The History of the Cheatriots...

The Patriots have been cheating since the AFL/NFL merger.

Every year it's something. Back in 2001 it was the Tuck Rule, further than that it was the Snowplow incident. These are just a few but the most famous besides deflate gate and camera gate.

Just to further clarify the idiocy of this comment, the Patriots have been a team for 75 years and the only examples of cheating that you can come up with are:

• A correctly called rule in a playoff game which was made by the referees, not the Patriots.
  • An incident where the opposing team was offered the same advantage and declined it.
  • An incident where the team was punished for the location they were taping from (not the taping itself).
  • An incident where the NFL lawyers have admitted, in court, that they have no proof anything even actually happened.

Interesting.

The cheating began in earnest after Bilicheat came.

True, but they have been cheating since the merger.

How so? Specific examples would be SWELL.

Obviously you have not read the ESPN piece. It details everything from stealing playbooks to filming other teams signals. Former NE employees were interviewed.

When teams play on Foxboro, they have to lock everything up and post guards to keep the Cheatriots from stealing play information.

Bilicheat had basically had Goodell in his pocket, up to this point. The other 31 owners are tired of the Cheatriots and their antics. READ THE ARTICLE!....if that is possible.

it details a bunch of hot air conjecture... the other owners are sore loser poor sports.

props to seattle's richard sherman for speaking up... :thup:

Seven months after his team lost in the Super Bowl, Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has gone to bat for the opponent.

Sherman, reiterating thoughts that Tom Brady's four-game suspension was too severe, said Wednesday that he's happy the punishment was overturned while downplaying cheating allegations against the Patriots.

"at the end of the day, it's handled between the lines," Sherman said. "And if they man up and they beat you straight up, they beat you straight up. You can say they knew your plays or they watched this or they watched that, but a lot of times if you watch film good enough, you find good indicators. You find things. So if you're studying the game the right way, you go out there understanding what plays are coming, and you know when the plays are coming. But can you execute? Can 11 guys stop the other 11 from executing their play?

"And at the end of the day, that's what it's about. You can say you stole scripts or whatever it is, but they still have to win the game. They still have to intercept the ball. They still have to execute. Eleven guys have to execute at the same time. And that's what they did, so give them credit...

Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman backs Tom Brady, New England Patriots -- 'It wasn't cheating'

it details a bunch of hot air conjecture... the other owners are sore loser poor sports.

Right...it is always someone else's fault. The cheating antics of the Cheatriots has nothing to do with it. ESPN interviewed over 90 people! The Cheatriots are an embarrassment to the NFL. When the leauge starts losing money because the Cheatriots have turn profession football into the WWE, maybe Goodell will actually punish them for their winning championships by cheating.

From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart

Cheating has been around for years in NE. Anything from taping other teams signals to stealing playbooks

In fact, many former New England coaches and employees insist that the taping of signals wasn't even the most effective cheating method the Patriots deployed in that era. Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.) Numerous former employees say the Patriots would have someone rummage through the visiting team hotel for playbooks or scouting reports. Walsh later told investigators that he was once instructed to remove the labels and erase tapes of a Patriots practice because the team had illegally used a player on injured reserve. At Gillette Stadium, the scrambling and jamming of the opponents' coach-to-quarterback radio line -- "small s---" that many teams do, according to a former Pats assistant coach -- occurred so often that one team asked a league official to sit in the coaches' box during the game and wait for it to happen. Sure enough, on a key third down, the headset went out.
If you ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough. I play poker with people who show their cards. Of course I'm gonna look. It's why I wear sunglasses.

When the leauge starts losing money because the Cheatriots have turn profession football into the WWE, maybe Goodell will actually punish them for their winning championships by cheating.

you can thank ex marketing genius godell for making the NFL look foolish

tom brady deserves so much better and i hope he eventually sues the NFL for defamation damages

Every year it's something. Back in 2001 it was the Tuck Rule, further than that it was the Snowplow incident. These are just a few but the most famous besides deflate gate and camera gate.

Just to further clarify the idiocy of this comment, the Patriots have been a team for 75 years and the only examples of cheating that you can come up with are:

• A correctly called rule in a playoff game which was made by the referees, not the Patriots.
  • An incident where the opposing team was offered the same advantage and declined it.
  • An incident where the team was punished for the location they were taping from (not the taping itself).
  • An incident where the NFL lawyers have admitted, in court, that they have no proof anything even actually happened.

