when are you gonna learn??

That didn’t take long.
NRA’S TOP LOBBYIST SAYS HE HAS TRUMP BACK IN HIS POCKET “We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people,” Chris Cox, the executive director of the NRA’s lobbying arm, said after meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. “POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control.”

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When are YOU?

Trump just spouts whatever pops into his head

Then he gets yelled at and takes the opposite position and claims....I never said that

That didn’t take long.

You could always get a gun and go visit the white house? That would show that pussy, wouldn't it. Oh you already tried that? Are you using a prison computer to make your post?

Woman With Gun Rams Van Into Security Barrier at White House: Police
The woman who rammed a security barrier at the White House with her van was armed with a pistol, according to police records, and she had been arrested for trying to climb the White House fence twice in 2017.
Just like the illegals who get deported, somehow they still end up getting a gun...

That didn’t take long.

Yep ... Looks like privately funding the #neveragain movement just wasn't enough to nail down the President's support.
Perhaps you should call the people funding the movement and pitch your #armeveryafricanamercian proposal.

They got the money for the goods ... And you seemed convinced it would work.

• Banned
That didn’t take long.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

When are YOU?
I asked first

• Banned
That didn’t take long.

Yep ... Looks like privately funding the #neveragain movement just wasn't enough to nail down the President's support.
Perhaps you should call the people funding the movement and pitch your #armeveryafricanamercian proposal.

They got the money for the goods ... And you seemed convinced it would work.

I have no clue of the nonsense your talking about....next?

• Banned
That didn’t take long.

You could always get a gun and go visit the white house? That would show that pussy, wouldn't it. Oh you already tried that? Are you using a prison computer to make your post?

Woman With Gun Rams Van Into Security Barrier at White House: Police
The woman who rammed a security barrier at the White House with her van was armed with a pistol, according to police records, and she had been arrested for trying to climb the White House fence twice in 2017.
Just like the illegals who get deported, somehow they still end up getting a gun...
Question? What do you want to be labeled as, a USMB stalker or shit for brains ass ho?

I have no clue of the nonsense your talking about....next?

I was talking about your idea that attempting to arm every African American with an AR-15 would make lawmakers pass gun control measures.
Black americans could end the gun battle and the NRA in one move!!

If you want to call it "nonsense" ... I wouldn't argue with that ... :dunno:

Dude, if that was the case, than your respond in that thread...I'm old, and can remember only so much....nevertheless, I stand by my comment. But lets stick with the topics, shall we?

Dude, if that was the case, than your respond in that thread...I'm old, and can remember only so much....nevertheless, I stand by my comment. But lets stick with the topics, shall we?

Your inability to remember doesn't seem to be your only shortcoming you might want to blame on age.

I did stick to the topic ... And clearly suggested that if you intend to use your ideas to sway Presidential opinion ...
You might want to back your ideas with money ... Much like what the NRA does.

I am helping you connect the dots between your mindless rants.
Helping you find a possibly more productive way to influence the President using your ideas ...
And the resources others have made available to people who share your desired direction.

Forum List

Back