The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

It was sarcasm to state that inflation is out of control. I can actually afford a loaf of bread. However, my grocery bill is up around 25% since Biden took office. And guess what, my salary hasn't gone up 25%. That isn't poor choices, that is Bidenomics.
No, it isn't.

That's nonsense..

Bidenomics doesn't explain why the wholesale price of eggs is 0.99/dz. Nor does it explain why I'm paying 4.10 for gas.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

booger.gif

And guess what, my salary hasn't gone up 25%. That isn't poor choices, that is Bidenomics.

You need a better job.

Between the wife and I our income went up more than 20% from 2021 to 2022 alone.

Thread summary:
Horseman and banker are two of the biggest useful idiot shills on the planet.
Thread summery:

Treasonous America hating republicans are srying because Biden is a better president than Trump and Bush.

Your dream of America failing like it did under Bush and Trump has not come to pass.

Enjoy the best labor market in US history

So, someone posts data, but you have a narrative that makes a lie of the facts?

Clearly this is not something I should skim.
Hey brother, I failed to understand what you’re talking about. Across-the-board it’s a fact that prices are higher today compared to 2019. This guy in the original post talked about new jobs being created and I agreed with that. But even though new jobs are being created They’re not good enough.… they cannot compete with the high interest rates, the high credit card rates, the astronomical price of homes and The rising rent prices.

Egg prices may have gone down but meat prices are still high..chips , frozen food all considerably higher compared to 2019.

No, it isn't.

That's nonsense..

Bidenomics doesn't explain why the wholesale price of eggs is 0.99/dz. Nor does it explain why I'm paying 4.10 for gas.
Have you been living under a rock? And I need to find out where you are getting your eggs.
Food-prices-inflation.jpg

Hey brother, it’s common sense you can find the links all over the place.

It’s kind of like you’re asking for a link to see that gas prices are higher today than they were in 2019.

Housing prices being up does not equate to the housing market is the worst It has been in American history.

You made a bold claim, you should now back it up

That means you must work for the government, probably an IRS collector or a dispossessor of homes from the poor?

The wife does, she is one of the nurses that takes care of the veterans you people hate so much

Thread summery:

Treasonous America hating republicans are srying because Biden is a better president than Trump and Bush.

Your dream of America failing like it did under Bush and Trump has not come to pass.

Enjoy the best labor market in US history
regardless of whether people like Biden or not, everybody’s paying more money for things.

Take for example the grocery market. The four pack of frozen chicken pot pies used to be $8.50 before the virus. After the virus they went up to about 1350. There’s still at the same price. Now we were told by Democrats and Republicans they’re going to work to get those prices back to where they were at. What’s going on here my friend and it’s the same thing with the price of fresh meat Pattie’s along with chicken. Try going to a local pizzeria these days you’re paying 50 to 100% more for your meal compared to 2019.

Right now we have a bad economy, but let’s see where things are a few years down the road whether Biden is in office or not.

We can all go by common sense about the prices, like the price of gas, the price of a home what we’re paying for food at the grocery markets, and how the stock market is performing. Right now all of those indicators are negative. I don’t care whether it’s a democrat or republican…. But why are democrats in this thread, attempting to say the economy is good when it’s not.?

There were times under George W. Bush when we had a rough economy. I think most Republicans would recognize that.

Housing prices being up does not equate to the housing market is the worst It has been in American history.

You made a bold claim, you should now back it up
Not that this is necessary because a simple google search will reveal multiple links..still here ya go

prices are up across-the-board.

The economy is much worse today than it was in 2019. Or are you trying to argue otherwise?

Hey brother, I failed to understand what you’re talking about. Across-the-board it’s a fact that prices are higher today compared to 2019. This guy in the original post talked about new jobs being created and I agreed with that. But even though new jobs are being created They’re not good enough.… they cannot compete with the high interest rates, the high credit card rates, the astronomical price of homes and The rising rent prices.

Egg prices may have gone down but meat prices are still high..chips , frozen food all considerably higher compared to 2019.
Do me a favor...

Just as you were never a self taught virologist in 2020, you are not an economist today.

Please don't presume to re-interpret the data.

regardless of whether people like Biden or not, everybody’s paying more money for things.

Take for example the grocery market. The four pack of frozen chicken pot pies used to be $8.50 before the virus. After the virus they went up to about 1350. There’s still at the same price. Now we were told by Democrats and Republicans they’re going to work to get those prices back to where they were at. What’s going on here my friend and it’s the same thing with the price of fresh meat Pattie’s along with chicken. Try going to a local pizzeria these days you’re paying 50 to 100% more for your meal compared to 2019.

Right now we have a bad economy, but let’s see where things are a few years down the road whether Biden is in office or not.

We can all go by common sense about the prices, like the price of gas, the price of a home what we’re paying for food at the grocery markets, and how the stock market is performing. Right now all of those indicators are negative. I don’t care whether it’s a democrat or republican…. But why are democrats in this thread, attempting to say the economy is good when it’s not.?

There were times under George W. Bush when we had a rough economy. I think most Republicans would recognize that

There were times under George W. Bush when we had a rough economy. I think most Republicans would recognize that.
Would you be prepared to acknowledge that it was the 2nd worst economic performance since Hoover?

The economy is much worse today than it was in 2019. Or are you trying to argue otherwise?

Worse in what way?

UE rate is lower.

More people are employed.

The number of open jobs is higher

GDP growth is about the same.

Prices are higher.

Do me a favor...

Just as you were never a self taught virologist in 2020, you are not an economist today.

Please don't presume to re-interpret the data.
regardless of what we think of Trump prices are up across the board. You’re some guy on the Internet providing an opinion like everyone else here. what is not an opinion is that Democrats supported lockdowns overwhelmingly, which destroyed our economy… Our inflation rate is at a 50 year high and we have a democrat led government.

You don’t have an argument, so you resort to your insinuation above. Recognize that numerous powerful countries across the world have dropped the US dollar when it comes to foreign trade. That’s an issue that has nothing to do with a virus, but everything to do with how the world reacts to US leader ship.

You support Democrats that promote drug use. Like Gavin Newsom telling everybody it’s OK to get high. And people can do whatever they want in their free time but it’s kind of dumb to be a government leader and telling young people to just go and get high. ya know

joe Biden has numerous issues. He’s not doing a good job at this point. He can turn things around maybe but part of the reason why he struggles is because he gives into race baiters and left-wing politicians.

Beyond the economy, you’re talking about Joe Biden, a man who supports racist Black Lives Matter ideology, a twisted ideology that divides the American people instead of uniting us. The idea that whites are born privileged among other backwards ideologies like allowing a man into women’s bathroom…. you are voting for a man that supports that. So maybe think about that and don’t vote for Joe.

Forum List

Back