The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

Thanks Red States!
hmmmm...The Red States? Maybe, the Red States are run by Republicans and their governance is fiscally conservative; this suggests they kick the cans down the road which allows for greater damages by mother nature and adding a greater debt.

Yes and yes.

My wife moved from the PCU to the ICU which came with a bump in pay as well as retention raise as the VA attempts to keep nurses.

I went from a mostly analytical role to a more supervisory role. Going through the process of getting my PMP has been a huge financial boon so far.
Then you deserve it. But how much did Biden help?

Then you deserve it. But how much did Biden help?

None at all. Which is why I did not give him any credit for it.

We have done all in our power to ensure we are not relying on whomever the resident of the White House is for our wellbeing and prosperity.

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it through the Brandon Boom.
You bunch of dumb ass Dem dipshits need to pick one or the other. If the Biden economy is historically good, then you can't claim everything is a dire situation requiring tax increases because the Biden economy will send tax revenue soaring.

^^^ these contradictions happens when Dems LIE!

I have never seen you post anything worth reading.
As if you can read.
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

No, it isn't.

That's nonsense..

Bidenomics doesn't explain why the wholesale price of eggs is 0.99/dz. Nor does it explain why I'm paying 4.10 for gas.
I paid 4.50 a gallon when bush was president, So what!
you were silent as the grave then.
Presidents DO NOT set the price of gas,
Check it out, its controlled by the stock market .

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

There you go again Hunter.

PRICES are up, and everyone shares a part of the blame,
Average company's in the S&P INDEX have upped( GOUGED) profits in the last year.
Not because of costs.
And high interest rates are not helping.

There you go again Hunter.

Has nothing to do with 13.1 million jobs added over the last 28 months but I'm guessing you felt compelled to post that anyway. Feel better?

Has nothing to do with 13.1 million jobs added over the last 28 months but I'm guessing you felt compelled to post that anyway. Feel better?
How can anyone feel better when inflation is still way too high, crime is out of control, and people are facing evictions because they can't pay their rents or mortgages? The Banker is really Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back