The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

Have you been living under a rock? And I need to find out where you are getting your eggs.
Food-prices-inflation.jpg
Do you understand that "wholesale" and "retail" are, like, totally different words?

regardless of what we think of Trump or Biden and the prices are up across the board. You’re some guy on the Internet, providing an opinion like everyone else here. what is not an opinion is that Democrats supported lockdowns overwhelmingly, which destroyed our economy… Our inflation rate is at a 50 year hi and we have a democrat lab government. That’s a fact. Joe Biden is a Democrat prices are through the roof all facts.

You don’t have an argument, so you resort to your insinuation above. Recognize that numerous powerful countries across the world have drop the US dollar when it comes to foreign trade. joe Biden has numerous issues. He’s not doing a good job at this point. He can turn things around maybe but part of the reason why he struggles is because he gives into race baiters and left-wing politicians.

Beyond the economy, you’re talking about Joe Biden, a man who supports racist Black Lives Matter ideology, a twisted ideology that divides the American people instead of uniting us. The idea that whites are born privileged among other backwards, ideologies like allowing a man into women’s bathroom…. you are voting for a man that supports that. So maybe think about that and don’t vote for Joe.
Why do you go on?

Don't..

The facts don't lie.

Thread summery:

Treasonous America hating republicans are srying because Biden is a better president than Trump and Bush.

Your dream of America failing like it did under Bush and Trump has not come to pass.

Enjoy the best labor market in US history
Good luck with that in the 2024 elections :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then you are the exception GG and you know it.

If we can do it, anyone can, right?

This is the land of opportunity.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and put some elbow grease into it and make sure you nose is on the grindstone!

If we can do it, anyone can, right?

This is the land of opportunity.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and put some elbow grease into it and make sure you nose is on the grindstone!
I actually agree. But you didn't say anything about a new job, just that your income increased 20%.
Did you get a raise? Promotion?

I actually agree. But you didn't say anything about a new job, just that your income increased 20%.
Did you get a raise? Promotion?

Yes and yes.

My wife moved from the PCU to the ICU which came with a bump in pay as well as retention raise as the VA attempts to keep nurses.

I went from a mostly analytical role to a more supervisory role. Going through the process of getting my PMP has been a huge financial boon so far.

Forum List

Back