The Greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
The greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time was Creedence Clearwater Revival. Greater than the Doors; greater than the Grateful Dead; greater than the Allman Brothers; greater than Lynyrd Skinard; greater than Bruce Springsteen; greater than Jefferson Airplane; greater than Fleetwood Mac; CCR was the greatest American band period!

Sorry Grand Funk!

The greatest American rock 'n roll group of all time was Creedence Clearwater Revival. Greater than the Doors; greater than the Grateful Dead; greater than the Allman Brothers; greater than Lynyrd Skinard; greater than Bruce Springsteen; greater than Jefferson Airplane; greater than Fleetwood Mac; CCR was the greatest American band period!

Sorry Grand Funk!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Grand Funk!
CCR better than the Eagles that are probably second among Americans.

Of course, you can't forget about Buddy Holly and the Crickets. They greatly influenced the Beatles. Buddy Holly dies way too young. Who knows what he would have written in the years that followed.

I went to an old, local bar a while back. Its mostly old people that shoot the shit and play pool tournaments. They have an internet jukebox with virtually everything on it. Someone spent god knows how much money on it playing 70s and 80s rock. It was driving me nuts. So I finally said fuck it. I started playing metal, and that bar cleared out in about 15 minutes. Because every song, I clicked "play next" they couldnt do shit about it.
The bartender told me i owed her money for running everyone off.. :lol:

Do you remember Sandy Koufax?
Pitcher for the Dodgers, with 4 winning world series rings, 3 Cy Young awards and a host of other awards and superlatives? Who doesn't? Why, did he play in a band, too?

Sorry Grand Funk!
What about SRV and Double Trouble?

If you want to go with the Beach Boys as a rock band, then it is the Beach Boys #1.

Otherwise, it is The Ramones.

Forum List

Back