Interesting.

Obviously you have not read the ESPN piece. It details everything from stealing playbooks to filming other teams signals. Former NE employees were interviewed.

When teams play on Foxboro, they have to lock everything up and post guards to keep the Cheatriots from stealing play information.

Bilicheat had basically had Goodell in his pocket, up to this point. The other 31 owners are tired of the Cheatriots and their antics. READ THE ARTICLE!....if that is possible.

Of course I read the article, despite the fact that it was 10,000 words of basically no new information.

1. Stealing playbooks is a common tactic in the NFL, just like signing players from upcoming opponents, getting intel, and then cutting them. You're an absolute fool if you don't think this kind of thing is common practice in the NFL.

2. As far as stealing signals goes: ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING LEGAL. ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

3. I'm guessing that you didn't listen or read anything about what Mike Shanahan said today, otherwise you'd know that all NFL teams are paranoid by nature and routinely do things like sweep opposing locker rooms for bugs.

Having said all that, I'm guessing you still want to keep embarrassing yourself on here with your comments.

When the leauge starts losing money because the Cheatriots have turn profession football into the WWE, maybe Goodell will actually punish them for their winning championships by cheating.

tom brady deserves so much better and i hope he eventually sues the NFL for defamation damages

"I just destroy my cell phones on occasion." S

Shady Brady, the liar...

Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone, told NFL he destroys cell phones all the time

so he didn't want the vultures to parse his personal texts

there is no rule that says the NFL can demand to see his texts on the spot or else be banned 4 games

Interesting.

Garbage all accross the board.
I said that they had been cheating all along but those were the most infamous. Besides being a Patriot excusing moron, are you incapable of reading too?

Care to explain how the tuck rule was cheating by the Patriots? Or what any of the lesser cheating charges have been?

We covered that before, the Tuck Rule applies to receivers, not QBs. If the arm is going forward, it's an incomplete pass, if not, it's a fumble. there is no tuck rule applying to QBs. Why is that a patriot cheat? Did you see how long it took for those refs to make an easy decision? Kraft affected the decision. that is the only explanation for it. It was cheating. Lesser charges were decisions reversed in favor of the Patriots. Fewer penalties in Foxboro than on the road. and on and on.\

Now I don't expect you to agree and your opinion doesn't count but this is for those who would read this discussion.

Interesting.

Of course I read the article, despite the fact that it was 10,000 words of basically no new information.

1. Stealing playbooks is a common tactic in the NFL, just like signing players from upcoming opponents, getting intel, and then cutting them. You're an absolute fool if you don't think this kind of thing is common practice in the NFL.

2. As far as stealing signals goes: ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING LEGAL. ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

3. I'm guessing that you didn't listen or read anything about what Mike Shanahan said today, otherwise you'd know that all NFL teams are paranoid by nature and routinely do things like sweep opposing locker rooms for bugs.

Having said all that, I'm guessing you still want to keep embarrassing yourself on here with your comments.

You are the only one embarrassing yourself moron.

Interesting.

Garbage all accross the board.
I said that they had been cheating all along but those were the most infamous. Besides being a Patriot excusing moron, are you incapable of reading too?

Care to explain how the tuck rule was cheating by the Patriots? Or what any of the lesser cheating charges have been?

We covered that before, the Tuck Rule applies to receivers, not QBs. If the arm is going forward, it's an incomplete pass, if not, it's a fumble. there is no tuck rule applying to QBs. Why is that a patriot cheat? Did you see how long it took for those refs to make an easy decision? Kraft affected the decision. that is the only explanation for it. It was cheating. Lesser charges were decisions reversed in favor of the Patriots. Fewer penalties in Foxboro than on the road. and on and on.\

Now I don't expect you to agree and your opinion doesn't count but this is for those who would read this discussion.

Holy shit.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.[1]

Riddle me this, genius: if the tuck rule only applies to WRs, then why does it discuss forward passes? Are there a lot of times when WRs are pulling an Edelman? Can you name me one time between 1999 and 2013 when the tuck rule was applied to a player other than the QB?

