The Haunted Mansion 2023

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, this might be one of those rare times when I break the "no more Disney" rule. This movie looks like an AMAZING tribute to the original fans of the ride. Especially the reveal at the end!!! :D (Oh and they even got the original ride seat in here!!!)

Edit: This character might have been shown earlier in the trailer too.

Last edited:
Okay I have to admit, that was an awesome movie and I somewhat enjoyed it even more than the original as there were so many ride references in it. :D

So you have a no more Disney rule, but it only applies sometimes unless the movie looks good?

You either are boycotting them or you aren't and by going that says you are not. If you're going to claim to have convictions you need to stand by them because if you don't then you have none.

Okay, this might be one of those rare times when I break the "no more Disney" rule. This movie looks like an AMAZING tribute to the original fans of the ride. Especially the reveal at the end!!! :D (Oh and they even got the original ride seat in here!!!)

Edit: This character might have been shown earlier in the trailer too.

I watched the movie in the theatre and absolutely loved it ! i don't trust critics anymore, they gave it not great reviews ... but I personally loved it.

Forum List

Back