The Hillary Standard

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
She's been soooooooo mistreated !!

Hillary Clinton said Republicans have created a “Hillary standard” that has contributed to the negative impression many people have of her, giving her first joint interview with her newly announced running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine.

"I often feel like there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else," the presumptive Democratic nominee said in the interview on CBS News' "60 Minutes."

Clinton explained that there has been a "concerted effort" by Republicans to portray her in a negative light, and described the double standard she believes is set for her as “unfounded, inaccurate, mean-spirited attacks with no basis in truth, reality, which take on a life of their own."

Clinton also she will not respond to the repeated name-calling from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump or make a name for him, the way he calls her "Crooked Hillary.”

"I don't call him anything, and I'm not going to engage in that kind of insult-fest that he seems to thrive on," Clinton said. "So whatever he says about me, he's perfectly free to use up his own air time and his own space.”

Clinton Says Republicans Have Created a ‘Hillary Standard’

Hillary is not happy ....

hillary standard.jpg

Hillary Clinton said Republicans have created a “Hillary standard” that has contributed to the negative impression many people have of her, giving her first joint interview with her newly announced running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine.

"I often feel like there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else," the presumptive Democratic nominee said in the interview on CBS News' "60 Minutes."

Clinton explained that there has been a "concerted effort" by Republicans to portray her in a negative light, and described the double standard she believes is set for her as “unfounded, inaccurate, mean-spirited attacks with no basis in truth, reality, which take on a life of their own."

Clinton also she will not respond to the repeated name-calling from Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump or make a name for him, the way he calls her "Crooked Hillary.”

"I don't call him anything, and I'm not going to engage in that kind of insult-fest that he seems to thrive on," Clinton said. "So whatever he says about me, he's perfectly free to use up his own air time and his own space.”

From your link:

Damn, the hildabitch couldn't get through one interview without lying. She calls the dump dangerous all the freaking time, of course when she does it, it's not name calling. And we have a double standard?

This is just a rephrasing of the vast right-wing conspiracy lie.

This is why Hillary wants to be president. It is a license to kill and steal and a get out of jail free card for herself and anyone who pays her enough cash.

Forum List

Back