The Honorable Government Plantation

Kind of like referring to the wealthy as "job creators"

Yea, clearly it's the low income people who hire others.

Yes, many wealthy do create jobs by expanding businesses. Even those who don't own a business still spend money on luxuries and that means other businesses profit and expand. Money going into the economy from those who earned it is a good thing.

Kind of like referring to the wealthy as "job creators"

Yea, clearly it's the low income people who hire others.

Yes, many wealthy do create jobs by expanding businesses. Even those who don't own a business still spend money on luxuries and that means other businesses profit and expand. Money going into the economy from those who earned it is a good thing.

Right now, America's wealthy are losing us more jobs than they are creating

It is the workers of this country who are creating wealth. They are just receiving less of it

Last edited:
That would be great if they actually did that wouldn't it? Imagine if they actually invested in OUR Country?

A lot of people do. And a lot of people who make money overseas end up reinvesting in our markets here and the whole process goes round and round. You want to pass a law that says only sneakers made by union-controlled American workers who can trace their lineage back to the Mayflower may be sold in the US? Your theoretical rich guy will be wearing the best fucking sneakers in the history of man, but your 5000 workers will be walking around barefoot. IT'S NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU WANT/NEED TO BELIEVE.

Bullshit

I don't want to see anyone called a job creator unless they are actually creating jobs. The wealthy in this country are doing anything but creating jobs. They are taking their profits and sitting on them while they reduce employment and hold down wages

Job creators my ass

I see you are just another cartoon-character liberal who wants to fabricate some class warfare bullshit to try and simply a world that isn't simple, so it will 'fit' into your lefty ideology. That makes you nothing but an irrelevant whiner.

So should people invest in a saddle company? Technology changes....deal with it or you'll lose

Forum List

Back