🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The huge problems with Democrats........

No raises for the working class and you think Obama's doing a great job? ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ha ha

What working class?

Unemployment at its lowest since 2007, that working class

Labor participation is at it's lowest since Carter was in office.
LOLOLOLOL......labor like 99% of the thinking country understands that jobs are overseas today and labor like everyone in this country are in the mercy of the rich and bought and paid for politicians...

Spin it however you want.

had a poster on another board try to tell me that the participation rate went down because of people retiring, and high school grads going to college instead of finding a job.

Unemployment is back down, but the participation rate hasn't changed.

spin, baby, spin

If the democrats continue to distance themselves from President Obama, if they continue to allow the GOP to define this president and all he's done, than we will continue to lose by huge margins around this country. Its bad enough we have some of the worst candidates in voting history running for offices around the country, but to continue to distance themselves from a record, that is stellar and good, will only lead to defeat. The people of Ky. overwhelming supported ACA, so much in fact that the Gov. was invited to Washington to spearhead efforts for enrollment around the country. It works and people all around the state signed up for it. Last night, however these lunatics voted in a Anti ACA candidate for Gov....because again, lowsy candidate, lowsy campaign and no mention of OBama and his work.....which lead once again to low voter turnout. The people of Ky. however did the right thing, because its a red state anyway.

President Obama has done great things for the working class in this country and any candidate that shy's away from his record will lose...and that is fact.

ussobama.jpg

Obama's not going anywhere and he's certainly not going down, but you will very soon, and you heard it here first...I'll be waiting on you fools someday, all of you. LOLOLOL

...I'll be waiting on you fools someday, all of you.

Will you be working the counter, or the drive thru window?

No raises for the working class and you think Obama's doing a great job? ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ha ha

What working class?

LOLOLOLOL......labor like 99% of the thinking country understands that jobs are overseas today and labor like everyone in this country are in the mercy of the rich and bought and paid for politicians...

had a poster on another board try to tell me that the participation rate went down because of people retiring, and high school grads going to college instead of finding a job.

spin, baby, spin

Speaking of spin, I'm sure the unemployed are still waiting for the Obama stimulus package to produce those millions of jobs he promised.

They probably would not even care if they were not shovel ready.

What working class?

spin, baby, spin

Speaking of spin, I'm sure the unemployed are still waiting for the Obama stimulus package to produce those millions of jobs he promised.

Typical deflection, next?

If the democrats continue to distance themselves from President Obama, if they continue to allow the GOP to define this president and all he's done, than we will continue to lose by huge margins around this country. Its bad enough we have some of the worst candidates in voting history running for offices around the country, but to continue to distance themselves from a record, that is stellar and good, will only lead to defeat. The people of Ky. overwhelming supported ACA, so much in fact that the Gov. was invited to Washington to spearhead efforts for enrollment around the country. It works and people all around the state signed up for it. Last night, however these lunatics voted in a Anti ACA candidate for Gov....because again, lowsy candidate, lowsy campaign and no mention of OBama and his work.....which lead once again to low voter turnout. The people of Ky. however did the right thing, because its a red state anyway.

President Obama has done great things for the working class in this country and any candidate that shy's away from his record will lose...and that is fact.

ussobama.jpg

Obama's not going anywhere and he's certainly not going down, but you will very soon, and you heard it here first...I'll be waiting on you fools someday, all of you. LOLOLOL

Listen, I wasn't running around with my head chopped off during the great melt down 08 and I promise I wont' lose it this time either, but your party will....I'm so thrilled to know that the GOP will once again take this country to the abyss with rednecks like you leading the way. Be careful what you wish for, homy!!

ussobama.jpg

Listen, I wasn't running around with my head chopped off during the great melt down 08 and I promise I wont' lose it this time either, but your party will....I'm so thrilled to know that the GOP will once again take this country to the abyss with rednecks like you leading the way. Be careful what you wish for, homy!!
A redneck would be better than the thug in office now. Retard.

What working class?

spin, baby, spin

Still trying to find money to buy the shovels

What working class?

You goof. Most of the unemployed have stopped looking for jobs, hence the lower unemployment numbers.
hmmmm See we have the data, so why would you make that claim when it's clearly not true?

What working class?

You goof. Most of the unemployed have stopped looking for jobs, hence the lower unemployment numbers.
Since the definition of unemployed is looking for work, your statement makes little sense. But if there's an alternate definition you'd prefer, even though no country has ever used it, please share.

Forum List

Back