The Greenest Member of Congress: Thomas Massie

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Really, Thomas is the best in Congress across the board. Lots of things discussed here, very casually.

He'll be in the bucket of presidential candidates in the 2024. You read it here first.

Anyway, Rep. Thomas Massie (KY-4) joins Matt Kibbe to talk science fiction, economics, and the Green New Deal. He also admits to a couple of libertarian heresies, but we won’t hold that against him.

Additionally, ''Off the Grid with Thomas Massie'' is an intimate look at a congressman’s quest for a self-sustainable life on his farm in eastern Kentucky. “My philosophy is live and let live: You don’t worry about what somebody’s doing in their hollow, as long as they don’t worry about what you’re doing in your hollow.”

Winner of Anthem Film Festival's highly-coveted Audience Choice Award - Off the Grid with Thomas Massie: https://youtu.be/18_yXt1s2yc

Last edited:
Oh, this guy is awesome! Everyone should check him out! :113:

I agree. He's well worth checking out especially since he is introducing a bill to get rid of the Department of Education.

There never should have been a Department of Education. Leave education to the States. Not the Federal Government.

"My philosophy is live and let live..."

A philosophy few, if any, of his big government authoritarian fellow Republicans practice.
FAC2FA16-F5E6-4913-88C6-F7F4E9577425.jpeg

Forum List

Back