You're not doing any would be learners on here any favors by literally making shit up as you go.

As far as calls going in favor of the Pats and fewer penalties in Foxboro:

1. That's not cheating you fucking moron
2. I'm just going to assume that you have literally nothing to back up your moronic claims
3. How the fuck are you not embarrassed to have written the above bullshit?! It's so dumb it's nearly beyond belief.

Interesting.

predfren while he understands that the pats are cheaters and have tarnished the game,he is way off that they have cheated since the merger.

His logic he has that they have cheated since the merger is the playoff game against the dolphins in tghe 70's when the ground crew snowplowed the snow off the field so they could kick the winning field goal in overtime to win.it was just a few seconds towards the end of the overtime I believe when the winning filed goal was kicked.

It had nothing to do with the cheatriots cheating to win,it was because the NFL crew that day did not want the game prolonged any longer in the bitter cold,not wanting the game to go into double overtime.they just wanted to get the game over with and be done with it so they snowplowed the field for the kicker to kick to make sure he did not miss the field goal so it would not go into double overtime that day.

If predfan was correct that they had been cheating since the merger,the pats would not have been blown out in the superbowl losses with the bears and packers.:rolleyes-41:

cant believe anything this nutcase says.

They have only been cheaters since the corrupt Robert Kraft took over ownership of the team.

so very true.:thup:

You are the only one embarrassing yourself moron.

I so much hate having to agree with predfan.mack kid indeed has joined valerie to come on here and embarass himself no doubt.:biggrin:

Interesting.

as i said before,she wont read it since she only sees what she wants to see.

i see jealous patriot haters who evidently can't parse articles written by agenda whores...

i see idiots swallowing conjecture and seeing what they want to see which is something that isn't there.

props to seattle's richard sherman for speaking up... :thup:

Seven months after his team lost in the Super Bowl, Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has gone to bat for the opponent.

Sherman, reiterating thoughts that Tom Brady's four-game suspension was too severe, said Wednesday that he's happy the punishment was overturned while downplaying cheating allegations against the Patriots.

"at the end of the day, it's handled between the lines," Sherman said. "And if they man up and they beat you straight up, they beat you straight up. You can say they knew your plays or they watched this or they watched that, but a lot of times if you watch film good enough, you find good indicators. You find things. So if you're studying the game the right way, you go out there understanding what plays are coming, and you know when the plays are coming. But can you execute? Can 11 guys stop the other 11 from executing their play?

"And at the end of the day, that's what it's about. You can say you stole scripts or whatever it is, but they still have to win the game. They still have to intercept the ball. They still have to execute. Eleven guys have to execute at the same time. And that's what they did, so give them credit...

Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman backs Tom Brady, New England Patriots -- 'It wasn't cheating'

of course your too dense to figure out that if he did not recant what he said earlier before the superbowl that the cheatriots get away with crap all the time that he would be punished for his words if he did not retract his statement since you cant deal with facts and want to convince yourself its conjecture.:cuckoo:

you wont find FORMER NFL players retracting their comments since they cant be punished NOW.:biggrin:

mike holmgren got in trouble with the league getting fined by them when he spoke the truth after the superbowl how he did not realise he not only would have to compete with the steelers players on the field that day to win that game but with the officials as well who were in the pockets of the steelers that day also.

oh and i did not care who won that game that day either between the two cause I liked them both but according to your warped logic,I hate the steelers.:rofl:

I even knew steeler fans back then who said they did not feel good about the steelers winning that superbowl because unlike you,they did not deny reality that the officials gave the steelers that superbowl win.:rolleyes-41:

you and mack sure know how to embarrass yourselves.:rofl:

"I just destroy my cell phones on occasion." S

Shady Brady, the liar...

Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone, told NFL he destroys cell phones all the time

cheatriot apologists like to convince themselves that its normal for Brady to go around destroying cell phones regularly all the time.

she no doubt believes hillary was innocent as well and that the white house staffers were all lying when they said she destroyed files and documents pertaining to the vince foster death when the white house was being investigated in his death for possible murder and coverup by the clintons.
comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha::haha::haha::haha:

latest

of course your too dense

since it is so obvious that yoor two dense, i have not even bothered to read any of your posts in their entirety...fyi

Forum List

Back